Monday WI

I know i shouldnt do it before WI but i jumped on my scales there and they are showing me the same weight as i was last week on them :( I will be gutted if i haven't lost anything this week

WI at 7 so i will just have to wait and see what that brings

ive lost 3lb this week!!! am soooo chuffed!!!

Well done you! How have you done that? What did you do? I am so impressed with you diet-twinnie. You're doing so much better than me now :giggle:

Hi
I'm new to this forum, have been watching from afar and decided to join tonight. Have only just recently joined SW but I must say that its so easy to follow and I havent got stuck yet! So nice to read all the posts and everyone is so motivating, thanks! Managed to lose 3.5 pounds tonight which I'm amazed at as had a bad weekend! Gonna be extra good this week............:p

welcome snowbunny and congrats on the 3.5lb :)

Hi
I'm new to this forum, have been watching from afar and decided to join tonight. Have only just recently joined SW but I must say that its so easy to follow and I havent got stuck yet! So nice to read all the posts and everyone is so motivating, thanks! Managed to lose 3.5 pounds tonight which I'm amazed at as had a bad weekend! Gonna be extra good this week............:p

Well done snowbunny - that's a great loss, xx

I too had weigh in tonight. I lost 4.5llbs! I'm still buzzing lol

Well done to you all xx

I lost 1lb this week, it's not JUST 1lb, tho' it's 1lb never to be seen again!!

Back