Monday WIs anyone??

soon2bslimmer

Haven't posted for a while, but am still here ;). Have now done one week on 1000cals (which includes 2 CD products) and just had my WI; lost 6lbs over the last 2 weeks!! Am very happy with that. Did not get weighed last week cause of the Bank Holiday and had a major blip the week before where I gained 4lbs as I lost focus, but am back with a vengeance :). CDC put down a loss of 3lbs for last week and another 3lbs for this week, so am in the 11s now, which is the lightest I have been since before having children, 12+ years ago :scale:.

Never thought this was possible, me losing all this weight, I have another 9lbs to go till I am 11st which initially was my ultimate goal. Will review next week, as I am not sure I will start to look ill if I lose another 9lbs :eek:.

So how is it going for you? Are you sticking to CD? Please post your Monday WI results and let's keep each other motivated :). CD rocks!! :D

Soon2bslimmer x

Well done, you are so close to target now :)
I'm finishing my last part of the journey on SS+ with a meal. It gets really exciting and also a bit frustrating as you near goal doesn't it?

My WI is this evening and I hope I'll be able to post at least another pound gone forever.

Annie x

Well done hon...... thats fantastic....... you must be so happy and proud of yourself....
Look at you your nearly there..... I cant wait to be that close to target.

Keep smiling your doing great x

Hi, my WI is later this evening. Have been really bad for the last few weeks as I got to feeling I looked acceptable plus it is my birthday today and I knew that I would be going out last Saturday for eats and drinks and consequently I feel like rubbish, look like rubbish and cant wait to see my CDC tonight and get all my shakes and get back to 100% again, starting tomorrow.:D

Hey Lorrayne
Happy Birthday hon..... hope your having a lovely day.. What a lovely sunny day you have for your birthday..
You look great hon so dont beat yourself up go tonight and jump back on..
Keep smiling its your BIRTHDAY xxxxx

Hey Lorrayne
Happy Birthday hon..... hope your having a lovely day.. What a lovely sunny day you have for your birthday..
You look great hon so dont beat yourself up go tonight and jump back on..
Keep smiling its your BIRTHDAY xxxxx
Thank you for your lovely comments. It is really hard to get back onto the straight and narrow but I will do it!!!! x

My 'official' WI was crap-hardly registered anything on the scales-combination of totm due anytime, plus water weight and wearing trainers all made me much heavier. Good job I take my weight by my own scales in the morning and they showed 3 3/4lbs. My CDC's scales actually (of today) show a difference of almost 6lb, so I'm going to have to set my 9 stone goal as being by my scales and not hers or I'll find myself being much lower than I want to be!

Lazyhound - Good luck with your WI later today, hope you have a good loss :)

Curlywurly - Thanks for your kind words, how is your CD journey going?

Chelsea Lou - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your day today and get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow would be my suggestion ;). I felt dreadful when I gained my 4lbs a few wks back and did not update my ticker or posted much at all as I felt a bit of a failure. I knew it was my own fault for not sticking to the plan :(. But you can turn things around and start losing again. Hey, if I can do it, so can you!! :D Please give the lovely Mrs Lampard my best, she is another one of the Monday WIs that have been around for a bit :).

**sparkles** - sorry your WI was not quite what you wanted, but trainers are soooo heavy! I always make sure to take my shoes off at my CDC's, anything to be a little lighter ;). I guess you know you ARE lighter really by using your own scales, so well done!! :)

Any more Monday WI results, fellow CDers?

Soon2bslimmer x :D

Last edited:
Chelsea Lou - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your day today and get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow would be my suggestion ;). I felt dreadful when I gained my 4lbs a few wks back and did not update my ticker or posted much at all as I felt a bit of a failure. I knew it was my own fault for not sticking to the plan :(. But you can turn things around and start losing again. Hey, if I can do it, so can you!! :D Please give the lovely Mrs Lampard my best, she is another one of the Monday WIs that have been around for a bit :).

Thanks for that, I will certainly pass on your good wishes to Mrs Lampard when I see her at home this evening. Will probably not post my WI result tonight as I know that I have gained heaps. Back to it tomorrow though :)

Great news soon2bslimmer! That's a fantastic weigh in :) You should be really proud of yourself, it must feel wonderful to see the 11's on the scales, it doesn't feel real the first time you see it does it! Brilliant loss :)

Chelsea Lou, good luck on your weigh in tonight and happy birthday!!! Hope Jess is getting on ok too x

Well I had another low weigh in, but I was due my TOTM so it isn't too bad :) Lost 2 and a quatre lbs, and every little adds up!
xx

Last edited:
Hi guys! I had a great WI today, 4 lbs down. I am really excited and happy, and almost 1/4 done of my goal. Keep up the good work! And happy birthday Lorrayne!

I should be getting weighed tonight, but I'm full of hay fever today so I've put it off until Wednesday. Even though my diet has been chaotic this week, I think I've lost a bit, so I'm getting there! :eek:

:birthday: to Lorrayne!! :D:D

Great news soon2bslimmer! That's a fantastic weigh in :) You should be really proud of yourself, it must feel wonderful to see the 11's on the scales, it doesn't feel real the first time you see it does it! Brilliant loss :)

Chelsea Lou, good luck on your weigh in tonight and happy birthday!!! Hope Jess is getting on ok too x

Well I had another low weigh in, but I was due my TOTM so it isn't too bad :) Lost 2 and a quatre lbs, and every little adds up!
xx

Hey hon 2 1/4 is a good loss.... its still 2 1/4 off and your on the way to being slimmer every time you lose a pound your doing fab x

Hi guys! I had a great WI today, 4 lbs down. I am really excited and happy, and almost 1/4 done of my goal. Keep up the good work! And happy birthday Lorrayne!

Well done hon great loss.. Your doing so well....... and well done for being nearly a 1/4 of the way to your goal.. Keep smiling your doing fabx

I should be getting weighed tonight, but I'm full of hay fever today so I've put it off until Wednesday. Even though my diet has been chaotic this week, I think I've lost a bit, so I'm getting there! :eek:

:birthday: to Lorrayne!! :D:D

Hey Jacey..
Hope your ok.... and not suffering to much with your hayfever.... Good luck for your wi on wednesday xxx

Some great losses tonight, well done everyone :)

I lost 1lb this week but I deserved that as I wasn't very strict with myself :eek:

This week I am going to do SS+ with 4 shakes and milk to make me keep on the straight and narrow. I'm too close to give up now :)

Annie x

Some great losses tonight, well done everyone :)

I lost 1lb this week but I deserved that as I wasn't very strict with myself :eek:

This week I am going to do SS+ with 4 shakes and milk to make me keep on the straight and narrow. I'm too close to give up now :)

Annie x

Well done on your loss, Annie :). A loss is still a loss, look at your total, you are doing great!! :D Giving up is not an option :eek:. Stick with us, you know you want to ;). CD really works, remember? You just gotta stick with it :). Well done on your 53lbs-lighter weight!! :D

Soon2bslimmer x :)

Hi Guys

Lost 4lbs this week and did add a wee bit of food on so all good. You are all doing fab and happy birthday lorrayne..................x

I got weighed on Wednesday this week instead of my usual Monday - and I put weight on (again!). It seems that whenever I change steps I put weight on to begin with (it happened with SS+ too) but then it sorted itself last week, so let's hope the same thing happens again! :eek:

(It was only 1½lbs again, but it was still a gain! :sigh: Why is my body so perverse?!)

Back