Monica's success diary

monicab

Banned
Hello my name is Monica and im from Birmingham. I have been trying to lose weight since 2009 and never seem to do well at all, so I have decided to give CD a bash.

I am seeing my cdc every sunday morning i have looked at the website and will be getting the terta's as i am not telling anybody i am doing this diet.

I am very nervous indeed how im going to cope in the first week, I don't know but ive got to try as these days im so sad about my weight:cry::cry:

I have 20 lbs to lose my goal weight is 10 stone 7 at the moment. :D

Hope to become friends with lot's of you on the same journey.

Monica x

Aww iv a lot more to go ive 4 more stone to get off. Any help you need or if you need a friend on this to motivate ya in here for ya. Good luck. And remember good things come to those who wait. And as tescos motto goes... Every little helps... Every pound counts so i wish you the best.

Sinead :)

Aww iv a lot more to go ive 4 more stone to get off. Any help you need or if you need a friend on this to motivate ya in here for ya. Good luck. And remember good things come to those who wait. And as tescos motto goes... Every little helps... Every pound counts so i wish you the best.

Sinead :)
Aw thank you :) such a lovely post im going to try my hardest.

how are u finding the diet? x

Hi Monica,

I am with on the journey albeit being just a week ahead.

I too have just been getting sad about my weight.

I haven't told anyone I am doing this diet. It's just between me and my husband.

I am 25 yrs old only 5.2 and weigh in at a whopping 13st 5lb and want to be 10st 7lbs but ideally 10st.

Today is day 6 for me I have to sat my week had been good and i've done Ss 100%

This is a great place to keep a diary of your progress there's plenty of support and inspirational success stories.

You can do this . Look forward to your updates.

Good luck

Rita

Hello Rita thanx for the company :) yes it would be fab to support so uve already started.

How u coping? Have u weighed yourself? We have the same goal weight :)

Im not doing too bad dieting 2 weeks tomorrow and i weigh in tomorrow so hopefully ill lose something. Im doing the herbalife shake diet which is two shakes a day and a healthy dinner... Im opting for no carbs until at least the start of march for maximum weight loss. Im down 1 stone in week 1 so will c what im down tomorrow :)

Hi Monica,

Actually compared to many others I have had it easy...

Yes had a few hanger pangs but nothing that a glass of water couldnt hold till my next shake.

So far only weighed myself before, have done any scale jumping during the week...was tempted but for some reason dont want to jinxs myself...hehe

I really looking forward to not be the big one amongst my friends...not to get depressed when i go shopping...or be told 'oh..you have a pretty face' like my body doesnt match...

I'm on board got my products left out extra early cuz of the snow got charged £41 :)

Weighed 11.11 Goal 10.7

CDC lost 11 stOne she looks lovely now so here's to day 1 :)

Wish me luck pretty please lol x

Good luck Monica!

Lets swim through this

Shinner12 FAB results !

Hello all ive been so busy so havent been able to post :) im enjoying the diet still lol havent been weighed as i asked my cdc to not tell me my new weight just yet.

im struggling with the water thou but will still keeping try x

Hello all diet as been rubbish now on the hunt for a new cdc :(
not 100% sure why just recieved an email on Thursday, i have a weeks worth to go alone.

I will get there i suppose :)

monicab - why are u changing CDC? was it them that emialed u on thursday?

The CD website has a list of all CDC's in areas so should be able to find another.

have u had a bad week? we may be able to offer u help/advice if u need it x

monicab - why are u changing CDC? was it them that emialed u on thursday?

The CD website has a list of all CDC's in areas so should be able to find another.

have u had a bad week? we may be able to offer u help/advice if u need it x
Hello miss H its not my choice i had a long email saying shes no longer doing the diet and if i wanted to buy any products i must do so by Sunday morning (today) so got a weeks supply. shame i couldnt get more but i dont get paid till 28th.

yes a bad week eating the 7 lbs i lost ive gained back again :( im starting afresh today, hope to lose these 7 lbs before i find a new cdc.

thank u :)

Oh thats not good, she should have really given u contacts to who else does it to help u!! my CDC was away for 3 weeks n offered to put us in touch with another CDC to get weighed or for help if we needed it.

the first loss on CD is water retention, so as soon as ur back on it and glugging the water most of that 7lb will go again!!

u havent got much to loose have u? have u seen the slim and save option, its similar products but u buy online so no CDC etc? if u stuck with it u could loose that in 1 month!

Back