Red Days Monkfish - serve with ???

CEB

I cleared Morrisons of their reduced monkfish yesterday (much to the disgust of the woman stood next to me! :D). I am on a red day and also have some scallops to go with it - what can I serve it with?

Thanks

I cleared Morrisons of their reduced monkfish yesterday (much to the disgust of the woman stood next to me! :D). I am on a red day and also have some scallops to go with it - what can I serve it with?

Thanks

What about making monkfish wrapped in bacon & put them onto skewers, serve with rocket salad & some SW roastie pots :D

Thanks
Dunno, but can I come around for tea?

I stuck with the rocket salad - thanks. It was lovely, also made a spring onion, garlic and cherry tomato sauce that I found on the bbc food website!

Ran out of time to get potatoes ready! Will have to save that til another day!

i just bunged it under the grill for about 8 mins turning half way. On the packet it said you can bake or microwave.

I have in the past wrapped it in bacon and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.

i just bunged it under the grill for about 8 mins turning half way. On the packet it said you can bake or microwave.

I have in the past wrapped it in bacon and put it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Wow that easy!!
Defo on the next shopping list! X

It's lovely and meaty, you just need to get rid of the central cartilidge bit or speak nicely to the fish monger and get them to do it! Other than that it has no bones either so dead easy to prep.

Back