Mon's Cruise Journey

have a lovely time :)

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
We had the most amazing trip what a fabulous experience we were spoilt rotten. I enjoyed everything guilt free didn't go overboard but it still added up to a 1.8kg gain. It was the Hershey Peanut Cups that did it I am sure (my weakness), thank god we cannot get them easily in the UK.
So I am off shopping in a minute to stock up on my fave foods and start with a few PP days t get me back on the road. I missed you all so much cannot wait to catch up properly

Welcome back hun, glad you had a lovely time x

No it's not been quite a week, we left last Tuesday and got back last night. I have been in bed all day really poorly and made some pretty bad choices food wise :(, still in jammies and didn't go food shopping, I feel terrible.

How you feeling ? x

Welcome back from your trip.....hope your feeling better...this forum has defo turned into the poorly corner xxx

Welcome home Mon Glad you had a fab holiday!! hope your feeling better soon sweetie!! Cx

Hi Monica, how u feeling? aww hope u are feeling better, get urself fit and well and then u can be strong enough to get back on track ,,much love and we are all missing u xxx

How you doing hun ? x

Hi guys I am so sorry to have been MIA> thank you for being so very sweet and asking how i was. I AM a lot better apart from the insane amounts of snot my body insist on producing, I know TMI apologises for this especially if you happen to be pregnant at the time of reading this(love you to Pauline *grin*)
The good news is I have woken up to my scales reading 68kg so I am now totally in the zone.
Right off i go to loose a few hours catching up with all of you, mwah xx

Great to see you back & glad you are on the mend x

Back