month weigh in on monday only lost 3lb

Kayleigh1986

ive got my 1st month weigh in at the doctors on monday and ive only lost 3lb, i feel like thats a pitiful weight loss :-(

feel like hes gonna say ive not been trying hard enough

You're moving in the right direction, and it can take abit of getting used to the rules with the xen. The info leaflet with the xen suggests you should be able to obtain a 5% loss of your total body weight within three months. Looking at your stats, that's still obtainable. If you've been exercising, you may also have gained muscle which will offset any fat loss. Please try not to be too disheartened. You can have a look at what you have been doing, and maybe see if there are some tweaks that you can make for your next month. You can remind the Dr of the 5% in 3 months requirement, and ask for the opportunity to aim for that. A 3lb loss in a month is close to the 1lb a week that is recommended for healthy weightloss.
I hope things work out for you. Your Dr's scales may not tally with your own, you may be surprised when you get weighed by the Dr and have lost more than you think.
Good luck.

Last edited:
like lexie said the scales could change betwenn now and then. is this your first pack of xen? docs are usually understanble as they know at the start it can either come off quickley or take a bit longer. everyone is diffrent hun. when u get your next pack of xen just think this is the month im gonna try harder. if your not doing any excersise then add that to it. that will defo give u a weight loss boost. even if its walking a bit more or doing the house work its something. or even go swimming. I do swimming and gym now and it defo boost my weight loss and it makes u feel good! xx

Kayleigh1986 said:
ive got my 1st month weigh in at the doctors on monday and ive only lost 3lb, i feel like thats a pitiful weight loss :-(

feel like hes gonna say ive not been trying hard enough

Hang in there Hun.. My journey is slow due to recovering from a broken ankle which impacts the exercise I can do and for how long... I lost 3lb in my first month and the doc was fine .. Infant i have just got too my 5% loss 10 days short of 3 months.. But it's coming off in inches for me.. You can do this with the support you will get on here :) x

Back