Monumental Fall from grace! HELP!

not exactly the diet I should be following but my body needs something as I have lost so much these past few days !

I would have ate choccy today if I had any !

If only you'd been here at 3am to share in my posh nosh then hun!! Half the guilt then! ;)

The other good thing im taking from this, is that i havent been at all tempted to take my binge further than the chocs that were consumed. I havent wanted to eat lorry loads of other crap...which i know is a potential pitfall...so i'm really quite pleased with myself! lol....How Ironic considering my mood this morning!! :D

xxx

well done lizz, loving the positive mental attitude right now.... so much better and healthier.... :0) did you get the pm?

Hi Lizz

Found myself peering in the window outside of a shop near Liverpool Street station today, wondering what the products were like as I hadn't heard of it before - none other than Hotel Chocolat! Will do my best to keep out.
Sorry to hear about the rough time you have had, I certainly can empathise what it was like when a cat goes missing, even more worrying as yours is vulnerable.
Do hope that you have forgiven yourself this blip, I binged on quality chocolate when I fell off Lighterlife for the first time and so regretted it afterwards, but unlike you, I carried on for a whole week and gained 10 pounds.
As we say on this site, move onwards x

Just wanted to say that you have done amazingly im always looking at your photo's thinking WOW!
Ok so you ate some choccies and u have beaten urself up enough so no-one needs to do so but it only means it might take an extra week, and whats that really when u have lost so much so quickly already...you should be so proud of yourself hun so a lil trip up is just that!!
You have done AMAZINGLY so far just think of that and not the bad!!! xxxx

Back