• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Mood Swings

Im on week three and Ive just been in the worst mood ever since yesterday morning, Ive argued with friends family and evcen snapped at my manager in work today! :(

Im usually a very bubbly person, but ive been feeling really agitated today and cant seem to snap out of it.

Also ive got such a craving for Coca-Cola, which I rarely drank before going on CD, I assume this is just a sugar craving? I did have toast last thursday and a chicken sandwich on Friday so I know ive probably took myself out of Ketosis but I didnt feel this bad in my first week :cry:

Any help appreciated

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

apia08

if it helps I am the same, I get very upset most of the time for stupid things (My husband can eat and drink all he wants) I get upset that I feel so hungry and I can't eat, it feels like I am being punished so I tend to take it out on everyone.

I just past week three and I think its normal to have mood swings, it does take time to get use to it and it wont last :) Just think about the great weight loss, You are so close to a stone in three weeks that is fantastic and I bet you look great as well.

I am always on line if you want to have a whinge etc.

Do you have those ketosix? I brought some and they are great to monitor whether you are in ketosis?

karenO

Step away from the chips!
I sympathise totally - for the first few weeks my children thought nice mummy had been spirited away and replaced by an evil witch :eek:

It got easier for me (although i still have the occasional irrationally crazed moment :D) and hopefully it will for you soon also.

S: 13st5.0lb C: 12st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.74%)
never mind is one of those things when u ve not had food in a long time, do you know you can actually have coke zero is close to the normal coke, at least that wil keep the cravings down. i usually have one bottle every other day

apia08

I second the coke zero, I have it as a treat so I don't feel in denial for two long :)

Music to my ears! Glugging a cold can as we speak! Ive drank so much water already today, am probly guna be up all night!

Tryin to be reaaaaaally good this week cos i wann lost 2 stone in me first month! Startin Gym first thing 2moro also!

Thanks for the help :D

x