moods

jellybeans

ok im coping really well at the min well better than i have for the past 2 weeks lots of energy
but i have got a really short fuse every thing annoys me its weird every thing my OH says i want to just scream at him not even time of month lol
grrrrr :mad:

i've got a short fuse at times too hun.
think its coz we feel deprived sometimes x

Me too hun, I think its because were not getting that high from sugary foods to perk us up and as taff said we feel deprived. It does get better though and as they say no one can be miss mary sunshine 24 hours a day :)

I think I definitely get irritated faster on LT; my Mum says I've lost my sense of humour! Heh, oh well, it's not forever & we can all be super charming slim people ;-)

Hannah

I'm reaaaaaaaaalllllly ratty at the moment hun so you're not alone!

x

lol i get some of them days too, my oh just looks at me and doesnt say anything when i go off on 1 because he knows better lol

what do you mean ratty????????????
:pcwhack: :raincloud: :flamingmad: :grumble: :rant2:

;)

Hi,
Thankfully I have the opposite experience. I have never been more even tempered than on this diet. I believe sugar has given me highs and lows all my life and I would put more sugar in to counteract the lows. On this there are no ups and down, for me. I don't get the energy that some get but I am happy as I get to be rational and that wasn't always the way. Hope it happens for the rest of you too but things will probably return to normal once you start back on foods again. Good luck.
Doirin
Doirin

Back