Moody, Grumpy, Tired & No Patience (sp?)

Hi Nessa

No i,m in that place also, my two are really playing up today and the weather isnt helping either, but i feel tired, I must admit i thought starting this diet in the hols would be easier but i think being at work and being mentally occupied would have been better, but i have started now.

I'm feeling all that as well. It is so shitty and I know that I would perk up if I ate some yummy food, but BUT I also know that would be a step backwards and get me no where. And I want to get somewhere with this and get to goal so I have to keep feeling shitty. Tomorrow is another day and we will all feel better.

I'm cold as well, anyone else feel that.........
My house is untidy as I can't be bothered to do anything and this is so unlike me.

Any tips.

XXXXXX

Yep, you should see my place what a tip! I swear if my kids play up anymore they are going to bed, I have had just about enough of them today! Bugger it i will go to bed and they can stay up! I just want to scream!!!!
I just feel so shitty, I feel weak and terrible..... Really fighting with it right now, so want to eat something, but in the long run where will that get me.... no where... A few pounds heavier tomorrow as I'm on the SS CD. How are you now.....

Awww you guys!
Sounds like you all need a big hug!:hug99:

You are all doing so well and it's quite normal to have the ups and downs - it's normal and let's face it can happen when we are eating food too. The only difference is that when we are eating food we comfort ourselves by sheltering from the bad day with more food. On CD there is no security blanket of food and hence everything seems so much worse. You're not being silly - you just have nowhere to hide.

Maybe it would help to think of something non-food related you really want to do that will perk you up a bit? Maybe a hot bath with some lovely smellies, a trashie celebrity magazine, internet window shopping for new skinny clothes, tipping out your wardrobe of all the 'fat clothes' you no longer need??? Anything that will give you some 'you' time to gain the sanity back!!

Chins up girlies .... you're doing great! One bad day is just that, a bad day. Don't give in, food is not the answer - ever!!!

Loadsa love
xx

I have good days and bad days mood wise.

My wife is doing well to put up with me at times, if I feel really shitty I just go to bed early (did that last night) - feel great today.

OMG Nessa mine are 5 & 6, 20 months apart its really hard going isnt it. And to ss on top requires willpower of steel, i have just cooked my hubby a tuna pasta bake and put it in the oven quick. He will be home in an hour or so and i am going for a nice walk in the rain with the dog.

you shouldve had gaps like me Lucy is 21 Jack is 14 and George is 5 brilliant move on my part cos if im having a bad day Lucy takes the other 2 out !!

My heart goes out to you all. But give yourselves and hug and a pat on the back for doing so well during such difficult times. You will reap the rewards.

Georgie
x

TOmorrow is another day, a different day.........

I ate today, nothing fancy, beans on toast and some fruit cake....:cry:...... can't face SS tomorrow, will start again on Thursday.

I'm missing food, but want the last stone to drop off fast and then the half I'll still need to lose can take a bit longer.....

Hope the day picked up for you...

Luv Chitty......

Back