MooMoo....

saraian24

Gold Member
Good luck on your first day chick and drink lots of water and keep yourself busy, you will forget you want to eat in no time.

Aww thanks babes, I'm out of bed now :eek: and having a tetra coffee and a pint of water.
Is it ok for me to come over about 1:45pm tomorrow? Chris will bring car back at 1pm and I will leave straight away then? :hug99::hug99:

Was thinking about you this morning (but not in a strange way hahahaha) moo moo whilst i was having hot vanilla shake (wrong but so right!!) good luck hun hope it goes really well today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will be grand, keep drinking the water babes, ironic that your in the waterbabes! lol

Yeah sounds good to me mate, il have to pick stephen up from school so cant be there that long then, you can come over afterwards if you want.

Sarah, I can get Chris to take his motorbike to work maybe, will let you know ;)
getting there!, nice of you to be thinking of me babes, thank you for the good luck wishes :D
nightnight, I have around 3 or 4 coffees a day and I use one tetra pack as my milk throughout the day, makes me feel like I'm having more ;)

I'm trying to decide when the best time would be to come over, Maddison usually stays in bed til about 10am so if I get her up before that she will be miserable :( but it takes me 45 mins to get there so she may just sleep in car ;) Will figure out when is best to come and let you know babes.
Hope you'r not feeling guilty because of me???

Thank you Gemma, are you on WW now? Hows it working for you? :hug99::hug99:

:D:D I didnt even see this, I have a routine going where I have to have a fix of my 4 fav places...here, Pregnancy Forum, Boxer Forum and Facebook :p
CD going well so far, on day 3 I really struggled last time but feel good today so thats always a good thing ;)

Back