Moonlights' (temporary) Maintenance

Afternoon ML , oooh cream cheese and peanut butter. That's going on my low carb scone tomorrow. Are you in the 'I'm just not hungry' phase? :)

I'm not totally off my food, just seem to go through patches where nothing quite tastes right . Much better not to be fancying anything much than craving all over the place though - just means my cals have dropped back from 1500-1600 a day for the last couple of weeks to 1000-1200 a day this one and my fat percentage is lower than I'd like. Often because my protein percentage is really high. Apparently cauliflower is a high protein vegetable. Who knew?

evening ML,guess it just goes to show,you learn something new every day.

So so tired

Skinless chicken breast
Spring onion
Mayo

Crustless mini quiche with
1 egg,
Roast salmon
Spoonful double cream
Few peas
Watercress

Venison steak
Asparagus

Tea

Mfp: 22g carbs Inc 11g meds.

More carbs tomorrow I swears.

Hi ML, I've just made the microwave almond bread and it was perfect. Tasted a lot better than the baked version. It's light and fluffy and had only a very slight eggy taste (the bottom bit). I ate it toasted with garlic and herb Boursin. Yumumumumumum!!

Felt like I had to thank you plenty for providing an excellent weapon in my fight against gluten.

Cauli and courgette and celeriac usually get my carbs up there. You definitely have to delve into some 'other' vegetables to get your 15g, I find.

Yay I'm glad the almond bread worked for you! If the bottom is eggy because it's soggy, turn it over and cook for another 30 secs. If it's eggy because the egg just collected at the bottom, either give it a really good stir immediately before microwaving or use a little less egg and add a tbsp of water instead.

Or just cut the very bottom bit off!

I love it, really not much difference between it and a dense white bread for me. Am gonna make dairylea finger sarnies with it for my tea :)

Enjoy x

Been asleep most of the afternoon so not terribly. I have at least been more productive while awake (a little) so that's something?

Evening ML... I'm now starving after catching up on your diary ... You really are a wonderful creative cook!! And well done on dropping still... It's clearly working well for you! Xxx :)

I promise I really can't cook to save my life! I just sort of throw things at a pan and hope they turn out ok. That said I've discovered foods on Atkins I'll eat for the rest of my life. Zoodles, cauli rice, celeriac...

Foodses:

Cauli rice:
200g cauli, grated
Butter
Soy sauce
Spring onion
1 egg yolk mixed in
1 egg yolk on top

Zoodles
Tombasil sauce
Cheddar
Mozzarella

Almond micro bread
Dairylea
Marmite
Cucumber

Mug of alpro

Mfp: 34g carbs

So, high on carbs today but low every other day? Nice veggie day today.

image-1630403865.jpg

1lb loss this week - taking me down to 12st 11lb

Considering I had a 3lb loss last week during the first part of totm I think 1 this week is fine - was expecting a slightly slow week. Do want to do better on fat intake this week though.

Also! It makes me 179lbs so I'm into the 170s! Roll on the 160s now.

That's awesome ML!! You are doing great! You way loads less than iron man now. You could be his skinny assistant. ;)

Well done M! - keep it up:)

Too right. Iron Man could bench press me.

Not sure I could quite hope to equal Gwyneth Paltrow (his assistant) though - think she weighs about 5 stone and a feather.

Amazing loss ML!! I SO want to be in the 12s!!! Lol ... Well done for the focus xxx :)

Back