Moonwalk??? More like Moonswim!!!!

Lou

Silver Member
This weekend is one of the main reasons that I've been losing weight, so that I could Moonwalk 13 miles around London in my bra and not feel ashamed of my wobbly bits :eek:.

Well I've worked so hard on getting my body to look half decent that I forgot all about ordering some nice mild weather for the walk itself. Looking at the weather forecast we're in for a cold, very wet and windy walk :eek: :cry: Ah well, can't cry off now. :sigh:

Oh on the plus side this weekend is also the weekend that I'm going to Selfrdiges to buy my sparkly Gina shoes that I've been saving up for since I started this diet. For every 1lb of weight I've lost I've put £10 away in savings for these shoes.

I shall report back on Monday (if i survive) with pictures of the Moonwalk.... and new shoes obviously:D

Wish me luck xxx

Good luck for your moonwalk shame about our horrible weather though. Lovely treat to save for the shoes I hope your not moonwalking in them xx:)

Hi Lou,
How fantastic, I so want to do the moonwalk sometime as well, it is for such a good cause. Good Luck to you and all the other girlies in their underwear. Hope the weather is kind.
Go girl

Hi. is the moonwalk raising money for breast cancer? I have heard of it from on here but didn't know you had to do it in yer underwear. Can you wear trousers/shorts? Good luck with and hope it's not too rainy. x

Yes it's for Breast Cancer Research and thankfully it's only my top half that will be on display :D

Is there any rule to prevent you from wearing your bra OVER a top?
....just a thought, you may have to wear wooly thermals, hat and of course, gloves for the cold hands!!! :gen125:
Good luck!

i'd be wearing it over a big jumper! sure some MPs did it last year and had bra-printed tshirts...

Can't wait to see the shoes, good luck with the walk and lastly - you look AMAZING!!!

Good luck :D I'm doing the half moonwalk in Edinburgh next month :D
xx

Good luck with the moonwalk, sorry about the weather but at least that is all you have to worry about! and you never know the sun just might shine down on you...

Good luck for you walk honey - no matter what the weather you will have achieved something major so feel very proud :)

p.s - get a piccy up of them shoes woman!!!!!! :D

oh damn you Lou!!!!

have just been and looked on the gina website and saw a pair of flip flops i LOVE!!! but just cannot justify splashing out £395 on them :sigh: lol

maybe new look or somewhere will have a replica pair?! lol

OMG beautiful shoes, but I couldn't justify spending that on one pair of shoes!!!! Go girl I hope they are a perfect fit xxx

Good luck with the moonwalk, and enjoy the shoe shopping when you get there you really deserve to treat yourself.
Doirin

I couldn't justify spending that on one pair of shoes!!!!

I know, I feel really guilty about spending so much on a pair of shoes, but I've wanted a pair for years and years. They have played a big part in my motivation for losing weight, each weigh in I get closer and closer to my sparkly shoes. I just can't believe that I will be bringing them home with me this weekend:D

Gonna be well pee'd off if they're aren't comfy and I can't buy them :giggle:

I would bloody hope they are comfy at the prices of the shoes!!! lol

i love the second pair :)

hope they are a nice fit and comfy on you honey - you deserve them :D

Best of Luck! I'm sure most people wear their bras over something - the celebs I've seen doing it in the past certainly have!

Don't feel guilty about the shoes - you deserve them!! xx

I know, I feel really guilty about spending so much on a pair of shoes, but I've wanted a pair for years and years. They have played a big part in my motivation for losing weight, each weigh in I get closer and closer to my sparkly shoes. I just can't believe that I will be bringing them home with me this weekend:DQUOTE]

Hey Lou sorry but I didn't mean you should feel guilty spending it, that was a big part in your motivation, you have more than earned them hun so enjoy the trying on and choosing ;) I love both pairs, just hope you can decide which pair to go for xxx

My motivation is a new wardrobe in size 12 (hahaha) and then I will have one of everything in every colour, I am sure that will be well more than £395, but when I get to my goal I will have earned it too and I won't feel guilty at all :D

Back