Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Fab going Moo, an inspiration to all as always! Neil (OH), grows our veg so this time of year we have got pak choi (2 rows of it!), spinach, bright lights, lettuce, rocket and other stuff coming up. All organic. He is so in love with his plants. Time consuming but wow it all tastes so good.
Timmie, I looked at online but I really want to get out and meet people as I am lonely. It still looks good online though, plenty of back up. I will have to wait until next Monday as this coming one is a bank holiday.

Made for Neil, nearly caved in and had some rhubarb (home grown) and raspberry crumble and custard but resisted. I have a constant battle to keep his weight UP lol......he is still only 9 stone and eats and eats grrr....hope we all have a great weekend and lose lots (well, a bit will do!).
Bev x :rolleyes:

WI today lovely moo? Xx

Good morning :)
Back from my WI and I had small loss 300 g compare to last Saturday but gain from yesterday. Thats not big problem tbh as I had almost midnight (big) snack and big :D

Today is ESC and Estonia will win what ever score will be lol. You all welcome to vote for us ;)
So to keep me on track I have planed nice snacks and dips -all syn free and my lovely big 8,5 syn class of wine.

So food plan today is
Lunch
Chicken tikka. Medetarian vegetables. Couscous. Yogurt and some berries

And for night I will make cottage cheese and thai curry paste dip 1 syn Syn free hummus. Chicken tikka. Celery , carrots, cucumber sticks. Cherry tomatoes. Oven backed mushrooms with laughing cow (he), ham and picked cucumber. And ofc my wine.
For sweets I have hi-fi bar (he) with berries , fruits and yogurt.

All together will not go over my syns and should give me nice and very enjoyable evening.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Heat mag:

image-3971717410.jpg

Saw it and thought of you xx

Great ESC food moo! How do you do the Thai dip? It sounds really nice. Well done for the 300g loss, that's more than half a pound!

Its only cottage cheese and thai red curry paste 1 syn per tsp
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432409034.162771.jpg

Im ready for ESC :) lets have fun
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1432409066.080244.jpg

ESC was great and Estonia did so well, not so UK. :eek: Nice loss for you yesterday Moo, not the biggest I know but your eating looks so good. It helps to see the photos!
Bev x

Hello hello.
Seems minis playing up from time to time.
Anyhow had a good day on plan yesterday. Used only 10 syns and todays plan is use 9 so I will do back all the syns I used on Saturday.

Food plan today is
Beans, beacon, eggs and fresh salad for breakfast. 1 syn for coffee. Crisp bread and jam 3 syn for my he and sweets.

Lunch I will have shrimp salad with reduced fat caesar dressing 2 syn.

Dinner will be syn free chicken pilaf.

Another 4 syns I will use for cookie. My coworker made earl grey tea cookies yesterday and he left me one. I wont have full cookie. So plan is to get small bite but before eating it I will bin the cookie so I wont get another bite. Lol.

I just want to get back on zone so badly.

Saturday I started with work outs again. Jumping rope - for 5 min a day ( i cant manage to jump more then 30 times at the time but I do as less rest as I can and doing about 150 jumps in that 5 min)
Doing my beloved KB and started again with AB challenge. It takes me total of 15 min. I know its not a lot but I want to get back to workouts slowly.

How are everyone else doing ?

Smiles :)

It's all about small steps moo! You'll be a jump rope pro before you know it! 15 mins a day is great because it's achievable! I'm ok thanks, just glad I've finished night shifts so I can have 3 meals a day at normal times rather than 2 at very odd times!

It's all about small steps moo! You'll be a jump rope pro before you know it! 15 mins a day is great because it's achievable! I'm ok thanks, just glad I've finished night shifts so I can have 3 meals a day at normal times rather than 2 at very odd times!

Oh tell me about odd times. Last few weeks I have had my dinner around midnight :O
Did you try to make chicken tikka ?

That's a great idea I haven't had a go with a skipping rope since I was about 10, would love to give it a go might buy one! Do you do outside? X

Moo.... Were back :) and just in time to sort ourselves out!!!

Hez, it's me! What a relief. I managed to put on 12 lbs when Minis shut down and am now back down to where I was! I've been doing the fast diet. How are things with you?
x

Bev, we have missed you! We are up some creek without a paddle. Rita and I are toying with sw still. But we swayed off the path a little. We need to get back on minis to succeed. How have you been? Xx

Hez so happy we are back. Minis was my port in a storm and you were my shipmates! I joined the official fast diet forum and amazed it is working well. Nice people but of course minis is my first love. SW is good so whatever you and Rita decide maybe you could try 5:2 Fast threads on here, Lexie has done amazingly, lovely lady too. I will wait with baited breath to see you and Rita in full swing again. Happy days. Love to you both. xxx

Hey hey hey =)
How good that minis is back again and Bev, Im so so happy you are here =) I did try to send you an message when minis was closed but I could not. I have done ok until september when my holidays started and after that its been downhill. Im very unhappy with my performance. Either way minis is back and even tho we had food fighters forum and Im grateful for people who put it up for us, i never got use to that. After a while and losing track I just could not go back. Its the snowball effect I would say. Thank you for all who stayed by me and sorry for letting you all down.

It so busy times for me now, christams times at work is always very very hard. Doing lot of hours and dont have time to do anything. I havent done any kind of workout long time ( expect one KB workout week ago ), I havent been on plan and I have gained a lot of weight. Cant even tell how much as it will make it real. Need to get back, but how ..

Either way, minis is back and maybe thats what I need. 5:2 diet is not for me, i cannot go food free. I have been thinking if i should join any other diet or club but really deep down i know SW is and always will be for me, just need to remind myself how to make it work for me.
What is fast diet ? maybe i should look it up.
hugs to all

5:2 is not for everyone and SW worked for you and Hez. So, just remember how focussed you were. I have every faith in you and so miss hearing (and seeing) all those lovely meals and the exercises. I know you probably think I am not so very overweight but believe me I have struggled to get a grip. It has been difficult to say the least.

Today then? Why not? Yes, yes yes! Lets all go!

Loads of love and hugs all round. Bev x

Hey hey Bev :) How good it is to talk with you again. You are so positive.

So about me. I did not break the chain yesterday. Still filled my self with food when i got home. But good thing is I did go for free food. Ham. Cottage cheese. Yogurt. Cheese (he)

Today I missed my breakfast as I was to tired to wake up and eat before my doctor appointment. Will have something later. Probably will eat out. Well not probably but I know I will eat out. It will be around 1pm so I will be very hungry by that time. Im thinking where to go and have some kind of salad bar. Only thing i have noticed doing salad bar is pizza hut. Probably will go there and have salad or something. Will see how it goes.
Im off today so my goal is not to go over my syns. Fingers crossed I will do it
Smiles :)

Great, I am right here with you! Yes salad bar sounds good. So nice to hear your positive voice. I have been looking back at your food which always looked so lovely. What an inspiration!

I think I will have salad with something like chicken, cottage cheese or egg. Big decision.LOL

Hugs Bev x So happy

Back