Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Rita my lovely
You are gathering a big fan club here! well deserved too. Where is our Hez? Helen for sure. you are looking WOW! I must do a pic of me because you look like a younger me. I am so happy that we are all pulling together. For the good of the greater number. YES! Loads of love to all and if I forget a name it is because I am getting senior moments. OMG. Hugs all round.

p.s. Dog is doing ok, husband is a pain in the derriere. Bev x :grouphugg:

Good morning everyone :)
What a great day it will be. Dont you just love mornings when you go outside and sun is up. And gras is still wet from night. Ahh - perfect moment. Im from country and for me best thing is summer morning, and the smell of just cut gras. As my hubby is from city and allergic… he can never understand how the smell of gras takes me back to childhood and warm memory's.
As a little girl I woke up 4 am and run outside wearing dress and barefoot. Sun was already up but it was still mist outside. And I just loved to run in wet meadow until my dress was wet and Im so so tired. Then I would go back home, happy and go back to bed. My mom was never home at that time so she didnt know I was outside, but always surprised that my dress was wet and dirty. Lol.

Today I got up little later and was thinking to put my chefs jackets to wash. And then I had to see how my roses are ( love that we have roses in back garden). Our garden is totally out of hands as landlord dont want to get us lawnmower and so on. But I try to keep my ( my , lol ) roses free from climbers ( dont know how to call em, but hope you understand me )
One thing lead to another and I notice I have more roses then I was thinking. Did clean part of garden from overgrown grass and noticed we have few potatoes growing in garden and already ready to pick up. Got them up and found around 10 small potatoes :) had to boil em for breakfast ofc :) and as I already was in mood I got all the rhubarb and make a jam from it. Its so good for cheesecakes.
So what you need is
100 gr rhubarb jam ( or 150 g rhubarb and 100 g sugar and boil until you get thick brown jam )
150 g mascarpone
100 g double cream
75 g digestive
50 g non salted butter
50 g honey

Blend butter honey and digestive together and put on bottom of springform cake tin. Leave it in fridge for half and hour.
Whip double cream and add mascarpone. Then add rhubarb jam. Take cake tin out of fridge and add mascarpone and rhubarb on top of your digestive cake bottom. Cover with cling film and leave overnight. Serve with fresh strawberries next day. Will stay fresh in fridge for a week. Tastes bloody well too :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407407296.845685.jpg

Now thats not my made cake but thats how it would look like. As cake dont need zelatine it will be soft and thats the reason why rhubarb jam must be boiled until its thick.

As for my food diary Day 6 breakfast
Coffee(1 syn), fresh juice (1 syn),
Oven omelet with veggies, potato and cottage cheese. Fresh salad and beans in tomato souse.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407408603.561641.jpg

Feeling happy :) how are everyone else doing ?

Rita my lovely
You are gathering a big fan club here! well deserved too. Where is our Hez? Helen for sure. you are looking WOW! I must do a pic of me because you look like a younger me. I am so happy that we are all pulling together. For the good of the greater number. YES! Loads of love to all and if I forget a name it is because I am getting senior moments. OMG. Hugs all round.

p.s. Dog is doing ok, husband is a pain in the derriere. Bev x :grouphugg:

Hey Bev =) I would life to see photos , that would be so great :) Years ago I was walking in city and saw a girl who looked just like me, this was strange - must say- but same time śo interesting too =)

Olà, great to see everyone is doing great. I read from the bottom up lol and was thinking whose RITA? Lol was thinking whose Bev talking too.
Im doing great, in much better form, thankfully! :)
Rita (im so used to destamia) you look absolutely gorgeous in your photo. You look so happy, your smile is so contagious. I was smiling at you lol
food pics are out of this world. The dessert looked yummy, the cheesecake (omg all those strawberries :drool: , i love strawberries) i must give that a go sometime. You made me hungry ;)
its great to see all the support on this page. It is like a little family ❤️
My daughter is still on lipotrim 100% i haven't dare ask her to go chemist! I don't want to start a fight - i will have to though tomorrow or else we will both be goosed!
Tried on my clothes again from sports direct, and yay I'm looking good (they fit better) lol
hows everyone doing? :) xx

Forgot to mention. Spoke to my cousin, whose wedding it is in september. I was filled in on the days events! 2hrs for eating (he ran through the menu, omg it was pure hell lol) let alone all the drinking, toasts. THEN there is a brunch at 11:15am the following pigging day for everyone!!! By the time the conversation was over i was like, I'm definitely eating that day! Lol what will i do, sitting there like a right 'plum' and everyone asking why I'm not eating. :eek:

Good evening everyone. Time to fill my food diary for day 6 :)

For lunch I had fresh salad with beef and bean stew and mint couscous.
0 syns :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407444999.176754.jpg

For tea we had grill lamb. Nomm nomm :p fresh salad and homemade tomato souce and syn free sw potato chips with mayo. 0% beer.
For lamb I would say 20 syns, mayo 2 syns and beer is 4 syns.
Would say I got over today but lets face it - its not that I have lamb every day. And my hubby have been waiting for grill lamb for ever :) hehehhe
Well lets say summer is over soon and last time to enjoy grill in back garden. :p
Does anyone else too think that Im searching for reasons why I overeat. Lol. Here is pic
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407445674.191166.jpg
And my lovely syn free dessert :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407445736.213285.jpg

Hez so glad to hear you doing good. How is work ? Dont worry about how you will do in wedding. Im more then sure that if anyone can do it - and not to give in temptations it will be you :) One day at the time hun xx

Good morning my friends. There is another day to come. Tomorrow is weight day again. Step on scale today and I have gain 2 lbs I lost last week. Oh well. :)
Anyway Day 7 breakfast
Oven omelet with fresh salad, cottage cheese and beans. Coffee 1 syn

How are everyone else doing ?

Morning everyone. Im doing great thanks. Work - i think i have resolved, time will tell. Hopped on scale this morning and 17st 13lbs smiling up at me :) so one happy chick here!
Rita, your 2lb gain i wouldnt worry about. You now have the tools to lose those 2lbs and more. I dont quiet getthe SW diet, it is starting in a town near me (about 20 miles away) oh the joys of living in the country lol stuck at the top of a hill too :) i think its a diet might do in the future. (If i slip up on this diet, or feel ready for a change (that might teach me my healthy eating habits!! Who knows ) andi have screenshot loads of your recipes :) #foodstalker lol
hows everyone else doing? xx

Morning everyone. Im doing great thanks. Work - i think i have resolved, time will tell. Hopped on scale this morning and 17st 13lbs smiling up at me :) so one happy chick here!
Rita, your 2lb gain i wouldnt worry about. You now have the tools to lose those 2lbs and more. I dont quiet getthe SW diet, it is starting in a town near me (about 20 miles away) oh the joys of living in the country lol stuck at the top of a hill too :) i think its a diet might do in the future. (If i slip up on this diet, or feel ready for a change (that might teach me my healthy eating habits!! Who knows ) andi have screenshot loads of your recipes :) #foodstalker lol
hows everyone else doing? xx

17 st 13 !! Well done girl. Well done :) Big congrats - you so deserve it. Keep it up and we will see 16 st soon :) hugs

:bighug::wow:Hez, wow and wow again. And lovely Rita, just a blip. I am going nowhere fast. Have new dress came today and I look like a sausage. OH has scan now on 14th August. I think once we know I will care more about my excess. Loads of love to all and stay strong my lovlies. I am watching over you like a mother hen! Cluck, cluck. LOL
p.s. daughter will be back this p.m. for weekend so that's a wild weekend!

:bighug::wow:Hez, wow and wow again. And lovely Rita, just a blip. I am going nowhere fast. Have new dress came today and I look like a sausage. OH has scan now on 14th August. I think once we know I will care more about my excess. Loads of love to all and stay strong my lovlies. I am watching over you like a mother hen! Cluck, cluck. LOL
p.s. daughter will be back this p.m. for weekend so that's a wild weekend!

Dear Bev :) Thats good they moved scan forward. Fingers crossed. I send you lots of love and strength.
Enjoy your weekend and wish weather will be good. Will be thinking of you.

If it sunny then I ask sun kiss you cheeks with warm ray
If its windy I ask wind to to wrap you in protective veil
If its raining I ask rain to whisper that you that you not alone and I'll be wishing you all the best

Moo

Evening my friends ,
How are you today ? My day was "interesting" - This morning when we were walking in city and crossing the road , I almost got hit by a car. Driver did not slow down and I had to jump/run away from car. It was close but when I got to other side my ankle hurt so bad. Dont know what I did but I manage to hurt it. Was thinking it will be better by the time I go to work , but no - it didnt and after 2 hours I called my boss and said, I cant stay today and wont be working over weekend. Tomorrow will go to emergency and will see how bad or good it is. Its not bad - I know it but when I got back home I could see little swelling on my ankle , so better safe then sorry
Sad thing is - I only need one more week to get my platinum body magic award and if I wont be able to work out 5 times next week .. oh well

For lunch I had
Rice and chilli con carne with salad - all syn free
For dessert I had blueberries with fat free natural yogurt and kelloggs bar ( he )
Syn free
021.jpg 020.jpg
Thats all for today =) see you all later, keep smiling =)

Food looks delish as always!!! OH NOOO Can't believe that driver I hope your ankle is better! Hopefully some rest will make it feel better, You must let us know in the morning! <3 Sending you love and hugs xx

Hope everyone is ok? :) <3

Rita, a million thanks for your message which I read out to Oh with a few tears too. I always seem to cry a lot at the moment. Any excuse and I blub! So sorry to hear of your ankle with major hopes this will soon be better. Hez seems to have a little respite on her job. Good news indeed. Our little Lucie and Binky love to you. If I have forgotten anyone it's not because I have forgotten you. Bit stressed until scan is done. Then I will chill and stop this comfort eating. Must admit hot buttered toast is soooo good! Hugs all round. Bev x :grouphugg:

Rita, a million thanks for your message which I read out to Oh with a few tears too. I always seem to cry a lot at the moment. Any excuse and I blub! So sorry to hear of your ankle with major hopes this will soon be better. Hez seems to have a little respite on her job. Good news indeed. Our little Lucie and Binky love to you. If I have forgotten anyone it's not because I have forgotten you. Bit stressed until scan is done. Then I will chill and stop this comfort eating. Must admit hot buttered toast is soooo good! Hugs all round. Bev x :grouphugg:

Is the scan to check all clear my lovely? Fingers crossed, my thoughts will be with you both on the 14th x

Is the scan to check all clear my lovely? Fingers crossed, my thoughts will be with you both on the 14th x

Thoughts are with you too Bev, <3 Lots of you to you and the OH!

Sending you all some epic love today, I'm in such a good mood <3 Rita I gave you a lil shout out in my diary :p You're helping me curb my sweet tooth :p

xxxx

Good morning everyone. First thing first - Thank you all for support. I saw a doc today and luck for me it should be only soft tissue thingy - if it wont be better by monday , I will have to go for x-ray but Im sure its not so bad. Will be at home for week tho. Got ssp form from doc, now I need to understand what that is :)
Even manage to get to my sw meeting in last minute for weight in. And I lost another pound. Yey. That makes total 5 st 1,5 pounds off in 6 months. Just unbelievable. Plus my group is so sweet and for some reason they were thinking that I would be good women of the year candidate. :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407587118.295833.jpg
As it would not be enough my lovely consultant give me a dress. Someone give this dress to her as it was to big. And she passed it to me. And its so nice. Honest.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407587713.441979.jpg

As for my meals - today as Day 1 again and my new week plan starts today. First though I need to get rid of left overs :) so for
Day 1 lunch
Rice, chilly con carne, fresh salad with syn free natural yogurtand parmesan ( he) And syn free onion rings. Coffee - 1 syn. Cereal bar as he.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1407587933.868673.jpg

Bev hun, you are most welcome and everything come from heart. Be strong.
Lucie :) thank you and most of all - Im glad you find something in my diary to work for you too. Thats the point , to help one another :) hopefully we can keep doing it :)
Binkey - thank you for nice words. Means a lot :)
If I manage to make at least one person smile, happy and loved
reading this diary, my goal is fulfilled.

Keep smiling and world will smile at you :)

Congrats Rita! Woman of the year aye! Just to be nominated is lovely so good for you! Glad it wasn't too serious, Just hope its all healed soon for you! Well done on another pound! :D So inspirational! Love it!

Food looks great as always! - Have a great weekend ladies xx

Back