Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

I think your plant is an evening primrose! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Hi my lovely friends, am happy to see all is well and happy smileys! Have been very busy with the daughter and hate to miss my daily fixes on here! I lose track and then have to read back!!
I have to dive in the shower while the others are still in bed so I am going to have another look later. All take care and big hugs. Bev x :)

Hi my lovely friends, am happy to see all is well and happy smileys! Have been very busy with the daughter and hate to miss my daily fixes on here! I lose track and then have to read back!!
I have to dive in the shower while the others are still in bed so I am going to have another look later. All take care and big hugs. Bev x :)

Hey Bev :) take your time with your daughter and just enjoy nice autumn weather :) we still be here ;) hugs to you and smiles

Day 4 in no bread week - already. Time flys. Sadly my scale were rude to me this morning , lol - 117,7
600 g more then yesterday but I think its because I eat to late and it just will take time to go back :)

One thing I have to say about those chocolate wheats and thats they are filling. First time I had em with milk and fruits and think I just did not like it as much as I enjoy em with coffee.
Usually Im hungry when I wake up but today I wasnt. Had late breakfast and then coffee with wheats again :p and now On my way to work and feeling very very full :) will see when I get hungry again. Had my syn free yogurt with me just in case I need something :)

Day 4
Breakfast
Potatoes. Tuna. Fromage fraise and tomatoes. Melon. Coffee (1 syn) with chocolate whets (he)
Total 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410264339.469638.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410264358.671149.jpg

Today I sent a few CV's out again - 3 even :) and 30 min after I sent CV out I got a call from agent. He said he likes my cv and will send it to hes client and if they like it I will go to interview :) its French food bistro. They pay well, I hope I can get the opportunity to work for em :)
He asked why I want to leave my current position after only working there so short time. I said its because they cant teach me anything new - which is true as well. Anyway - I need little luck once again to find something that would make me really happy and enjoy my days at work.

Hope you all have nice day, see you soon :)

how exciting re the job stuff! I have weigh in tomorrow. It's not going to be good. Feeling very wobbly after the 5 days boozing last week :-(

These chocolate wheats sound really good. I'm gonna go and look for them in sainsburys! The right job is just waiting for you moo and you'll get it very soon when the time is right :)

It was busy again at work and no time to eat. Had bread free sw today with salmon and coffee with melon. That was my lunch, did not know I wont have time to eat dinner too
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410301872.539530.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410301899.714364.jpg

At evening I had fast syn free yogurt and later rice noodles with veggies and terriaky and egg and parmesan. And pan fry spinach. 5 syns for oil and terriaky. I could eat only half of my plateful as it was too busy. Now Im feeling bit hungry and eating my apple at bus :) ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410301780.401679.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410301569.223039.jpg

I told you before I got call 30 min after sending my cv. But what you dont know is that two hours later they called back to incite me to working interview. This Saturday at 10. Its my SW meeting time. Will go to early class and cant stay but I hope it will be worth of it.
Sad thing is my fried is coming to visit saturday … will see how it goes.
Maybe someone knows how many hours the law say you have right to keep someone at work for working interview ? In Estonia its 4 hours and you need to pay for it too. Anyway Im excited. :)

Cat - good luck tomorrow :) and dont be too hard to yourself.

Timmi - try them, hope you will like them too.

Hugs to all :)

Food looks fab! And i feeling a little peckish is evening. I think food has been in my thoughts all day lol not lack of food, but all the things i look forward to tasting again. I think its the excitement of the wedding and actually eating..... How sad does that make me lol
Thats great news on the job front (haven't got a clue how long interview will be, sorry) i wish you all the luck in the world, you deserve it. Saturday is going to be a busy day for you, hopefully a new beginning too.
@cat. Good luck tomorrow, well its now today :fingerscrossed: :) x

Food looks fab! :)

I would just phone up the agency and ask how long they will want you there for on saturday.

Good luck, though! I'm sure you'll be amazing xxxxx

Morning girl :)
I had contact to agent and they say its 10 hour day. Its fine with me but Im wondering how the law is. I really need to read up :) What I mean is of I dont get the job or I dont like something , then 10 hour work is "lost" just that. :) If it makes any sense , lol - I just need to read laws and know my rights and responsibilities :)
Today I got another call and two offers. One is very nice hours the other one is Radisson blue. I would like to go and see Radisson kitchen. I dont think I will want to work there but would like to see a kitchen.

Day 5 had late breakfast again and now on my way to work.

Liver biriyani with salad and melon. Coffee 1 syn. My chocolate wheats (he) and feeling so good. Really love my chocolate fix.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410350767.946347.jpg

Scales smile at me today and show 117.1 again :) few more days to go without bread. MC - how you doing ? Do you try breed - free week too ?

Cat - hope scales give you big smile today and you happy

Hugs to all :)

Fast lunch. I really love my bread-free sw :) had them today too. With smoked salmon and coffee 1 syn and syn free yogurt :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410363117.124015.jpg

Smiles :)

Dinner tonight was few carrots , chicken and liver biriyani. Didnt even had time to enjoy my food as it was so busy.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410387584.616540.jpg

Going to an interview tomorrow morning. But I dont think I will want to work there. The pay is very low. Yet I want to see the kitchen , menu and hear what they have to offer. You never know :)

Good night everyone , will see you all soon :)

Rita, hi from me and so good to hear you are having job offers! The no bread seems to be a good idea and I think I will give it a go. You must be so excited about your great success with losses, it is so good to hear!! 10 hours in a job sounds long. Will you get breaks? It used to be that you could work 5 hours but then had to have 1/2 hour break. Law changes though. Daughter is off on holiday this evening so peace will reign here!! Will miss her though.
Loads of love to you, Hez, Blondcat, MelonCollie and Timmi, from me Bev x :grouphugg:

Morning my lovelies (not sure of spelling of that lol)
hope everyone is doing good! Rita my darling, the food looks fantastic. And your interview tomorrow will go great. Just enjoy the experience, dont think about the hours or anything else. Oh and have a nice nose around the kitchen. Your like me lol i am always checking out kitchens and looking at there gadgets! Anything that makes life easier i am all for ;)
:) xx

Hey there everybody. Hope you're all well. Wishing you a wonderful day! Xx

Good morning everyone. Thank you for all good wishes :) Will have long day today. Lot of things going on I havent told you about. But yesterday thing got bit out of hand.
As you know we are moved to UK in feb this year. And we live in share house. I would not say it is perfect but its not bad at all. Quiet, good area and nice neighbors. But landlords ( husband and wife )god help the owner of this house. Honest.
We pay 450£ for one room. Bill inc. and we are happy to pay it as the room is big and we have made it home for us. But lets be honest 450£ is not bread-money either.
So what happened is that 5 !! months ago in april out fire alarm started to scream with no reason. We manage to reset and kill the noise but main unit showed problems. So we called landlord and let them know what happened. They did no return to our call or voicemail. Two weeks later fire alarm started to work again. We send an e-mail again. No respond. It happened few times again. Every time we sent an email and they did not replay or do anything about it. In august the smoke detector started beeping as the battery is going empty. I send them an email again. Saying the beeping drives us crazy. Nothing. Then landlord come to house and we told her about it , she said " yes will deal with it " nothing.
Last week after another fire alarm and reset the main unit the main unit started beeping too. So now we had two constantly beeping things in house. Hubby sent a mail but I called until they take the call and was very mad and angry. I manage to get the hubby on phone. He said he did not know about the problem ??? That hes wife is dealing it it ??? But I was very upset and he promise to send someone to come and look. 7 hours later nothing. I called again and manage to get wife on phone. She said that someone is coming but we should be able to reset it ourselves. Lucky someone did come and after 5-6 try's manage to reset unit. Until 3 days later ( last Friday ) when it went off 1 am. I think it woke up all the neighbors too. We could not made it quiet. The main unit is in error. After 20 min we manage to turn of alarm but not beeping. We slept with beeping .... Next day landlords again started to tell us they did not know and the electric will come on monday ?? We were not agree to be with beeping all weekend and made them to send someone same day. They did and guy who show up did turn off beeping but said there is still something wrong. Monday alarm activated again. Landlords said yes yes but did nothing. Tuesday - sent us mail they will come Wednesday as electric cant come tuesday ( 2 days living with beeping ) and yesterday when my hubby called em where are you , landlord the man said he cant make it. We will have to wait that hes doing hes best. There were my hubby lost it and told him that 5 months ignoring problem is not doing all you can. And landlord told that if we dont like it he is giving us 30 day notice and move out. Hubby told him that first of all we want notice on paper and second what would the landlords associate thing if we will tell them how we were kicked out because for 5 months there was faulty fire-alarm in house and they did nothing. At that point landlord stop call and turn phone out. Called back 30 min later saying phone died and saying hes sorry that we should work everything out and hes trying bla bla bla.
I got home and hubby was so stresses. He cant find job and now if we need to love too, it will be hard to manage. I did try to cheer him up and started searching for rooms but there is not many options. I know we will be fine but Im worried too.
Now my hubby called and said that the landlord called him and asking for 50£ to borrow so he could pay to guy who will come and see what is wrong with main unit ?? Like really ? Yesterday you kicking us out and today you want us to give you money ?? Do hope they will fix this unit once and for all and I have time to find new home. I dont want to stay there anymore. Not after this. But we can not afford anything our own atm. And its hard to find big room with all bills included.
So thats whats going on in our house :( sorry for long story but worry is in my heart and just have to tell someone.

About better news. Interview went well I think but pay was low. There is plus sides too - often sundays will be free as restaurant is closed on sundays and there is only 2 chefs working.
Kitchen looked better then the one I am now. And I could learn pasty section. That would really suit me.
Saturday I have another working interview. They should offer more money and if they do I will take it. After all thats going around here I need more to survive.
Monday tho I think I will go and see how the Radisson works. Just out of interest :) Did I told already I love my job :D

Scale were nice to me 116,7 this morning :D I had fast breakfast
Eggs with mayo 2 syns, beans , cottage cheese, tomatoes, melon and coffee 1 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410436744.323917.jpg

Right now Im in park ( weather is amazing) had big late ( will count milk as he) and add 2 syn for sugar. Had my chocolate wheats and writing this post. An hour I think, lol -
Still have hour til my day starts and Im feeling good. I will be out of this place soon and I have lost huge amount of weight.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410437020.974383.jpg

I have my hubby and my friends here. Life is beautiful even if sometimes there is clouds in blue sky :D

Hugs to all

Thanks girls. Was hovering between 9st 4 and 9st 5 so logged a STS. Hoping for a 2-3lb weight loss next week. I have been AMAZING yesterday and today. Only danger point is tomorrow at a wedding. But going for my usual 100 calorie breakfast, 100 calorie lunch, allowing 500 in alcohol and 500 in buffet food and will try and do 500 in the gym tomorrow morning. With 3 hours of dancing it should be an ok day!

Saturday and sunday I'm staying at home where I can be quite picky and naughty - hopefully I'll stick to it! 6 days until I fly - OMG! Must keep reminding myself of all my size 6 friends!

Thanks girls. Was hovering between 9st 4 and 9st 5 so logged a STS. Hoping for a 2-3lb weight loss next week. I have been AMAZING yesterday and today. Only danger point is tomorrow at a wedding. But going for my usual 100 calorie breakfast, 100 calorie lunch, allowing 500 in alcohol and 500 in buffet food and will try and do 500 in the gym tomorrow morning. With 3 hours of dancing it should be an ok day!

Saturday and sunday I'm staying at home where I can be quite picky and naughty - hopefully I'll stick to it! 6 days until I fly - OMG! Must keep reminding myself of all my size 6 friends!

Where do you fly Cat ? And well done , not long way to 9 st anymore.
Think you friends will want to see you so much that the size dont matter ( plus you looking amazing :) )
When you coming back?

Back