Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Yes Helen, thats why I love SW. I can have what ever I want as long as I stay on my daily syn's and even if not I can be flexible and use syns from my weekly allowance.
Plenty of syn free foods and no need to weight or measure most of them. Only healthy extras.

Food looks so fab I am having a late night carb attack! Am going to see this out for 5 days though. Keep passing the big fruit basket I always have and it is so hard. :eek:

Moo I tried cottage cheese for the first time today (I'd previously been terrified of it) and it's delicious! Thanks for inspiring me!

Food looks so fab I am having a late night carb attack! Am going to see this out for 5 days though. Keep passing the big fruit basket I always have and it is so hard. :eek:

Morning hun :) strong woman you are and Im sure you can do 5 days :) tho I know how hard it would be to stay away from fruit and veggies. But you can do it :) keep going. One step at the time xx

Moo I tried cottage cheese for the first time today (I'd previously been terrified of it) and it's delicious! Thanks for inspiring me!

Glad you liked it Tinmmi :) I say honestly , to have cottage cheese as free food have helped me to stay on plan. Only cottage cheese is the reason why I havent got myself a sour cream and eat it all with spoon , lol.
I am estonian after all and sour cream is my first love :p

Try cottage cheese as tip. Mix it up with thai red curry paste (1 syn for spoonful) and eat with veggiesticks. Its best with celery - ideal tv snack :)

My week without bread is done. I lost 3,5 pounds this week. And that takes me to 18st 4,5 pounds. :)
2 pound away from 6 st award.
Feeling happy and it wasnt even so hard to be without breed. Wont to it this week tho. As Im on my way to french bistro and my working interview, I somehow think , lot of tasting will be done there. Cant be sure but usually it is like this.
Wish me luck and have a beautiful saturday everyone :)
Hugs

Wow, you are gradually disappearing Rita! More photos, please? I am glad I'm not the only one who loves cottage cheese. I had my lunch yesterday with prawns in it and thought I had gone to heaven. Am 1lb down today. Good luck at the Bistro and if you have to taste have a spoonful for me! Much love and hugs. Bev x
p.s. If you make consultant that would be so good. My nephews wife ran a couple of classes and made six to seven hundred pounds a month! :)

Thats great news hun. Those 2lbs will be gone in a couple of days, you'll see. Then thats 6 stone GONE :eek:, never to be seen again! That is some achievement, you have done so well. :) xx
good luck today with your interview today, and have fun :)

3.5lbs - BOOM!!!
Smashed it

My friends
There is a guy on here, Jaimsie, who was 30 stone and down to 29 stone but he had a bad night last night wondering if he could ever lose the amount he needs to. I hate to ask but could anyone have a look at his thread? He sounds so nice but I am not sure if I have replied with the right words. I have never had that much of weight to lose and don't want to say the wrong things to him. Hope I am not asking too much but it seems so important. Much love to all Bev x

My friends There is a guy on here, Jaimsie, who was 30 stone and down to 29 stone but he had a bad night last night wondering if he could ever lose the amount he needs to. I hate to ask but could anyone have a look at his thread? He sounds so nice but I am not sure if I have replied with the right words. I have never had that much of weight to lose and don't want to say the wrong things to him. Hope I am not asking too much but it seems so important. Much love to all Bev x

Bev which section is it in?

Good morning my friends =)
Thank you all for good words =)

So I had my interview yesterday and there is lot of good things about this place. First I had long day- 11 hours in row , no breaks or even lunch. When I got home I had big cheese sw with fry eggs and salad and mayo - I ques it had 10 -15 syn total. But as I did not eat anything else that day I would say for one time its ok- not something I would like to do everyday.
026.jpg

So place itself was amazing - I love it there , people were nice and at least 3 chefs were from France. Speaking in french - maybe I could even learn thing or two =) plus food was so nice - simple and amazing. Girl and boys in service were nice and so different. One of those places where people wear different cloths and somehow mixed it all together nicely.
Im so dum -dum in french food but glad to learn so much yesterday. If I wont get the job I will be sad , if I get this job I wont be 100% happy either. Salary - they offer more in year but less in hour. 48 hour contract , more hours more money but less time off. then again I did love the place and I would learn a world in there. One more plus is that Sunday they close 5 a clock and that means that I would have every Sunday evening off =) and other days they close 22:00 , means hour earlier finish everyday =) And maybe my hubby gets KP job in there too, I asked if they need one ( lets be honest , little bird whispered to me and told me to ask about KP job ;) , see what i mean, that people are nice there ) and they said, yes and even did not care that he havent done it before. Chef told he will call my agent monday and will let know. He still have 2 more people coming for trial , will hear after that , if I was offered job or not.

Scale was nice to me today again , 116,1 - after last night "snack " its just perfect =)
Had nice breakfast
Bread ( he) with cheese ( he) , beans, eggs and fresh salad. Mayo (1 syn) Coffee (2syn)

027.jpg

Bev you asked for photos , and I have one photo for you =) and everyone else too. Do you remember my red shorts I told you about ? the one size 18 , that I hardly got over my soft spot first time ? well - time have passed and I have some photos made on the way =) today I manage to close the button - lets be honest here, not good look , lol or very comfortable but I manage to close it :D
punapüksid.jpg

Im getting there , Im getting there =)
hugs to all

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 39
Afternoon. Glad things went well yesterday, would be a dream come true if you and OH both got jobs there! Working longer hours wouldnt be problem if your getting paid to work along side your hubby lol
Food looks fab, thats my fix for the day :), without the calories lol
Well done on your red shorts, wont be too long before they are hanging off you ;) and you will be needing smaller shorts.
You are great for photos, wish i was half as good. That is something everyone should do when they start a diet, just so when they are having a bad day, they can see what changes have taken place along the way! :) xx

That's a big difference in the pics! And I've said this before I think - you have amazing smooth skin xx

Rita, so very very happy for you. Looking at the photos the difference is incredible!! You probably don't see it the same as you can look anytime. Wowee. I really hope you get the job and husband too, although long hours you could learn off those people. I love the way the French eat and present their food. Here in UK we have the habit of piling loads on a plate and wolfing it down like we will never have any more! :eek: Loads of love and waiting for next fix! Hugs Bev x

Thank you my dear friends =)
My skin is full of scars but Im not complaining , it feels good to touch. I hope I will have good skin when Im at my target =)

Thank you my dear friends =) My skin is full of scars but Im not complaining , it feels good to touch. I hope I will have good skin when Im at my target =)

So is mine - I have stretch marks - HATE them!! :-(

Back