Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hi all , been away today and yesterday , sometimes I feel little low because my friend is away and I cant get contact. It will pass in little and will feel better tomorrow , I think everyone knows then feeling when your spirit is so down and heavy and heart aches just because you miss someone so much.

Im on plan , have had burgers mach and fresh salad and steamed cabbage -carrots for 3 meals now. 2 syn for meal. Coffee and fruits. I want sweets - have had almost 4 l of pepsi , to stay away from sugar. Working well

Hope everyone are happy and smile my friends.
See you all later , hugs to all

Forgot, todays breakfast. Fry egg with beans and tuna and cheese sw (he *he), salad , coffee 1 syn, mayo 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410802983.086374.jpg

And my lunch / dinners too
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410803061.944652.jpg

Big hugs bird xx

Sending hugs to you :) x

Good morning everyone :)
Hope you all had nice weekend and thank you for all the hugs :)

So for me sadness has passed or at least is not interrupting my everyday life and sun in out again :)

Last night I made sw quiche. One word only - amazing.
I put potato mach as first layer, then broccoli, fry onions, peas, salmon, and on top mix from cottage cheese and eggs. Salt and pepper. Gas nr 6 for 45-50 min and done. Syn free.
With salad. Nom-nom. Had huge piece and loved it :p
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410854193.951370.jpg

Now will made myself one coffee and then off to market. My fruits and veggies are almost out. Need to get some more :)

See you later , hugs

Looks lovely, glad you are feeling happier :)

Looks lovely, glad you are feeling happier :)

I do , thank you :)
I dont think that we should not be sad - I think sadness is as important as being happy is. Just sometimes you cant get someone out of your mind and more you try more it hurts.
Well - today is another day and I have big plans.
Found a cupcake recipe in Dolly Rocker diary and will try them out today =)
Here is a copy of here recipe, she said they were yummy - will find out soon'ish :p

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Dolly Rocker

Ok so made my weetabix cupcakes!

Haven't tasted them yet but they smell delish!

I used my HXB already today so they are 6.5syns for them all.

2 weetabix (6.5 syns or HXB)
2 eggs beaten
1tbsp sweetener
1/2 muller light

Oven 180 35 minutes

Crumble weetabix, beat eggs & mix with the sweetener & muller light.

Fill 6 muffin or cupcake cases then bake for 35 minutes.

Dxxx

They sound lush, i bet the quiche was fab too especially if it was syn free (talking like i know what i am on about lol) i love quiche! Those seem to be my famous last words of late... Maybe my time on lipotrim is coming to an end :confused:, who knows. 5 days and i will be eating :D, i might even take photos of the dishes we get, that would make a change! :D
Glad your feeling much better hun, chin up! Xx

5 days HEZ!!!!! Woo hoo

I'm off on holiday today, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia for 2 weeks. Not as skinny or toned as I would have liked - still feeling fat!

Helen behave yourself on your food days - I'll be checking in.

Rita good luck with everything job related and keep up the good work!

See you on the flip side xx

Right , seems someone have miss a day in here :p lol, I wonder who?
Time to fix everything. So yesterdays menu
Breakfast
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410938442.886362.jpg
Salmon quiche. Beans. Cottage cheese. Coffee 1 syn
Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410938976.353211.jpg
Salad, buckwheat, liver sauce. Coffee 2 syn
Bread 4 syns, cheese (he) , mayo 2 syn
Total 8 syn
Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410939224.505452.jpg
Salad, buckwheat and salmon quiche. Coffee 1 syn

Snack
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410939325.065088.jpg
Mini cakes were nice. Used weetabix as me (he). Next time will try with my all- bran chocolate wheats. :)

Daily total 10 syns

Time to make me cup of coffee and bowl of buckwheat for breakfast. See you later. Have a nice day
xxx

5 days HEZ!!!!! Woo hoo I'm off on holiday today, Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia for 2 weeks. Not as skinny or toned as I would have liked - still feeling fat! Helen behave yourself on your food days - I'll be checking in. Rita good luck with everything job related and keep up the good work! See you on the flip side xx

Have a brilliant time blondcat! Oooo I'm so jealous!

Hello hello :)
Day was busy and did not even have time to eat as I should.
Thats why I only had stir fry with bread (he) and later one chicken breast with tomatoes and cheese. Bite here and there and thats all I had. Wish I had an apple. Maybe we have some at home :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1410992395.021083.jpg

I would say 10 syns for day at work just to be sure - all that biting ... Better to have plateful then bite here and there but sometime we cant choose.
Hope everyone is well, will see you tomorrow :) hugs

Stir fry looks yummy! Have a wonderful day moo :)

Thank you Timmi :) hope we all have nice day.

As you know I was little sad for few days and every day I missed my friend I gained weight. Strange I know , but thing is this week I have gained a kilo - 2 pounds ( more or less). Think it because I have had lot of coffee and eat big platefuls , yet moved minimum and hardly had any water. I have 2 days to fix it , lol - tbh I dont think I can but I will try. :)
Even if I will have gain this week I wont be sad or upset as I know its not real and it will go in no time :D

Breakfast
Salad and toast (he) with chilly beans. Coffee 2 syn

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411042246.280921.jpg

Todays lunch
More stir fry with pasta and tuna steak. Parmesan (he) and sweet chilly souse 2 syns.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411042268.462839.jpg

Feeling happy :) On my way to work. Hope you all are happy and smile , its beautiful weather outside, sun is shining and wind is warm :) hugs to all

Hello my lovely. Sorry for not checking in yesterday. The day just got away from me. Got to work yesterday and hot on my heels were the health inspectors :confused:!!!! I was like, the busiest week of the year and those 2 pay a visit.... They came in and split up, so i kind of stayed in the middle of both, answered all questions, showed all documentation for food prep/storage/temps etc... And after 90 mins it was over. They were very pleased, apologised for turning up in the middle of a very busy week. And left me feeling high :) (a bit mad as i was 30 mins late opening :( but it couldn't be helped).
yesterday i had a fab day shopping, and while i was in Wallis's trying on clothes hubby rings me. He informs me my cat had returned, he was missing since thursday. His foot got stuck in a trap for foxes, so farmer released him and he trotted home on 3 legs. Vet said cat must have been stuck since day one, so damage is bad. And he will see after festival if he can do anything (everything is a half day here this week, with festival on). So cat is feeling very sorry for himself, and hasn't dare leave the garden since :)
hope your feeling better my lovely :) sending hugs to you and everyone else :bighug:xxx

Aww hez, your poor cat! Bless his little paws! Hez do you run a restaurant?

Moo it's great that you're so positive about what the scales have been saying to you and you're keeping wonderfully on track with your meals! You'll easily get rid of that kilo :)

Back