Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

The second I read cake everything else left my mind! ;)

I bet your gain will be off by next week :)

Hahahha, I got this cake for my hubby. But hes an ******* , and I say it with big love and respect, he open the pack in front of me and was ready to eat it right there, lol. And hes too kind to, why could he not be greedy and not to share with me :)

Maybe cuz he loves me and wants me to be happy ? Hehe,

Im sure this 3 lbs is not a problem at all.

Thank you my friends :)

Day 1 lunch/dinner whatever you call it.
Rice noodles with soya and sesame oil and sweet chilly -4syns. Fresh salad.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411236987.693843.jpg

Had few syn free chicken as snack , watermelon and apple.

My legs and soft spot reminding them selfs every second and make me feel the agony of work-outs. Lol - yet I will do it again tomorrow :)

Moo have you been to your GP? I often give people exercise prescriptions if they're overweight or obese and that way they don't have to pay! I'd highly recommend it. I'm a doctor and I give them out all the time but my GP has given me one too so I can swim to help me lose weight!

Moo have you been to your GP? I often give people exercise prescriptions if they're overweight or obese and that way they don't have to pay! I'd highly recommend it. I'm a doctor and I give them out all the time but my GP has given me one too so I can swim to help me lose weight!

What kind of help can they give timmieatimbo?

What kind of help can they give timmieatimbo?

What kind of help can the GP give? They'll give you a prescription to take to your local council gym and you get a 3 month gym membership free of charge. It includes an induction session where you're shown how to use all the equipment and you're given a personal plan to help you improve fitness and strength. You can get the prescription renewed by your GP every three months. I'm not sure whether it's a national thing but it's certainly very common here in Liverpool.

What kind of help can the GP give? They'll give you a prescription to take to your local council gym and you get a 3 month gym membership free of charge. It includes an induction session where you're shown how to use all the equipment and you're given a personal plan to help you improve fitness and strength. You can get the prescription renewed by your GP every three months. I'm not sure whether it's a national thing but it's certainly very common here in Liverpool.

Thank you Timmi :) I will ask my GP if its possible me to get one of those prescriptions. Never know its possible.

I in other hand in BIG trouble. I must confess I have been off plan again :(
I did very well until late night when I turned to bin all over again and eat anything I could get. Million syns later I step to my scales and there were not nice to me. Lol - how could they. 118,4. Thats 2,3 kilo gain from my last WI :(

But Im not ready to give up. So today I will work extra hard not to eat anything I should not. No bread either. And no coffee.
I take out my week two food diary ( as you know my first week I got few things wrong and had gain for 200 g)
And will do the same foods that I have in there.
That means today And tomorrow I will have bolognese. Was shopping this morning and made bucket full of bolognese :p Boiled pasta and fresh cauliflower and broccoli and carrots. Few tomato and parmesan 1,5 syn.
Will syn everything now :)
Total 1,5 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411302049.400133.jpg

Feeling very full and happy :)
Please dont get me wrong. Im worried about slip but I dont feel guilty or unhappy. Ofc Im not happy to see myself at 118,4 again but I started at 160 kg so 2,3 kg wont make me cry :) ( yet )
To make me even more proud of where I am I had a date with my mirror, lol
I was looking at myself and touching and I was happy , smiling :) I look dam doable. Giggle. I put my new dress on and feeling very beautiful right now. On my way to work - Im ready to go back on plan and get myself a new dress (again :p )

And I did day 3 on my 30 day challenges too. Legs are not so painful anymore and I feel better with every squat and every plank I do ;)

Hope you all doing good and enjoy sunday. What a beautiful weather we have today :) hugs to all.
Thank you for being here with me. I could not be so happy without you all by my side :)

ohg wow, with you putting it in KG it looks so much bigger with how much you've lost! I bet you feel amazing. 41.6kg is a lot! Double of Shamaya!

Don't worry about the slip up. As you said you'll be back on plan now :) your spag bol looks delish :D

So far so good :p

Had my soup with me for work and cottage cheese and yogurt. Did not even had time to open yogurt.
On my way to home now. Had a busy day at work. 4 more days to go.

Lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411338224.310953.jpg
Syn free soup.

Dinner
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411338250.739690.jpg
This was amazing. Even tho I say it myself. I used everything I could find in fridge and mix it up. Then bake for 25 min.
My bake contains - cottage cheese, eggs, salmon, new potato, spaghetti, feta cheese (3,5 syn) , spring onion and dill. So very good :D
With fresh salad and syn free yogurt mint dressing. Ketchup 1,5 syn
Total 5 syns.

I had ofc some
Tastings too, but I manage to keep myself in control and Im so proud if my self.

Will do same thing tomorrow. Only thing is that tomorrow my day is 12 hours long. Will take food with me to keep away from wrong things as much as I can. :D

Good night everyone. See you tomorrow :)

Oh my gosh moo that bake is making me salivate! lt looks fantastic!

I am glad you are not taking your slip up to seriously, best not to let them get you down! And good luck for this week :)
I am glad you like what you see in the mirror, it makes it all worth while doesn't it? Xx

Oh my gosh moo that bake is making me salivate! lt looks fantastic!

Thank you hun :)

Good morning my dears. Step on scale show me another 400 g gain. Guess I still havent reach my max gain and this can last for few more days. 117,8 today. But I can do this and I will :D
Have my food with me for work. Had breakfast and feeling happy :) i love mornings. Its not often I start my day at morning and thats why I enjoy the freshness of day. Sun is not high yet and its little chilly and I like it ;)

So Day 2 in my try to get back on plan.
Breakfast
Crisp bread with laughing cow cheese ( he+he)
Cottage cheese, chilli beans and fresh salad. Coffee 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411373451.593486.jpg

Have a nice day everyone :) see you later

Your breakfast looks yum. :)

I have no idea how you work as a chef.. I can't :( I fainted in the heat of the kitchen when I tried (Both my parents and brother are chefs so I kinda expected to do it as well) and also I want to eat everything! When I used to visit my mum in our lunch (school was near the resturant she worked in) I used to try lots of things! God knows how fat I would be if I was in there all the time haha :D

How are you doing today? Still being your lovely charming self? :D

Hope you're well and that the scales go down soon :) xxxx

I couldn't do it either - I overheat in the middle of winter without a coat/cardi on so in a kitchen all the time... eek! Big up to you! :)

The bake looks absolutely gorgeous!

Well done love :D Almost 6stone off in total - you are mindblowing! x

Day 2 nicely done. Im so proud of myself. Was on plan. I think the fact that I had my pepsi max with me helped too.

Right day later Im here to finish my post I started last night. :)

Day 2 lunch
Soup - syn free
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411473201.411260.jpg

Bolognese sauce with cous cous and tomatoes. Syn free
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411473263.347748.jpg

Syn free yogurt. And yes I eat all this for lunch and did not have a dinner. Did not need to. Got oranges and apple when i got home.

As an result my scale smile at me. 117,4 :D means it goes back again. Yes yes yes 400 g less then it was yesterday morning. Could not be happier.

Had breakfast
Crisp- bread and laughing cow cheese ( he+he) coffee 1 syn. Cottage cheese, chilly beans. Salad.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411473484.299063.jpg

This breakfast does like me and I like it too :D Gives me so much energy and fills me up for long time. When I have bread or my beloved chocolate wheats , in few hour I want to eat again.

So fingers cross for better day :) hugs to all and smile.

Your breakfast looks yum. :)

I have no idea how you work as a chef.. I can't :( I fainted in the heat of the kitchen when I tried (Both my parents and brother are chefs so I kinda expected to do it as well) and also I want to eat everything! When I used to visit my mum in our lunch (school was near the resturant she worked in) I used to try lots of things! God knows how fat I would be if I was in there all the time haha :D

How are you doing today? Still being your lovely charming self? :D

Hope you're well and that the scales go down soon :) xxxx

Thank you hun. Im doing amazing :)
My mom and sister are chefs too :p family thing you can say. But Im only one who works as chef still. My sister doing amazing cakes. Thank god she lives in Norway :)
I wish I could do cakes like her. Want to learn pastry things too. Lol dont know how to express myself :)

You are doing so so well! x

Welcome back Lucie. I have been reading your diary and Im glad you still on plan. I know how it is to count penny's but you can do it :) and still stay on plan.
I have hard time atm. Missing friend and as an emotional eater I slip more often. But for 2 days I have been on plan and planing to stay on plan today too. :) hugs girl

Back