Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

I couldn't do it either - I overheat in the middle of winter without a coat/cardi on so in a kitchen all the time... eek! Big up to you! :)

The bake looks absolutely gorgeous!

Well done love :D Almost 6stone off in total - you are mindblowing! x

Thank you :) its even more - 6 st 8 ( today, lol) from my max weight. But close to 6 st in sw.

Heat is not a problem for me. I have been chef for 15 !! Years. Lol - dont forget Im still 25 :p
I have been on different sizes but never fit. It was east at 100 kg. little harder at 120 and very hard at 160 kg. but I love my job. I love cooking and I always try new things ( 50% they dont work out as I planed too :) )
Now losing all that weight I can enjoy working again. My legs dont hurt and In light. I can squat down and climb up if I need to. I dont take so much room and people can pass me - as you may know kitchens are often small.

When I hit my 6 st mark in sw I will make new photos. I had costume made chef jacket because there were no numbers big enough. I can sew myself and I did all my trousers myself and even underwear. Yes. Even that. But jacked was made for me. I will make photo and show you - how big it is now. I still use it, lol - make me remember.
Btw - I have another big dress I made myself. I love that dress. Its huge now. Will wear it this Saturday at my WI - I will have gain but I will show others that gain is just temporary fir me and I wont give up :) not this time

Hugs to you - we can do it. You and me and all others. If we want we can get everything :)
Well maybe not the next door neighbor but everything else should not be a problem :) right ?

Day 3. So far so good.
Its time for " dont know who to even call it" meal , lol.
Meal before service starts and it get too busy to eat.

Today I was ready to meet kitchen and food. I knew as soon as I get in I will be hungry and as I need to cook I will tasting too many things with no reason. So I got mug shot's with me. And as as I got in I made tomato mug shot with chicken. Syn free :D
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411487624.733255.jpg

Then few hours later (3 even :p ) I have my dinner kind of thing.
Bolognese left over. Tomato and veggie bake with cheese ( 10 syns. I had to use applewood , right ? Lol )
Potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, leeks and egg. Bake for 40 min in 145 C and then add cheese on top ( not for 10 syns like i did ) and bake 10 more min. But it was so nice.
For sweet I had syn free yogurt.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411487845.957296.jpg

Total syns today 11

Was thinking if I eat bit more before service starts maybe I dont want to eat between and that will help me to stay on plan. I still have one yogurt in fridge. One mug shot and lot of pepsi max - just in case :)
Wish me luck , giggle

Welcome back Lucie. I have been reading your diary and Im glad you still on plan. I know how it is to count penny's but you can do it :) and still stay on plan.
I have hard time atm. Missing friend and as an emotional eater I slip more often. But for 2 days I have been on plan and planing to stay on plan today too. :) hugs girl

Thanks so much for staying by my side and supporting me lovely :) It means alot! Yes still on plan, Just want the scales to start shifting now :D xx

Thank you :) its even more - 6 st 8 ( today, lol) from my max weight. But close to 6 st in sw.

Heat is not a problem for me. I have been chef for 15 !! Years. Lol - dont forget Im still 25 :p
I have been on different sizes but never fit. It was east at 100 kg. little harder at 120 and very hard at 160 kg. but I love my job. I love cooking and I always try new things ( 50% they dont work out as I planed too :) )
Now losing all that weight I can enjoy working again. My legs dont hurt and In light. I can squat down and climb up if I need to. I dont take so much room and people can pass me - as you may know kitchens are often small.

When I hit my 6 st mark in sw I will make new photos. I had costume made chef jacket because there were no numbers big enough. I can sew myself and I did all my trousers myself and even underwear. Yes. Even that. But jacked was made for me. I will make photo and show you - how big it is now. I still use it, lol - make me remember.
Btw - I have another big dress I made myself. I love that dress. Its huge now. Will wear it this Saturday at my WI - I will have gain but I will show others that gain is just temporary fir me and I wont give up :) not this time

Hugs to you - we can do it. You and me and all others. If we want we can get everything :)
Well maybe not the next door neighbor but everything else should not be a problem :) right ?

Wow!!! Well done hun! I was going by your stats but that's even better - well done!! :D

It's always those little attempts and practicesseseseses that taste the best isn't it :) I always find I can't make them justthatgood again! I do love cooking, but then I'm never a "Clean" cook, I always make a mess :D Definitely no chef though :D :p

Well done for all your achievements hun :) You've come so far and should be veryvery proud of yourself because I and the others on here definitely are :)

(definitely don't want my next door neighbour ;) xx)

Morning all :)
I'm back again! Rita, food looks fab and delicious. You are doing so well, and make it look so easy! I am starting again today, the lady wanted me to do the refeed, as i am going to England on friday! But i said England wasn't planned, something just cropped up and i have to go. I was wanting to lose more before i go to Portugal, if i ever get there (still no passport :()
heres to another great day :) oh and don't forget to smile (a great friend is always telling me that ;)) x

Hello hello :) great morning I had and hope for nice day too.
Helen - welcome back girl, hugs :) when were you planing to go to holiday ? I dont remember. Was it before Christmas ?

For me scale stay the same and In glad. At least its not gain after gain after gain :)

Today for breakfast day 4 I had
Crisp- bread and laughing cow (0,5 he+he ). Fresh salad with cottage cheese. And coffee 1 syn. Apple.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411560652.699385.jpg

And for lunch I did turkey and veggie pilaf. With fresh salad and second half of my (he) crisp- bread and cheese. And syn free yogurt.
Total syns 0
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411560805.797596.jpg

Ready for work. 2 more days before my day off. Im working 9 days in row. Then have 1 day off ( friday ) and another 7 days in row. After that I will have 2 weeks off. Cant wait. I need rest :)
I dont know how you Helen work without rest. - amazing. And same time you can be on shakes too. Amazing. :)

Have a nice day and smile :) ( hahah- wise words Helen :D )
Hugs to all :)

Kurat :( eating eating eating :( so hard to stop. I feel like I could eat everything in here today.
I had
About 10 chip. With sour cream dip
2 mini croissants.
I made white cream sauce and tasted too many times.
3 bbq chicken wings.
Smoked salmon
Orange
Cucumber
Cherry tomatoes
Had a lot of pepsi max but still cant feel full :(
Tasted too many times asparagus risotto.

Kurat - this will be hard day …

Kurat :( eating eating eating :( so hard to stop. I feel like I could eat everything in here today. I had About 10 chip. With sour cream dip 2 mini croissants. I made white cream sauce and tasted too many times. 3 bbq chicken wings. Smoked salmon Orange Cucumber Cherry tomatoes Had a lot of pepsi max but still cant feel full :( Tasted too many times asparagus risotto. Kurat - this will be hard day ...

It's ok moo, we all have days like that from time to time. Maybe your body just wants something a bit different. You've been doing so well the rest of the week. The thing about you is when you go off plan a bit you're excellent at drawing a line under it and getting back on track the next day. Don't beat yourself up over this, you're doing wonderfully lovely lady!

Kurat :( eating eating eating :( so hard to stop. I feel like I could eat everything in here today. I had About 10 chip. With sour cream dip 2 mini croissants. I made white cream sauce and tasted too many times. 3 bbq chicken wings. Smoked salmon Orange Cucumber Cherry tomatoes Had a lot of pepsi max but still cant feel full :( Tasted too many times asparagus risotto. Kurat - this will be hard day ...

Must be something in the air because I have been the same the last couple of days :(

Morning all :) I'm back again! Rita, food looks fab and delicious. You are doing so well, and make it look so easy! I am starting again today, the lady wanted me to do the refeed, as i am going to England on friday! But i said England wasn't planned, something just cropped up and i have to go. I was wanting to lose more before i go to Portugal, if i ever get there (still no passport :() heres to another great day :) oh and don't forget to smile (a great friend is always telling me that ;)) x

Do you have a diary hez? X

Sorry for not popping in for the past few days. Sounds like you've had a few really good days apart from today. :)

Maybe try to drink more water and keep SW friendly snacks at work so you can snack in the day? (Mini quiche and fill them up with lots of veggies? Easy to grab from the fridge or keep in a lunch box) I've found when I drink more pop i feel hungrier.. Had none last week and lost 3 lbs so i think it does make a difference with how full you feel and all.

Draw a line and start afresh. And look at your photos to see how far you have come. You're an inspiration to us all and I'm so happy I found your diary. :) I would love to see a photo of you in your chefs whites! :D

Thank you all.
Glad to report that all that snacking was all I eat today.
After I wrote everything down here I stop eating. Have had only pepsi max and syn free yogurt.
Thank god. :)

MC pepsi helps me to stay away from sweets at work. If I dont have pepsi Im pretty much in ice cream tube or sniffing around cookies :p

Thank you guys. Honest. You so great.

Think it was deffo in the air, I had a binge day last week. Sometimes we need to be naughty to it helps us stay good :)

Keep up the fantastic work.. Pics are looking amazing as always . om nom nom :p xxxx

Good morning my friends - or is it long past morning ? , heheh
Had late wake up today , to tired after long days at work. Anyway :D guess what ?
Scales just made my morning 116,9 , yes please - things moving into right way again , 800 g plus - still have 2 days before WI and if I will be good ( and I will) my WI wont be so bad at all =)

Had full and very late breakfast, lol
big plateful - salad from cucumber, celery and sweetcorn , sweet chilly ( 2 syn)
crisp bread and laughing cow cheese ( he+he)
fry eggs
tuna
coffee 1 syn

003.jpg

Feeling good =) feeling very good

have a nice day everyone , hugs and smiles ;)

Good day today.

For dinner I had pilaf from yesterday. And thats all I had ;)
Now hours later, first free moment and I enjoy my syn free yogurt.

Had some tasting today but dont think it was more then 5 syn

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411680301.888177.jpg

Doing well - one day at the time :)
Hugs and smile to everyone

Hello,

Just read your diary...what a fabulous read!! You're doing so well. I love your positivity and how you dont let a bad day get yoh down, you just press on and keep losing. You're brilliant! !

Well done on your weight loss...you'll definitely get to your goal....and by the looks if it should produce your own diet cook book af the end of it! Great recipe ideas!

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a fab idea I third it!!

Back