Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hello,

Just read your diary...what a fabulous read!! You're doing so well. I love your positivity and how you dont let a bad day get yoh down, you just press on and keep losing. You're brilliant! !

Well done on your weight loss...you'll definitely get to your goal....and by the looks if it should produce your own diet cook book af the end of it! Great recipe ideas!

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Welcome and thank you for all kind words. Im happy person usually and try to keep myself at plan. ( usually :p )
About cook book you made me laugh. So funny :) and others too, yet I dont think I have anything much to say :) Food is just everyday - low budget and simple stuff. Tho Im planing to make something nice when I will be off from work for two weeks. Have been thinking of mussels way too long now :p
And there were a lot of mussels at fish market. And sushi. God I want sushi. And dolma. And potato salad with ham
Stop
Lol, I just eat, no need to dream out loud and make myself hungry again. :D

Tomorrow is my WI and Im expecting a gain. Tho scale were nice this morning - 116,6 ( yey) its still 500 g away from weight I had two weeks ago. But at least Im moving into right way :)

Wake up late and grabbed an apple on my way out to market. Got huge amount of fresh stuff and some pizzas and pepperonis too. Last night I felt like doing rich tomato soup. With herbs and chilly and garlic and ginger. And so I did. But I wanted a pizza next to it. At market there is pizzas on sale too. I got bag of 6 for a pound and 1 kg of sliced pepperonis for another 2 pounds. My hubby can make himself a pizza when Im at work :)
And ofc I had to cook one today for my soup. So good and so worth of 10 syn :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411744302.307904.jpg

Soup was so spice that I added a little cottage cheese to it and made it little more sweet :)

Feeling so full now. And happy and full :)

Thank you all for support. Hope everyone have nice friday and even better weekend. Dont forget to smile :) I know I am
:) hugs to all xx

Good evening my friends :)

Today have been great here. Enjoying my tomato soup and coffee and spending time with hubby and NCIS :p

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411753123.040614.jpg
Dinner - tomato soup with fried flat mushrooms ( gotta say - very tasty combination :D ). Crisp bread and soft cheese (he+ he)
Coffee 2 syn

Ready for tomorrow :) see you later everyone. :D hugs

Right Lucie, you in trouble now Im afraid :p
For last hour I have spend in http://www.fashionworld.co.uk/shop/dresses/womens/ and Im going crazy , giggle - dam how many great dresses there is - I want them all now :D Wish I could get one or two . ah who Im kidding here - I have looked about 10 dresses I NEED , right now :D

Hugs - thank you for link - great page idd xxx

Lol MC - that what I was thinking , too many good stuff at one place =) Thank you for kind words too =) hugs

Girls girls girls - I did it. After all that on and off plan and gain I lost 0,5 lbs this morning :) 116.1 again. Yes yes yes

( secretly not telling you that I found lightest dress in my closet and did wearing only tights under my very short dress and first time I have high heels on. Like forever :) )
But I did it :)
Hugs xx see you later

Thank you both.

After getting back from WI I had fast lunch before going off for work. But Im tired to be honest. Only 7 days to go :)

Lunch
Pumpkin soup and fresh salad with tuna and mayo (1 syn). Crisp bread with soft cheese. Coffee 1 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411822684.140238.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411822697.141993.jpg

Im will try to drink less coffee this week. And more water. Need only 1,5
Lbs for my 6 st award. I can do it :)

Have a nice weekend everyone xx

Now I have some online "window shopping to do " thank you for links PSP :)

Good morning, good morning everyone. Sun is out and if you dont have to work like me - go outside. Its amazing :)

Last night at work I must admit was busy and I had my long fingers in everything again. Oh dear. This work is too often so big step back. Unbelievable. Bread. I think I had more bread yesterday then all together last week.
Also I had bowl of sweet potato soup with bread ofc
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411906310.448310.jpg

For dinner I had mash with chicken file and veggies. Red wine jus.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411906362.426971.jpg

Day was so busy and we had big group coming in so this was leftover and I was too hungry to care much at this point. So I did use about million syns yesterday and scale told me same today. Thats ok tho :) Im not worried. Life happens and thats the beauty of SW - you still can life and you can be working with food and still lose weight :)
116,9 today - so 800 g back, lol its fine :) I can and I will do it and get my 6 st award next week. Going for SE today 2/3 of my plate is superfree. And snacks is superfree or egg or yogurt. Have 2 choice of bread and milk. And I will cut of coffee ( had my morning coffee :p )

So day 2
Breakfast
Omelet with fry veggies and pineapple and mayo 2 syn. Coffee 1 syn.

Total 3 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411906736.112277.jpg

On my way to work now and feeling strong. :) plan is to have soup when I get there and then boil some eggs for snack :)
Hope you all enjoy your day and smile. Life is beautiful and I hope everyone of you feel happy :) I know I do xxx

Thank you MC. I love my work. I like to cook nice meals but you brith's eat some strange things. Lol
Getting use to it now :D

Also - I still havent heard from French bistro I did my try. Will give them one more day. Its over two weeks now. If they want me they will have to say it today or tomorrow. Tuesday I will send email telling them that Im not interested anymore. Its their lost :) Im not needing this job so badly that they can keep my on hold over two weeks. I know what I am and how good I am on what I do. :D
Uh , giggle - Im so happy today :) xxx

Teatime … best time of every day. Just after breakfast and dinner :p

Had most perfect mushroom - feta (he) risotto for tea with lots off salads and 1 shortbread 4 syn.
Had 2 cups of apple tea. Now should drink little water too.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1411918045.978927.jpg

Fir snacks I had two hard boiled eggs and some fruit. So far day goes well :)
Smiles :) xx

Thank you MC. I love my work. I like to cook nice meals but you brith's eat some strange things. Lol Getting use to it now :D Also - I still havent heard from French bistro I did my try. Will give them one more day. Its over two weeks now. If they want me they will have to say it today or tomorrow. Tuesday I will send email telling them that Im not interested anymore. Its their lost :) Im not needing this job so badly that they can keep my on hold over two weeks. I know what I am and how good I am on what I do. :D Uh , giggle - Im so happy today :) xxx

Where are you from moo? Xx

Right now I live in Birmingham but Im from Estonia. Estonian :) Thats why my English sometime must sound strange for your ears :)

Back