Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

It's weird because I'm bong and bred british but I just can't come to terms with the imperial measurements. They don't make sense to me moo! And metric is definitely are more accurate! I'm doing body pump tomorrow morning. I'll be thinking of you, my new body pump buddy!

Oh have fun in there =) do you leg hurt after class ? next day ? or this is something that will pass in time and in few weeks I dont feel any pain day after class. Body Pump is great class but all those squats ... other hand - who said that life should be easy :D

Oh have fun in there =) do you leg hurt after class ? next day ? or this is something that will pass in time and in few weeks I dont feel any pain day after class. Body Pump is great class but all those squats ... other hand - who said that life should be easy :D

Oh it passes with time moo! Next week it'll be less painful. I've been doing it for years and my legs hurt every time I use heavier weights, but most of the time it feels good!

Oh it passes with time moo! Next week it'll be less painful. I've been doing it for years and my legs hurt every time I use heavier weights, but most of the time it feels good!

So what you saying is - what wont kill us make us stronger :D Thank you - will be ready to feel the pain next week too :D

Hehehe - everyone indeed are very nice to me ;) You guys are just amazing, all of you Now - back from my KB class and aqua Zumba KB first - trainer is AMAZING - handsome :gimi: , tall, funny and very pushy ;) KB class lasted 25 min , in that time he made me sweat, laugh out laud and Im pretty sure he made sure I wont get done the stairs tomorrow or get up from bed. I can feel my legs still shaking ( from class, not because of him :p ) and kind of can feel something in belly area , lol If you ever could go to KB class, if you gym offer it - GO GO GO and enjoy. This is just amazing. Will do all those exercises tomorrow my own - and after that , as often as possible. Amazing workout. Spent 200 kcal in 25 min =) Aqua Zumba was NOT zumba at all , sadly - but very nice aqua pump I would say. Thing is they did not have music and so she did just "normal " aqua fit class. But I have been in so many different kind of aqua classes ( I made my self and expert , lol ) that I would say it was decent all body workout with weights and lots of pushing and pulling, leg and core work out. Saw a lady in pool today and she said that Im looking good and asked how much I have lost. I said 6 st ( ok, 0,5 pound is still missing but , honestly planing to get it this week, so I better work out to keep my word :D) and she was amazed - she said that I should be slimmer of the year =) How nice of her to say that. Im really blessed with people around me. Had nice big bowl of borch for dinner and bread with cheese =) Feeling happy, full and doable, lol - now , where is my coffee , Prefect day :) hope to have another day like that tomorrow =) Wish the same to everyone , hugs and smiles xx btw - did you notice that moon is smiling today too, must be something in air :)

Moo is kettlecise the same thing do you think?
I am dying to know whAt all the classes are now, at our gym we have: kettlecise, body pump, fv cycling, zumba, circuit class, body attack, sequence dancing, body combat, aquafit & insanity.

Yes, I think its same thing :) at least if you google it and kettlebell you see same thing. Do you have that in your gym ? :) if so you just have to try it. Amazing and so good for toning too

I love this diary...its just so inspirational and positive...ive been lurking for a while:) Ive been waiting for your Borscht recipe! Going to make it on Saturday...my boyfriend and I went to Tallin this time last year and loved it. So will have a go...thanks for sharing!

Well done on you're fabulous weight loss and being so motivated at the gym...You will get to your goal.

A few years ago I started a diary on here weighing over 26st and I went through a lot of similar struggles. I was so scared to join the gym and it took so much courage to walk in there. But it made such a difference to my outlook and I didnt want my efforts in the gym to be undone with bad food, so it spurred me on. I now weight just over 14st ...I gained a few stones...hence why im back here!

But, I just wanted to say , for me, after I got under 20st, the weight seemed to drop off and it was like my metabolism kicked in and with the gym I shrunk very quickly. I hope you experience the same and think youre doing brilliantly !

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I love this diary...its just so inspirational and positive...ive been lurking for a while:) Ive been waiting for your Borscht recipe! Going to make it on Saturday...my boyfriend and I went to Tallin this time last year and loved it. So will have a go...thanks for sharing!

Well done on you're fabulous weight loss and being so motivated at the gym...You will get to your goal.

A few years ago I started a diary on here weighing over 26st and I went through a lot of similar struggles. I was so scared to join the gym and it took so much courage to walk in there. But it made such a difference to my outlook and I didnt want my efforts in the gym to be undone with bad food, so it spurred me on. I now weight just over 14st ...I gained a few stones...hence why im back here!

But, I just wanted to say , for me, after I got under 20st, the weight seemed to drop off and it was like my metabolism kicked in and with the gym I shrunk very quickly. I hope you experience the same and think youre doing brilliantly !

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello hello and welcome :)

First so nice to meet someone who been in Estonia :) I hope Tallinn was in her best mood when you were there :)
Good luck with borš , its hard to sat how it should be taste when you never had it before but as you already know how it should taste, I wish you best of luck and tasty soup :)

You have done so well - I will have to read your diary and see how did you do it. To get down from 26 st , this is just amazing achievement and I wish I could get so far one day :)
Wish you could get back to your target again in no time, Im sure if you did it once you can do it again :)

I myself in sweet pain today - again , lol but I keep telling myself that this will pass and I need to keep moving and not sit down all day long :)

Its time to get our winter cloths out of suitcase and look what we need and what we wont. So many things are too big to wear and I got big bagful of cloths to take to red cross shop. Including my winter coat. I loved that coat. It was my friend for 6 years. Can you imagine - 6 years. Almost as old as my boots are. But sadly after 7 years the time have come to let them go :)
You must think that Im nuts. Wearing something for so long but thing is - my boots were very very warm and comfortable and really no reason to get new ones when old one still good. Coat - that was only one that I could get to fit me ( from Norway ) and that one only thing that made me feel good about myself. :D
This one goes to shop today - maybe someone else who need something for winter can find it useful. With many other things I taking there.

Today I made little video about my working cloths. Sadly there is no way to show you all it. I dont think I can upload video here but I will put photos from video here for you to see :)
Feeling proud.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774658.196479.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774668.295490.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774680.515474.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774698.915357.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774708.376293.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412774717.533975.jpg

This chef white is made by special order as there was no whites big enough for me. Red apron I have on photos did not close up from front while now there is about 50 cm more space to go :) Button on my jacked did close up but wasnt very lose. Only way to use this white now is to put extra fabric on by back under the apron :)

I better get my 6 st award this week as I promise to make this photos and video only when I get to 6 st. Lol

Hope you all have nice day and lots of smiles :)

Moo you're just amazing. Look at what you've achieved, it's phenomenal!

Omg you look amaze!!! You have a great shape :)

Wow so inspirational!! You look so lovely :) and so happy xx

Right :) Zumba done and me legs feel little better after the work-out. This is strange , dont you think ? That before work-out you body is in pain and after warm up and heavy work-out you feel much better.
Anyway - 400 kcal spent and mood is amazing. I think it started to rain just as I got in house. Lol - must be lucky. As boy next door went for bike ride and asked me if it was raining. I said no ...
Ups :p

How everyone else doing ? Hope you all had nice day and lots of smiles :) xx

Right :) Zumba done and me legs feel little better after the work-out. This is strange , dont you think ? That before work-out you body is in pain and after warm up and heavy work-out you feel much better. Anyway - 400 kcal spent and mood is amazing. I think it started to rain just as I got in house. Lol - must be lucky. As boy next door went for bike ride and asked me if it was raining. I said no ... Ups :p How everyone else doing ? Hope you all had nice day and lots of smiles :) xx

I think it's something to do with your muscles getting warm and re stretching. The ache is wear your muscles are tearing and when they repair they go tighter - that's how you get muscle tone. I think that's the case anyway! You are doing so well xx

I think it's something to do with your muscles getting warm and re stretching. The ache is wear your muscles are tearing and when they repair they go tighter - that's how you get muscle tone. I think that's the case anyway! You are doing so well xx

Oh I hope so - I must have told you hundred and ten times about my red shorts, lol , size 18 that I keep trying on. Did it again today and I notice that my legs are slimmer as the shorts were not so tight around my legs and I felt amazing =)
No way I leave this now =) I will get to target . Thats a promise =)

How amazing is that clothes feeling?! It's indescribable. I forgot about some clothes - tried them on now and they're too big. If you forget about them until next month I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised that they will fit you!!

What is your end target weight wise?

Im not sure yet Cat. I dont want to over dream it or put to much pressure on myself but I want to be 60 kg. thats 9st 6
Not sure if this will be my target weight or not because I probably will have lot of lose skin and other things I cant think of right now.
But I will try to get there. I never was 60 kg at my adult life and I want to get there and see how I look and feel.
To get there I need to lose total of 100 kg. 15 st 10. So far I have lost 44 kg 6 st 14 - from my max weight. So almost half way there :)

But I will go slow and take small step at the time. Right now I have 2 goals to work for. To get into 18 st and to be under 100 kg somewhere around new year. :)
Time will tell :)

Just step out of scales and honest I dont understand - for two days now I weight 117 kg , I was 115,7 last Saturday and 116 monday and tuesday. I know I should not weight every day but how come I have gain when I work out more then I have in last 2-3 months, I eat very well this week - 2 days I have been eating borch and buckwheat with salad and cottage cheese. Why the hell I have gained ...
I think its time to start my food diary here again and just keep going.
Could it be because my body is in pain of starting work-outs again ? Or just a hope
Will do my tomato soup today , I WANT the 6 st award this saturday ;)

Breakfast
Tomato - cottage cheese salad with chilli beans
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1412843137.448493.jpg
Tea
( want my coffee, but will not have any coffee before saturday. Or bread )

Back