Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

My Sunday us going like this so far:

image-2323954486.jpg image-830177472.jpg

image-1181457943.jpg

Taking off in 20

It was raspberry with white chocolate - lush!

That pasta looks delish xx

Food's looking good like normal. Making me hungry. :D

And do you think eating more before WI will help? so you don't feel so hungry after?

Hi all. Hope everyone well. Im not. Bloody throat again. Something that I always get. Twice a year at least. First time I had this when I was 3 months old and since then I have the throat problems every singe year. Its called angina in Estonia but I know here angina means heart disease or something. Thats not it. My heart is fine. What I have is throat that is so swollen that sometimes its hard to eat and drink. And plenty of nasty things I will not write here as Im planing to post my food photos :)

Two days have passed from my WI and scales telling me that I have gained 3 kg. Thats about 6 lbs. Crazy.
Every week is the same I have loss on WI and then I working all week to get back to that number. Anyway - Im good with my food and I keep going.

Day 2 lunch
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413817046.233770.jpg
Chicken soup with egg noodles. And crisp bread and soft cheese. (He)

Same thing for dinner. And fruit salat with cereal bar 4 syns. Yogurt 2 syn.

Sainsburys toffee candy 's 5 syn
Hot chocolate 3 syn.

Have had lot of tea with lemon and honey. I know honey is syns too but I will not care for it right now. As Im ill I will have as much honey as I need.

Day 3
Breakfast
Beans, boiled eggs, cottage cheese and crisp bread. ( he) coffee 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413817401.714141.jpg

Snack banana , apple and tomato with cottage cheese and boiled eggs.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413817487.711509.jpg

Late lunch roasted veggies and pork with cottage cheese , cucumber and tomato and homemade tomato sauce.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413818065.851329.jpg

For evening I will make syn free chicken soup. Im starting work again tomorrow and I need to get back to my saturday weight. Therefor I went to gym this morning for my PT class and maybe will do zumba later too. Will see how I feel.
Trainer was looking at my food and said it would be good not to have any fruits and potato/rice/past after 16:00
Will see how this will work as I said to him too, SW comes first but I will do my best to try and keep hes suggests in mind too.

How is everyone else doing? Hope all are well and happy. Smiles :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413816910.994394.jpg
    ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413816910.994394.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 23
Aw love :( I hope you feel better soon. There seems to be lots of bugs flying around at the minute xx

I will =) Time of the year. Its first time Im ill here anyway - and thats already something. Plus its not so bad that I would need to stay home. Starting tomorrow , , yeyy..... :p

Dinner tonight was lovely chicken soup , syn free and too good. I forgot to make photo. :p and crisp bread with soft cheese ( he)

I havent had any potato/rice/pasta or fruit after 16 00 and hope to see some nice numbers on scale tomorrow morning. Did not go to gym tonight tho - I feeling poor and lazy, even kick in soft spot did not make me move. Will go tomorrow before work. Maybe there is morning spinning class I could die :D

Anyway - hugs to all and lots of smiles xx

I always get sore throat at beginning of winter - coming in now!

Exercise going very well still - well done :)

Food amaze as always missy xx

:) hugs Cat

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone are well. I had horrible horrible night. Wake up every little time. Feeling so low and ill. But Im on my way to work. Im afraid they will send me back. :( What is right thing to do. Because I am contagious. But if they send me home Im in trouble. If I wont earn enough to pay bills Im in big big trouble.…

Anyway , scales moving back to right way and that makes me smile.
Had big breakfast today.
Day 4
Salad with melon, beacon, eggs, cottage cheese, beans, sweet chilli sauce and crisp bread with soft cheese (he), coffee
Total 3 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413885666.231446.jpg

Smiles to all

I hope you feel better soon. Maybe use some syns on honey and have lemon and honey tea? It always helped me when I had problems with my throat (including tonsillitis)
Sending get well vibes to you. big hugs xxx

:) hugs Cat

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone are well. I had horrible horrible night. Wake up every little time. Feeling so low and ill. But Im on my way to work. Im afraid they will send me back. :( What is right thing to do. Because I am contagious. But if they send me home Im in trouble. If I wont earn enough to pay bills Im in big big trouble.…

Anyway , scales moving back to right way and that makes me smile.
Had big breakfast today.
Day 4
Salad with melon, beacon, eggs, cottage cheese, beans, sweet chilli sauce and crisp bread with soft cheese (he), coffee
Total 3 syn
View attachment 157034

Smiles to all

Aww no poor moo, you are so strong & brave going to work and putting bills first, I would probably just curl up in a ball and cry lol!
Food looks yummy! Massive hugs get well soon our lovely moo xxx

Back to work. Glad they did not send me home. Now I just have to survive.
One good thing is being back at work. I have much more foods to choose from. Like cookies. Had 2 … 6 syns

Lunch - roasted veggies and red mullet with prawns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413898592.865078.jpg
Watermelon.

MC I too always make lemon and honey tea but I not counting syns for honey when I ill. I know I should but Im not. Counting syns when Im ill makes me stress so much that I could easily give up. So I just have as much as needed and not worrying about it. When Im well again I will worry about how much I have gained.

Thank you for support. See you later.

Sending you lots of get well wishes moo!

Thank you Timmi.
At last Im on my way to home. Tired, ill and without voice. At one point I felt that I cant speak anymore. Hope tomorrow will be better day.
Did not eat anything else today. Only 110 cups of tea lemon and honey.

Legs hurt from yesterdays PT class too. He makes me do lunges. Im surprise that I can do em at all. This is by far the most difficult exercise for me to do. If Im feeling little better Im going to gym tomorrow and do at least something. Will see.

Hugs and smiles to all

Hello hello ,

Feeling little better and little worse this morning. Cold is catching up and all other "nice" things adding to my poor thought. At least my voice is back.

Did not go to gym today. Wake up late as had bad night before and feeling crap. Dont feel that I have any strength left in me.
Only good thing is that scale were nice to me. Like they had a change not to be. Did not eat much yesterday. Tho when I got home I had an apple x2, banana x2 , kiwi x 2 and boiled egg. I felt so hungry. And eat fruits that my trainer said not to eat at evening , lol - it was not evening. It was midnight. I think I just needed the fruits. Fresh and sweet.
Anyhow - scales are back to 114,4 :) bit more and I will be back to my Saturdays weight.

Asked my hubby to make me breakfast and thats what he got me. :) just what I asked for and looking nicer on plate too. Hes always takes so good care for me when Im ill. Does everything I want and lets me to heal in peace.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413980058.957198.jpg

On my way to work now. It will be busy night again but hopefully I will be on cold side today. Felt really bad on hot side. And dizzy. Cant wait when my hubby finds a job and I can drop some hours.

Smiles and hugs to all :)

Oh sweetheart :( Sorry it got worse - here's to it going completely very soon!!

I love what you said about the fruit the PT said not to eat at evening. midnight is practically the morning... ;) x

Really hope you feel better soon my lovely moo xxx

Back to work. Glad they did not send me home. Now I just have to survive.
One good thing is being back at work. I have much more foods to choose from. Like cookies. Had 2 … 6 syns

Lunch - roasted veggies and red mullet with prawns.
View attachment 157043
Watermelon.

MC I too always make lemon and honey tea but I not counting syns for honey when I ill. I know I should but Im not. Counting syns when Im ill makes me stress so much that I could easily give up. So I just have as much as needed and not worrying about it. When Im well again I will worry about how much I have gained.

Thank you for support. See you later.

Are they roasted parsnips ? swooooooooon

Back