Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Roasted parsnips are absolutely AMAZING. I love them!!! I might make some on the weekend and some roast potatoes on my cheat day :)

oh. And now that means I have to get on the case with my 3rd year Law Degree. I never break promises to friends :)

Books back out again :rolleyes:

Good morning :) Thank you for support. So I step on scale to see the damage. + 4,2 kilo. Over 9 lbs. Dam this is a lot for one week. Now at least I know where I stand. Today I have to be on plan. I must not be bin all over again. Have a long day ahead today. On my way to work already. Will be on plan. Kurat. I must. 4,2 kilo is too much. Its almost stone back from what I lost. This is not an option. :) Need to write down everything in here. And stay on plan. Tuesday 28/10 Coffee - 1syn. Will see what day will bring but Im feeling happy. I love mornings. Sun is out. Its not too cold. And I have so many plans what I will cook today. Will do spaghetti bolognese, beef lasagne and sweet potato soup. That reminds me. Cat yes it was roasted parsnip on one of the photos about week ago. I love parsnip. Never had them in Estonia. Dont think I ever saw em there even. But here I find its very nice veggie. For soup. For roast. For puree. I made for our daily offer yesterday - lamb shank with moroccan stile couscous, honey roasted parsnip and rosmarine red wine jus. Nom nom nom. Thinking of it makes me hungry. Lol. As you can see I feel better. And chat more :) still have cough but this is much better and I will be fine soon. Have a good day everyone and we will see soon. Hugs and smiles to all

Well done on checking your weight I would of been scared, I am scared everyday I check haha! It's so good to hear you back to the happy moo we know and love, glad you are starting feel better. big hugs xxx

So far so good. Had my breakfast.
Egg and beacon sw ( he) with soft cheese. Salad and fruits.
6 syn
Lunch rice and bolognese 2 syn
Coffe and "something that wanted so much to be cake but was eggs with sweetener and coco powder " 2 syn
Candy 2 syn

Two more syns to go and its still long day ahead. I must do it and I will.

Well done moo - so far so good!!

have loads of free foods if you feel like cheating :)

This is your first day back on it - nothing wrong with eating lots as long as it's not naughty food

You're doing wonderfully lovely moo! Xx

hello hello - well walk of shame 'ish :p
last night I could not keep myself on plan 100% but it was way better then last week have been.
For dinner I had couscous with parsnips and red wine sauce - 3 syn

Thats 1 syn over ... but at the end of the day I figured out who is my sabotage :( its my dam co-worker ) I need to speak to him today. I did not realize before that he is the reason I eat wrong stuff without noticing it. So last night I was doing so good , not taking any cookies he left around or cheese ,but then without knowing it I eat 4 onion rings and thats hes fault. He leaves things just lying around and I eat it . Dam
Will tell him today he must bin things that he overcooks - not to leave chips , fries and onion rings on tray when he done too many.
So yes I dont know how much syns onion rings give but I would say 1 per 1 ?
so I had about 20 syns last night ...

Good thing is I drink a lot of tea and water and even better is that I have lost a kilo from yesterdays weight. Strange how weight can drop a kilo and gain few kilos with one or two days. 3 kilo is still way better then 4,2 =) So small step back to right direction.
One more thing I was thinking. I know that some people have 20 syn when they have hard time to get back on plan. My consultant told about it few months ago and I see MC too have sometimes 20 syns. So I will go and try that for 2 weeks. Thats until 7/11/14 . That should help me to get back on track.
Just was looking my calender and I see that I have made plan to be 110 kg this Saturdays WI - well this will never happen, sadly I have failed my mini goals. But only with timing, not with goal. I have still 3 days ahead and I will do my best to get back where I was. If to think about it - its not so far anymore , only 6,4 kilos to go. Thats nothing. Small amount :D

Im excited today - my hubby went for working interview and I hope he will get the job. Its not something he would like to do , but thats job and it does not matter what the job is. I asked in hotel if they need and handyman and they do, so hopefully he will get it. They will offer minimum wage and 0 hour contract. But its still something. Even if he would do 10 hours a week it still would be paid 10 hours we did not had before, so fingers crossed here =)

Breakfast today
toasted bread with soft cheese (he) and chili beans, tuna and cottage cheese, cucumber and fry eggs. syn free yogurt. coffee 2 syns
I had huge amount to eat as I need to try to get full from free foods not from onion rings :p Going to work later and will just enjoy morning off. Im still not well and Im tired but every day is better. =)
Smiles and hugs to all

don't feel bad about the extras yesterday - you're still getting back on the wagon and clearly your efforts were rewarded with 1.2kg loss - that's brilliant and hopefully makes you feel good!

defo have a word with your work colleague - i'm sure he wont be offended if you ask him to help you out by not leaving temptation around!

and defo promising with hubby work situation. fingers crossed :)

I have to say moo you do eat some funny breakfasts hehe :p xx

Hubby got back and said he will go again tomorrow. Not 100% yet as the person who he was speaking to will have to get "yes" word from supervisor but he said that my hubby suits for him and he wants to hire him. Lol - to many his and hims. Hope you got what I wanted to say. So 99,9% my hubby starts tomorrow :)

Waffle. Thats nothing. I always had breakfast looking like lunch. Lol. Can even have soup as breakfast. Not the cereal kind of girl :)

Hubby got back and said he will go again tomorrow. Not 100% yet as the person who he was speaking to will have to get "yes" word from supervisor but he said that my hubby suits for him and he wants to hire him. Lol - to many his and hims. Hope you got what I wanted to say. So 99,9% my hubby starts tomorrow :) Waffle. Thats nothing. I always had breakfast looking like lunch. Lol. Can even have soup as breakfast. Not the cereal kind of girl :)

I can't even face eggs for breakfast haha xx

I can't even face eggs for breakfast haha xx

Hehheh :) people are so different.

Do you know what I just come across ? Style XL. This is plus size fashion event in Midlands. Birmingham. And they looking for models for next year. Closing date is 31/10.
And I will apply. Lol. I want to. Is it cray ?
Look it up in facebook. I think that would be fun thing to do :)

Use your shorts as motivation! I was feeling down this past motnh so i put on my biggest trousers and just smiled at how big they are for me now. Maybe you can do the same?

Food wise, plan and throw away the excess food your co-worker cooks. Don't let other people ruin the good work you've done! Just tell him you're on a diet and that you find it hard to resist his yummy food, make it sound like a big compliment to him so he's happy to throw them away or eat them himself. :)

Hope you're okay xxx

You'd make a beautiful model Moo! Go for it! :)

Back