Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Your consultant sounds really good, at least you don't have to be scared about class now :) well done on getting down to 115.2 in such a short amount of time Yehy for moo, also it doesn't half make me laugh when you say about being a bin hahaha love it :)
Where has hez been?
Enjoy your sausages :D xxx

Yes she is really nice.
Hez is on holiday. Hope she have a great time , we will hear all when she will be back :)

Todays breakfast become todays lunch. Lol. Waisted so much time and by the time I started cooking it was already noon.
Had syn free sausages ( Linda McCartney onion and rosemary ) they so good and with good price at asda atm.
Roasted vegetables. Cottage cheese and mustard for sausages. Coffee. Total 3 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1414765128.019204.jpg

This was so nice.
Had an apple and banana before I left house and on my way to work now. Today have to be good day too and tomorrow is my WI. I start work early and thats why I take morning class.
Smile to all. See you later :)

That's a good point, Hez has been away for ages. She was having a tough time wasn't she? Hope she's ok - it's been weeks hasn't it?

Good morning everyone. WI went well. Only 5,5 lbs gain. Thats 2,5 kg only from almost 5 I gained last week :)
Lost my 6 st award ofc and drop out of 17 st but this is only matter of time when I'll be back. 5st 13 , thats only 1lbs needed to get 6 st back.

Feeling poorly today. Im tired and need some good day rest. Tomorrow.
Cant wait.

In bright side - I think I have been chosen to be a model. Thats scary. Cant be 100% sure tho as I dont have email from them but I believe the photos they put up are the one who are chosen. There is 40 photos up and im nr 30. Scary and exciting same time. Lol.
Some. Very beautiful ladys in there. Im like grey mouse - hahahha. This will be so much fun if I am chosen. Will see :)

Smiles to all and have a nice Saturday.

That's a good point, Hez has been away for ages. She was having a tough time wasn't she? Hope she's ok - it's been weeks hasn't it?

Im sure shes fine. Have a great time in her holiday. Hope we hear all very soon :)
Dont know where Bev is. I hope she is fine and happy and just spends nice time with family.

Your lunch looks yummy! Best of luck for weigh in :)
Thank you hun :)

Ohh I bet you're excited! You'll have to let us know when you get the email :D
And I bet you'll be in the 6st again next week. You're doing so well. :)

Ohh I bet you're excited! You'll have to let us know when you get the email :D
And I bet you'll be in the 6st again next week. You're doing so well. :)

Im 99,9% sure but lol, dont even know. I feel excited and then again I hope not to be size 18 july. Well I have to wait and see how and what.

Hard day behind me and I have eating only bread, bread and bread. But had no time to take of and have something more then bread. Sure will see result on scale tomorrow but its ok. Will start again tomorrow. I have day off. Want to do something nice for meal. Not sure just yet what that will be.

Today in sw class our consultant said about Miss Slinky event and asked everyone to put one girl and one boy name on paper.
What is Miss and Mr Slinky?
"Slimming World runs competitions throughout the year. The Miss Slinky competition recognises a member who’s transformed into a sassy, confident woman and slimmed down in time to fit into a sexy little dress for the Christmas and New Year party season."
Well - does it look like me? Because I was nominated as Miss Slinky in my group. They asked me to bring before photos next time. :)
Need to send mails to all my friends. Maybe someone have before photos. I dont. I have only few and those everyone saw when I got women of the year award.
Two good news in one day. Thats more then 1reason to go strong and get to my target. I want to get my 7 st award, so I would be right in half way where I want to be. And I want it this year. I need it this year. Not impossible. And not so far. I will do it :)
Smiles and hugs to all :)

Im 99,9% sure but lol, dont even know. I feel excited and then again I hope not to be size 18 july. Well I have to wait and see how and what. Hard day behind me and I have eating only bread, bread and bread. But had no time to take of and have something more then bread. Sure will see result on scale tomorrow but its ok. Will start again tomorrow. I have day off. Want to do something nice for meal. Not sure just yet what that will be. Today in sw class our consultant said about Miss Slinky event and asked everyone to put one girl and one boy name on paper. What is Miss and Mr Slinky? "Slimming World runs competitions throughout the year. The Miss Slinky competition recognises a member who's transformed into a sassy, confident woman and slimmed down in time to fit into a sexy little dress for the Christmas and New Year party season." Well - does it look like me? Because I was nominated as Miss Slinky in my group. They asked me to bring before photos next time. :) Need to send mails to all my friends. Maybe someone have before photos. I dont. I have only few and those everyone saw when I got women of the year award. Two good news in one day. Thats more then 1reason to go strong and get to my target. I want to get my 7 st award, so I would be right in half way where I want to be. And I want it this year. I need it this year. Not impossible. And not so far. I will do it :) Smiles and hugs to all :)

Wow you go girl!! Your on fire at the min xx

Hello everyone =)
Was away yesterday for few reasons:
1) I was sleeping most of the day
2) when I was not sleeping I was cooking or eating
3) Im feeling crap - my health is still low. Tho I have passed the throat problems, I catch a cough and stuffy nose and my chest is in PAIN.

God still have 6 days to work. Im so tired and the constant working wont let me to rest enough to get well. Last day at work was so busy and at the end of the day I was told that chef had change my rota ( finishing 23 00 instead of 22 00 ) without telling me - I broke , and said that I WILL NOT stay and I DONT CARE who will. Honestly . I was so mad , wtf , who they think I am ?? Im not gonna let to push myself back and forward as they please. And I didnt , the other chef offer he would stay. Im sure I will have to speak about this with my boss and stay calm doing it, but I will not stay for longer if the rota is changed without telling me or asked if Im ok with that. Bloody hell . Im not so kind of crap they found on street . So mad. And ill too , that makes it worse.

As for food I have been really good. Yesterday I made dolmas. They take about two hours to make but so worth it. I love dolmas. Sadly dolmas you can buy are so high syn'ed that only way to eat em is to make it yourself. About 20 syn per serving. I dont know how big is serving but not more then 300 gr. and thats nothing for dolmas. Lol.
If you make it yourself and dont use oil they are syn free :D
I have had dolmas 4 time in 2 day and loved every bit. Did i made photos ? No - I forgetting myself when I meat dolmas. :p

Breakfast today ,
Dolmas with syn free natural yogurt. Tomato and cucumber salad. Coffee 1 syn

Lunch ,
Dolmas with yogurt. Fry mushrooms with turkey mince. Mayo and ketchup 2 syn.

So far so good. Will see what day at work will bring. But I will stay in my syn range and have lots of drink. I need to get well. And strong again. Feeling too week.

Anyway all you enjoy sunny day and have smiles on your faces :) hugs to all

Well girls. i got the e-mail confirming that I have chosen to be one of the models. And now I dont know what to do. As the event is only in July and they were looking people from size 18 and up. And Im not really planing to be size 18 at July.
Ahh I wanted to see if I have that something to be an plus size model and now when I got it I dont know what to do.
I guess I must be honest with her and let her know that Im slimming down. And may be under size 18. Anyhow :) Im proud of myself. That I did send my photos and that I was chose :)
Time will tell what will happen next :)

Congratulations love! What a boost that nom must be!! :) x I have my fingers crossed for you lovely that you continue on through :) x

massive congrats lovely! I'm pleased other people think you are beautiful too :)

But I agree - be honest with them, but I don't think you should stop your goals for the competition.

I'm googling dolmas :)

Yeah just let them know your plans and go from there!

I don't know what dolmas is either but it sounds so yummy! It's weird how I can think something is tasty without even knowing what it is!

Well girls. i got the e-mail confirming that I have chosen to be one of the models. And now I dont know what to do. As the event is only in July and they were looking people from size 18 and up. And Im not really planing to be size 18 at July. Ahh I wanted to see if I have that something to be an plus size model and now when I got it I dont know what to do. I guess I must be honest with her and let her know that Im slimming down. And may be under size 18. Anyhow :) Im proud of myself. That I did send my photos and that I was chose :) Time will tell what will happen next :)

That's awesome you are such a go getter moo!!! X

Girls. girls , girl - My hubby got a job !!!! He had hes first day today. I asked at my hotel if they need and handyman as turns out they do , but then it started to drag again and today chef asked how does it going as he was waiting for him too, to give him shifts in kitchen. And as it was not going anywhere he made my hubby to come in today and start TODAY !!
Im so happy - Hubby said he have worked in worse places then that one was, lol
but main thing here is he will get back to being useful and seeing new people, practice hes English and learning how things work in UK.
Must be good sign as he got call today from the place he really wants to go and they asked him to call back about the job offer. Yeyyy

happy happy happy

Had only 4 crispbread with softcheese ( he ) and ham, tomato sw with tea tonight. Could but 5 syns for tasting too
Today was VERY good day :D
Hugs to all xxx

Moo that's fantastic news! I'm so happy for you and your husband!

The best news ever!!!! Well done Moo's hubbster xx

Girls. girls , girl - My hubby got a job !!!! He had hes first day today. I asked at my hotel if they need and handyman as turns out they do , but then it started to drag again and today chef asked how does it going as he was waiting for him too, to give him shifts in kitchen. And as it was not going anywhere he made my hubby to come in today and start TODAY !! Im so happy - Hubby said he have worked in worse places then that one was, lol but main thing here is he will get back to being useful and seeing new people, practice hes English and learning how things work in UK. Must be good sign as he got call today from the place he really wants to go and they asked him to call back about the job offer. Yeyyy happy happy happy Had only 4 crispbread with softcheese ( he ) and ham, tomato sw with tea tonight. Could but 5 syns for tasting too Today was VERY good day :D Hugs to all xxx

That is great news, well done to hubby x

Back