Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Costa caramel iced latte mmmm! How many syns is in the skinny version? Coz there's less than 200 calories in a medium skinny caramel iced latte, they just use skimmed milk so surely can't be too bad? Xx

Skimmed milk latte is 5,5 syns. Still nit worth it. :)
And thank you both :)

Skimmed milk latte is 5,5 syns. Still nit worth it. :) And thank you both :)

I never use calories on drinks (apart from alcohol!)

congrats on the sts!
Must say I'm jealous of your chocolate. I used to have a friend from estonia (Fell out of contact a while ago. :( ) and she once sent me chocolate.. I loved it lol!

I never use calories on drinks (apart from alcohol!)

I'm the worst for using calories on drinks, I love my nice drinks! Xx

you ok today moo ?

That does sound a horrifically huge amount for one drink! :( It's like eskimoo milkshakes (choc and sweet milkshakes) - too high for normal drinking :(

Hello hello ,
been away for few days. Everything is going well. Im on plan and trying to get well. Yesterday I manage to get food-poisoning. No idea how as my hubby was eating same thing and everything was fresh and I cooked myself but nevertheless I had "fun "
This week Im on holiday and I will spend all my time in WOW. Lol - anyone knows what WOW is ? its game - world of warcraft and I have been playing it about 9 years now. This week we have new expansion coming out and I will be leveling like madman , Hahahaha- yes Im the one how sits behind computer while on holiday and just playing.
So please dont be alarmed if I wont manage to drag my lazy arse here as Im probably just leveling =)

Want to make some soup today but not sure what. Something nice =)
How are everyone else doing ?

OMG MOO you are a computer geek!!! I don't even understand what that all means - leveling!!

Glad you are on plan. I am on day 2 of this awful detox. Tired and hungry but not feeling ill or anything like that. Looking forward being able to have 2 shakes tomorrow and a dinner. One shake is so hard.

I better lose some weight as this is literally the hardest thing I have ever done food wise!

Computer geek is just about me =) hahaha . Thats so true but so much fun too. ;)

You will do well Cat, I know you will =) Keep going , one day at the time and you will see, 9 days will pass fast =)

Hope you're doing well love -a nd enjoying your break :) x

She's gone into hibernation like a teenage boy!! Just hope it's not with family size crisp bags and naught munchies ;-))

Hey my dears =)
I have great break, and Im on plan. But I must say staying up all night and drinking lots of pepsi and eating fruits have added little on my weight. Im sure its nothing as I am on plan and dont go ever my syns.
Even if so - Im not worried as I enjoy every moment of my game :p

Hope you all are well and doing good. =)
Cat I know you doing good on your shakes, cant wait to see how you done =) fingers crossed for you. Gotto run now =) hugs to all

Hey my dears =) I have great break, and Im on plan. But I must say staying up all night and drinking lots of pepsi and eating fruits have added little on my weight. Im sure its nothing as I am on plan and dont go ever my syns. Even if so - Im not worried as I enjoy every moment of my game :p Hope you all are well and doing good. =) Cat I know you doing good on your shakes, cant wait to see how you done =) fingers crossed for you. Gotto run now =) hugs to all

Glad your having a lovely holiday playing your game, every night when Maisie goes to bed me and hubby play on call of duty until our eyes ache hehe xx

OMG Waffly you're a computer geek too!! I paint my nails and read heat magazine!! LOL!!!

You two are funny xx

OMG Waffly you're a computer geek too!! I paint my nails and read heat magazine!! LOL!!! You two are funny xx

Haha before i had Maisie I did both but my nails look so gross right now keep meaning to paint em and not getting round to it :,( x

Lol love reading about you both playing your computer games, my bf plays games on his computer most evenings with his friends so he is also a computer geek lol x I am a book geek, I finished reading one yesterday while at the spa and am going to start reading another tonight :)

I'm at the cinema watching gone girl :)

Well watching trailers right now

I would struggle to avoid the popcorn, I hope you have a nice time, let me know if it is any good x x

I did it - avoided the popcorn, diet coke, chocolates - so proud of myself :)

It's a very dark movie and a fairly graphic, violent scene - it's an 18 for a reason I discovered.

But Ben Affleck naked in the shower. That's all I'm saying :)

Back