Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Thank you Timmi - how are you doing ? And how are wedding plans going ? So soon til the big day, I bet you excited and nervous, I know I was- sometimes felt like I would like to run away and never look back , hehehe And I was listening constant break up songs, lol - Still better then my friends, she was listening funeral songs :p Im so excited for you , wish I could get marred again , when Ill slim down , hahaha. :D

I'm pleased the scales are smiling for you moo. I am certain that you'll reach your 100lb goal very soon. Your story is just amazing. You keep us all going!

6 weeks today until the wedding! I'm actually feeling really stressed and I'm in pain too with my bad hip. Can you believe I've having a hip operation 3 weeks before the wedding? I think I'll be on crutches to walk down the ankle. I Can't exercise the way I used to, so the last 2 weeks of no exercise will cause me a gain on the scales Monday. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too much. I'd like to just stay in bed where it's warm and safe and not deal with all this stress. Thanks for making me laugh by telling me about your friend who was listening to funeral songs! That's so funny! :D

Today in my WI they say I lost 7,5 pounds. It is actually more - its 12 pounds , but as I did not go last week they have no record of my gain.
Pleased to say that I have lost 6 st 6 1/5 pounds. Only half an pound to 6,5 st award for me. Can you imagine . thats crazy - thats crazy =) and Im so happy , cant tell you how happy I am

Today in my WI they say I lost 7,5 pounds. It is actually more - its 12 pounds , but as I did not go last week they have no record of my gain. Pleased to say that I have lost 6 st 6 1/5 pounds. Only half an pound to 6,5 st award for me. Can you imagine . thats crazy - thats crazy =) and Im so happy , cant tell you how happy I am

You are amazing, you should be happy and proud of yourself, are you dancing around the room moo? x

You are amazing, you should be happy and proud of yourself, are you dancing around the room moo? x

Hehe , thank you :) no im not dancing around as Im on my way to work but feeling very very proud of myself. Wish I can keep this up and stay on plan until new year, to get close to my mini target.

So here we go again, food diary
Day 1
Late breakfast 10:30
Eggs, tuna, cottage cheese, tomatoes, crisp bread and soft cheese (he), formage frais and berries , coffee 1 syn.
Total 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1416657872.000495.jpg

I did not had anything to take with me to work so will have to see how it goes there. Im sure I can find things that I can eat and that does not ruin my diet.

Have a nice day everyone :)

I'm pleased the scales are smiling for you moo. I am certain that you'll reach your 100lb goal very soon. Your story is just amazing. You keep us all going!

6 weeks today until the wedding! I'm actually feeling really stressed and I'm in pain too with my bad hip. Can you believe I've having a hip operation 3 weeks before the wedding? I think I'll be on crutches to walk down the ankle. I Can't exercise the way I used to, so the last 2 weeks of no exercise will cause me a gain on the scales Monday. Oh well, hopefully it won't be too much. I'd like to just stay in bed where it's warm and safe and not deal with all this stress. Thanks for making me laugh by telling me about your friend who was listening to funeral songs! That's so funny! :D

Oh hope everything goes well and you will get well very fast. That is really unlucky to get operation before wedding but then again you start new marryd life healthy and hopefully painfree.
Everything will be fine. Take care of yourself and try to relax if you can. Everything will go well :)

Moo I couldn't be happier for you!! What a week we've both had!!

I'm trying not to blow it this weekend :)

Moo that's incredible! How did you do that?! *dances around the staff room to celebrate for moo*

What weight are you are now moo? Are you going to beat me? Lol xx

What weight are you are now moo? Are you going to beat me? Lol xx

Hehehe, I dont think so Waffle =) I still need 10, 5 pounds to lost to get under 17 st. Right now I am focused to get that 6,5 st award and then keep moving to right way =)

How did I do it ? I dont know, I was on plan but i have been on plan before. I have my food diary here and I did write most of my meals down . Its busy in work and i sometimes have no time to eat. And Im well now, maybe thats too have given me good kick start.
Will do my best to get good week again and maybe then I even can reach my new year coal =)

Day 1 dinner
Well that was the busy day again and had no time to eat as I would like to , thats why I had few pieces of salmon , roasted carrots and on top I had slice of lemon cheese cake. I would say its about 15 syns but as all my other food was free / and 1 syn for coffe / im not to worried about it. Need to cook dinner for tomorrow or this may end badly.

time to bed now =) see you all tomorrow and thank you all for kind words

Well I did it - I think i had about 50 syns today. Felt like I will eat all the bread in kitchen.
2 cheese and pickle sw
2 berry tarts
1 garli and cheese ciabatta
1 slice of gammon ( syn fee)
1 piece of brie cheese
3 cups of tea with milk

Well there its is, all writen down. Sometimes we have those days. I bettet be better tomorrow I cannot afford to slip again. Not again.
The scale will tell tomorrow how bad it was …

Hugs to all

Well I did it - I think i had about 50 syns today. Felt like I will eat all the bread in kitchen. 2 cheese and pickle sw 2 berry tarts 1 garli and cheese ciabatta 1 slice of gammon ( syn fee) 1 piece of brie cheese 3 cups of tea with milk Well there its is, all writen down. Sometimes we have those days. I bettet be better tomorrow I cannot afford to slip again. Not again. The scale will tell tomorrow how bad it was ... Hugs to all

Nothing compared to my Saturday moo xx

Nothing compared to my Saturday moo xx

Oh dear, no worries we will get the damage fixed in no time.
For me yesterdays bread added 300g on scale. Will have a very long today. On my way to work already and finishing only at 22:00. 13 h shift.
Had my breakfast on go.
Crispbread and soft cheese sw with turkey and cucumber. Coffee.
Total 3 syns.

For lunch I will have mash with turkey and tomato - cucumber cottage cheese salad as side. Crispbread and soft cheese. 2 syn

For tea I have buckwheats with me. Will add salad and cottage cheese as dressing. 0 syn

Now if I be good this day can get me back to track. Will see

Have a nice day everyone xxx

Sorry for not popping in for a while, been busy busy and only just catching up now..

And wow I'm glad I have! You've done so amazing!!! Well done on your loss I'm so proud of you hunni :D xx

87! wow! You are truly an inspiration lovely, well done! :) Hope you are doing well! Have my fingers crossed tightly for that extra .4 to come off with even more next WI :D

Aww thank you all. And welcome for new comers :)
Yesterday I had busy busy day. 13 h without rest or siting down for a moment. Got home and was so tired that could not fall a sleep. Had fight with hubby - what the hell he think he is and why is he breathing so loud. Few kicks and pushing him away to make sure he knows Im unhappy with him … :D
Dont be scared. Its nothing - when Im tired and want to sleep I turn to 2 years old. I cry and yell and Im very very upset. He is use to me and I know hes not doing anything wrong , but that moment I could kill. When we are out and I say Im tired and want to sleep we go home right away, beacause its nothing I can control. In horroble when Im tired. Lucky my hubby knows me and knows how to stay away or calm me down.

Slept 4 hours tonight. And now Im on my way to work again, another 13 h shift. Cant wait. Not

At least I was good with food. Yesterday I did had 10 syns. Few cups of coffee and cheese.

Today breakfast
Crisp bread and soft cheese sw with turkey. Cucumber. Coffee 1 syn

Have a lot of buckwheat with me so that will be my lunch and dinner.

Have a good day everyone :)

Awesome day waffle - 10 syns is great when you're tired. I think this week will be good for you weight wise :)

Back