Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Awesome day waffle - 10 syns is great when you're tired. I think this week will be good for you weight wise :)

Waffle syns? Lol xx

Where are you moooo? Has your game eaten you :( xx

Hey , busy as always atm - but fast check in.
Stayed the same today and Im happy about it. Work is just mad and I will have to survive. Doing about 60 and over hours in week - dont have much time for anything else, so dont be alarmed when Im not here. Im not lost , just out of time. ;)

hugs to all

Do you work in a hospital or something moo, those are mega hours x x

Oh wow that's awesome moo - does that help you to create interesting dishes :) - I envy chefs who can chop all delicate and present food all pretty hehe I'm crap at that x x

Glad to know you're ok moo!

Well done on the STS hun. Glad tour okay and it is so hard this time of year with all the yummy food around !

Thank you all ;)
Doing good. Black friday behind us and I got some nice deals. One of them was kettlebell. I have old one 4 kg at home but its too small ( light) so we saw an offer and I got myself ( what was I thinking ??!!) 16 kg KB.
It was delivered yesterday. Its heavy. And huge.
I give myself a promise. I will do this kb every morning until new year. Because I need to get back to work outs. Im so lack of time that doing 20 min kb at home is perfect. And I need to tone up as my body gets soft.
So today was the day. Plan was to do 300 swings …
Lol -
in my dreams. I manage to do 100. And some sit ups with kb on my chest. So not bad start but not the best one either. Now waiting for my new toy to arrive so I can share how well I have done and budy up with waffle.

Food wise - today is pizza night. Thats it. I will have a lot of pizza and I will not worry about it. :)

Did I already told you Im going home in March ? :) got plain tickets and all. So excited. I want to be under 100 kg then. 3 months to go and 13 'ish kilo to lose. I CAN DO IT !!!!!

Other friend from Romania may visit uk before new year eve and I never seen him ( gamers life ). If I can get to my best by then I will be happy.

Other friend is coming to visit in February. For her I wont be pushing myself. Lol.

So you see I have so many reasons to do it all and I will.

Have a nice day everyone. Love you all xx

Great news about going home and your friend possibly visiting! That KB workout sounds tough! 4.5 weeks until the wedding moo! I fear my weight loss is slowing down :(. It's my final wedding dress fitting tomorrow. I hope it looks good!

Great news about going home and your friend possibly visiting! That KB workout sounds tough! 4.5 weeks until the wedding moo! I fear my weight loss is slowing down :(. It's my final wedding dress fitting tomorrow. I hope it looks good!

ofc it will .dont worry

when I had my dress fitting i gain and lost weight - so they made dress smaller and bigger . =) still dress looked nice on me. It will be fab on you to , dont worry. only 4,5 weeks to go - time fly soon you will have you perfect day.
Weight loss will slow down at one point but look how far you already are. not to mention your health issues. When is the operation ? next week ? Hope all goes well and you recover fast and will be dancing tango in your wedding hun =)

Well done on the kettle bells - think of those lovely toned arms :)

I can sympathise with the hours - 60 is a lot.

You sound really focused at the moment - hope some rubs off on me :)

Thank you all ;) Doing good. Black friday behind us and I got some nice deals. One of them was kettlebell. I have old one 4 kg at home but its too small ( light) so we saw an offer and I got myself ( what was I thinking ??!!) 16 kg KB. It was delivered yesterday. Its heavy. And huge. I give myself a promise. I will do this kb every morning until new year. Because I need to get back to work outs. Im so lack of time that doing 20 min kb at home is perfect. And I need to tone up as my body gets soft. So today was the day. Plan was to do 300 swings ... Lol - in my dreams. I manage to do 100. And some sit ups with kb on my chest. So not bad start but not the best one either. Now waiting for my new toy to arrive so I can share how well I have done and budy up with waffle. Food wise - today is pizza night. Thats it. I will have a lot of pizza and I will not worry about it. :) Did I already told you Im going home in March ? :) got plain tickets and all. So excited. I want to be under 100 kg then. 3 months to go and 13 'ish kilo to lose. I CAN DO IT !!!!! Other friend from Romania may visit uk before new year eve and I never seen him ( gamers life ). If I can get to my best by then I will be happy. Other friend is coming to visit in February. For her I wont be pushing myself. Lol. So you see I have so many reasons to do it all and I will. Have a nice day everyone. Love you all xx

Can't wait till your fitbit comes :D I wish I knew how to do kettle bells they look scary to me hehe especially the big weight ones you are doing!! Go girl!!!

Mmmm pizza my favourite, hope it was nice :)

I didn't know you was going home in March that will be lovely for you :) even know your friends will see a massive difference in you! You have lots of friends to see this year, will be a good year for you I think 2015 :) xx

March will be here before you know it :) And great news about your friends visiting too hopefully :) Good luck lovely, keep up your great work xxx

Morning my dears and thank you all for kind words :)
On my way to work again. But preapared food wise. I did slow cooked turky over night and have my buckwheat with me. All free and filling.
For last few days I have skip breakfast. I know I should not but for now I am. Sounds silly but skipping breakfast lets me eat more later. Does it makes any sense ? Other thing that I have notised with skipping breakfast is the feeling oh hunger. The feeling in your stomach that feels like something is pulling you belly in. Lol - how to explain. And I never ever had this feeling before. Somehow I kind of like it. If to wait a pit the feeling will pass. Yesterday I wake up around 8:30 and I eat around 17:00 , I was hungry but did not felt like I need to have something right now and then.

I always was the one who had to eat before gets hungry. Or I will feel very sick. I have high insulin level. But Im not diabetic. And doc said if Im feeling little hunger I need to eat something fast. If I didnt I felt very very sick. Eating will lower my insulin or something.

Now losing so much weight as I have Im able to be without food and not get sick. Thats amazing.
Dont worry I will never go without food only for xmas period - until the end of Jan I will try to lower my food intake even if sw allow me to eat as much as I want. I find it very hard to be good at work with all that xmas food around me. And keep in mind for me its all new. We have different xmas foods and sweets.

Anyhow only few more weeks are busy and then it will slows down and I can survive it.

Today I feel little pain from KB work out but not to bad. Still did skip todays swings. I really cannot afford to be sore body right now. Tomorrow I will do another 100 swings and go from there. 16 kg is still 16 kg and that needs time to get use to.
Dam Im strong , lol
I am, honest. And sometimes I wonder will I still be strong when I lose weight ?

Have a great day everyone and dont forget to smile :) xx

Back