Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hey :)

Im all good. Doing pretty well with food and WI was 114,1 this week. 0,1 kg gain. Thats nothing. Have one more week to go and then Im back 110%

Havent been here cuz every time I did try to log site was offline or something. And now Im at work again.
Will write longer story when I have more time.

Hugs and smile :)

the website has been rubbish lately! 0.1kg is literally nothing!!! well done

i've been so bad - so sick of my lack of will power

Hi Moo!

Just popping in because I haven't been online in ages.. how are you? :)

Hello hello

Got a free moment. I am trying to read all your diarys but been so busy.

Doing 50/50 with food. Last night was really naugty but then again very good. Does it make sence ?
Im
Going over with syns for sure but I do the beat choise I can.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418836053.319068.jpg
Dinner from last night. Veggies and gammon. Peppercorn sce.
Not too bad but then later I had sticky toffie sunday. First time I did try it and it was amazing. So good.
Mince pies are good too …
I havent looked how many syns are they. Hiding my head under the sand. ..
Few more days to go tho. Saturday night will be all over and from sunday I will be on plan again. 110%

Stept on scale today and it was 114,1, im happy with that. If I get same number on saturday I will be so happy. I have 14,1 kg to lose before I go home in march. And i will lose it.

Had small goal for first WI in new year. 105 kg. I know I could still pull it of if I work very had and would be very motivated. Will see how it goes. Right now Im fighting with xmas :)

Tea tonight.
Rice, veggies, chicken and crispbread with soft cheese , chx sce. 4 syns.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1418836726.069155.jpg

We have new GM in hotel. Have been for few months now. And he never paid any attention to me until last week. I think he likes me. Lol. Now you think Im crazy but I can feel it. Hes come to kitchen and always search for eye contact and asks how I am. Not "how are you" when you is said already in next corner as answer dont really interest anyone but the " how are you" when he stops next to me and looking to my eyes and smiles. You know what I mean. Dont you? Or I just imagine ?

Anyhow today he did one round in kitchen and then come back and asks me if I already got him a xmas gift. Lol. I was laughing as he was so funny. And then he added that if I got to buy a gift all he ask is that the gift would not be over 1000£ as he would feel uncomftable to get so expencive present. Hahahaha i said its hard choise but I try ;)
So funny. He made my day. Lol. Handsome man who makes you smile for nothing makes busy day at work better.

Anyhow hope you all are well and I will catch your diarys asap.

Smiles and hugs to all

Good morning my friends. I know I have been quiet but it mainly because its so busy out here. Nether the less it is WI and I cannot go to my sw class, so I will weight at home. 113,8 :) thats just great. I have lost 300 g , half a pound . And even eating all the wrong food I still did my very best to stay on plan as much as possible.
We have last xmas party today and I think we have one wedding too and some small meetings - what I want to say is - tomorrow I have day off and tomorrow for me xmas will be over. we celebrate xmas at 24th and Ill make sushi for that. Decided last night on my way home. I miss sushi so much, its free if you made it yourself and I will make us so much sushi as we can eat , lol
Maybe Ill do something else too , from home but all i do will be syn free.
thats the plan and now i need to go to work - again
smiles and hugs to all xxx

Good morning my friends. I know I have been quiet but it mainly because its so busy out here. Nether the less it is WI and I cannot go to my sw class, so I will weight at home. 113,8 :) thats just great. I have lost 300 g , half a pound . And even eating all the wrong food I still did my very best to stay on plan as much as possible. We have last xmas party today and I think we have one wedding too and some small meetings - what I want to say is - tomorrow I have day off and tomorrow for me xmas will be over. we celebrate xmas at 24th and Ill make sushi for that. Decided last night on my way home. I miss sushi so much, its free if you made it yourself and I will make us so much sushi as we can eat , lol Maybe Ill do something else too , from home but all i do will be syn free. thats the plan and now i need to go to work - again smiles and hugs to all xxx

Well done that's brill - sushi is a fab idea I like having it I'm not brave enough to try make it though hehe - have a wonderful weekend x

Thank you hun. :)

Today is big day for me. I finished my xmas partys and can focus again 110%
There is no reason for me to fail this last week before new year and I want to give my very best.

Will copy here a letter I wrote yesteday in my SW group FB page.

Copy

Good morning to everyone.
I wanted to write this first of all to myself. To remind me why was I searching for way to lose weight and how lucky I have been to find out about SW and then even more lucky to join the amazing group we all belong to.
Some of you may know that for me christmas have been here for weeks now and I have found it very hard to copy with. Working over 60 hours a week with one day off , long days means mostly that I dont bother to cook at home and I dont feel quilty about it. It is how it is.
At work there is christmas food everywhere and for me its all new. Toffie is my weeknes and god UK people eat toffie a lot. Heaven or what ? Maybe first week I did try to stay away but then I give in and had toffie with toffie, then it got too sweet I had something salty and toffie again.
But I did not blame myself for having it all. I knew this will happen. I knew it WONT change a thing and for sure it WILL NOT make me stop doing SW or break my new way of life.
Last week at class Den was telling about choises as she have done it before but I think I only got it really last week. Or maybe it was when she said that if there would be only chocolate and (something else I cant recall now) in world she would think its heaven and I at the same time felt sick. Because day before I had made 23 chocolate tarts and til this day I cant even think about chocolate without feeling sick.
Then I got it. Its all about you. Me that is. Its what I like and its what I need to be happy.
SW dont tell you you have to have this or that to lose weight. It tells you that you have choise to chose a food you love.

This week have been easy for me. I have been naughty but I have been good too. I have made my choise and as much as it have been possible I have had food that makes me happy and is good for me.
Cant join class today as Im already On my way to work but Im sure I havent gain nothing this week. Fact Im sure I have lost some.
Now what did I wanted to remind myself ? Right, last night after long day and week my feet were killing me. People ask what is best thing that happened after you lose weight. And for me it is pain free life. Last night my feet were burning and in pain again. Could not fell a sleep I needed so much because my boor feet. I needed to cool them to just try to fall a sleep so I could not feel the pain.
This morning when I got out of bed I was limping. So painful to do the steps and put my heal on ground. Almost wanted to cry.
Then I remembered - this was my life BEFORE. Every single day. No days off. Weeks and months and years. Even on holidays. Because my weight was so big that my feet were working all the time and only time they got rest I was complaing about them being in pain.
I will NEVER go back there. Never. Today I finish my last christmas dinner and tomorrow I will be back. Not at new year. Or next week. Tomorrow. On Sunday.
I remember why I started. Do you remember ?
Wish everyone happy holiday week and will see you next saturday. Smiles to all.

This is a wonderful post moo - it's a great aha moment and you will get your target x

Thank you Bee =)
I better .. or else :p
my phone froze up and I cannot load up photos i wanted to share. But when it will unfreeze again I will get everything I wanted up here =)

I was so full of will power yesterday. After I remembed all the pain and Im so want to do this. More then ever.

So today I had to try those red shorts again. I havent lost any weight since I last try them on I think but I needed them to close up.
Im not saying its beautiful and Im not saying I felt comfortable but…
But they did their job well. Im happy

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419163741.406982.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419163886.157496.jpg

Just a reminder where I was when I got those red shorts. They are size 18
I know for most people size 18 is horrible but for me its blessing. ( right now that is ) :p

Back on plan. I need , no I want to be under 100 kg in march. I have work to do :)
Smiles to all

So time to report.
Day 1 have been great again =) I was 110% on plan and planing to stay there. Were out shopping today and got some new gear for myself :p
Something sexy for me - I must say , being able to get sexy underwear makes me really happy. I always were thinking I look good even at 160 kg , but i never could get right size underwear back home. Here is an heaven , my underwear drawer is soon full of my gear , lol

other then that I got myself a great size 16 jacket for spring, let it come =)

Hope you all are well and happy, see you soon

Morning of day 2. I have morning shift today and that means I will be 100% on plan.

Breakfast today;
Turkey sw with crisp bread and soft cheese. (He). Pickles. Syn free yogurt and coffee. 1 syn

Morning of day 2. I have morning shift today and that means I will be 100% on plan. Breakfast today; Turkey sw with crisp bread and soft cheese. (He). Pickles. Syn free yogurt and coffee. 1 syn

Well done moo!

Thank you Cat =)

Another great day behind me. I was on plan and had some great treats too.
First we went to cinema to see Hobbit and to make sure I wont have any popcorn I had food and drink with me. Water and cherry tomatoes and grapes. Lasted me for entire movie.
Back home I made dinner and cooked some chocolate cookies too. Had 2 thats 7 syns and I dont have any problem to leave other cookies alone =)

Next two days I will be at home so on plan 110 % and then I will see what will happen next.
Today I change my fitbit daily walking goal and over did it , lol
As 10 k was nothing for me when Im working I change it to 20k and now Im missing 1,3 k steps. Its 15 min walking but I dont want to go out,.....
tho I should .. I wont , im sleepy and will go to bed.
Hear that Waffle , you won todays challenge =) Im giving up - not going for walk :D
But tomorrow I will go and walk my 20k stepis.. (if i can kick my lazy arse one good kick =) )

Smile to all

It really does release the feel good endorphins doesn't it :) even if it's too cold to go outside you can still walk inside :)

Well done love x

Back