Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Timmi my dear , have a happy, happy wedding day.
This is the beautiful day but there will be so many more beautiful days ahead. Wish you all the best.

Wedding-cake-congrats-wedding-card.jpg

So , day 2 in this year. I must say Im so so so so so - so excited about tomorrow. I know I will have great weight loss and I can not wait to step on that scale :D

I decided to write down daily happy moment in here , so I know I did not miss anything =)
1/1/15 - weather was superb , +12 outside when I was going home after work , Wind was so so warm and made me wanna fly =)
2/1/15 - wearing my new jeans for first time =) And how sunny it is today , I went to shop and I felt spring in me heart, lol - I know its still to early for spring and it will get cold but today I felt spring

When I joined this forum last February I take part of challenge . how many days you can be on plan. Im not very good at responding because for some reason I could not do it on phone, so I ended missing a lot of days- still ended with 162 days =) There is new challenge up for this year and I will try again , and better I will beat this =) If you like to join us then here is the link =)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...e-how-many-days-you-can-stay-plan-2015-a.html

Another challenge I want to do - and thats fitbit challenge I saw on FB. It lasts for 3 month and every day you try to beat your last days activity minutes =) That would be great way to motivate myself to moving more, so I started yesterday. I did not do any work out but I had busy day at work , cleaning all kitchen, as an result I got 31 very active minutes =) to beat that I will finish my upload here and start walking to work. I should be able to walk about 30 min before I run out of time and have to step into bus. ;)

I want to get brilliant weight tomorrow and thats why I went back a week and looked what I had to eat last Saturday and will copy it =) Will update my food in next post from my phone - find it more faster then doing on computer =)

Day 1 , still on SP :)
Breakfast
Stir fry with sweet chilli 1 syn. Coffee 1 syn. Cottage cheese and tuna. Tomatoes. Berry mix with spoonful of quark.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420206043.562198.jpg

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420206054.254540.jpg

Last saturday I had sw with omlette and salad for tea and pea soup for dinner. Today Im taking my tuna with me, will do tuna sw probably and I think I will have to soup too :)

Have a very lovely and happy day everyone. Time to me to start walking. I have challenge to beat :)
Smiles to all xx

foods looks incredible!!!!!!

I think I'm more excited for your weigh in tomorrow than you are Moo.

I'm going for 30 days on plan - Jan 2nd - Jan 30th inclusive. 30 perfect days. I have never gone more than 5 days before .....:eek:

Good luck eek exciting x

Teatime I had;
Big salad with fruit and vegetables. Toast as he. Tuna and cottage cheese topping.
This better work wonders for tomorrow as Im super excited :p I already know what there may be , lol fingers crossed :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420229621.366561.jpg

Cooking pia and mint soup for dinner. It was so filling last time that should carry me to tomorrows noon. Will see :)

Day 2 of new year is ending. I have been good. On plan.
Had two shortbread with tea before 10 syns. I know its alot but I havent used any of my syns ( only on morning coffee) and I wanted something nice. Sad part is I cant stop with only one, thats why I try not to have em at all :)

Pea and chicken soup for dinner ;) feeling nice and full now.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420232965.086537.jpg

Have a lovley evening everyone

Yummy I love pea soup, good luck for weigh In xx

Thank you all for good wishes and welcome Anna :) hope you like it in here.

Now - aaa I want to yell
I lost 11 lbs this week. 11 lbs , that takes me lowest I have been over 10 years. 17 st 8
Omg omg omg Im so so happy. Cannot believe it. Im so happy.

Wooo moo that's friggin awesome!!! Welldone Hun x x congrats sweet x x

Thank you all for good wishes and welcome Anna :) hope you like it in here. Now - aaa I want to yell I lost 11 lbs this week. 11 lbs , that takes me lowest I have been over 10 years. 17 st 8 Omg omg omg Im so so happy. Cannot believe it. Im so happy.

Omg OMG omg!! You are amazing!!!!

OH my goodness 11lbs!! You are superwoman moo! Congratulations on your 6.5 award too what a great start to the new year :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Aww thank you all so very much =) It have been very slow over two months now, I was about same weight from oct. I needed this boost to get myself focus again.
Back on EE today as they said in grp that they dont want us to stay on SP more then a week at the time and I miss my potatoes , past and rice :p and yogurt.
Will plan my meals over week again and do lot of cooking over two day s Im off, to make sure I am prepared for work .

Girls, if I could ony tell you how beautiful I feel and how happy I am.
Happy moments of the day so far : 1) WI :p 11 lbs gone and 6,5 award in my pocket 2) Looking dam good in my dress - I should let my hubby to take a pic one day - dont think I have shown you my latest favorite dress, that I wear for my WI. I like this dress so much that I wear red shoes with small heels but still. 3) walk to my meeting in heels - first time I did walk there , take me 30 min but I live the fact that I can wear shoes with small heel now, last time I was on heels I was going to high school.

Off to cooking now and then to market. Smiles and hugs to all xx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420291587.171910.jpg

Lunch is served. Spaghetti carbanara with rostbeef ( sw reciept ) 2 syns. Fresh salad with berries and chilli stir fry.
1 hi fi bar as He

#happy

Back