Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Thanks :) Im so happy and excited myself. I still cannot believe Im already 110 +

I don't want to jinx it but honestly you could be sub 100 by end of March if you do a few of those magic SP days here and there,do your kettles. Amazing start to the year Moo, couldn't be happier for anyone xx

I don't want to jinx it but honestly you could be sub 100 by end of March if you do a few of those magic SP days here and there,do your kettles. Amazing start to the year Moo, couldn't be happier for anyone xx

Indeed Cat. I will keep doing kettles and was thinking to go to gym tomorrow again. I pay for it but haven't been there 3 months no. Time to change that again. Im so motivated right now and I should use it :)

Im very sure that you and everyone else here helped me to keep going over this year. If I go back to my diary I can see that I had hard time there. Struggle. But after you girls joined in it got much better and I want to thank you all for that. Sharing you story here is really a one very big motivation and also I get so such support. Im so glad I chose to make a diary for myself and you all joined it :)
Smiles xx

Tea
As planed I had potato and onion mash with smoked mackerel 2,5 syn. Cottage cheese. Fresh salad. Syn free yogurt.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420480017.979899.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420480097.101006.jpg

I just love those little red juice what-ever-they-are-called thingys :)

Also I have joined fitbit fb page and got some fitbit friends in there. We doing challenge and Im so excited as I ofc want to win it. Lol. Mu phone app keeps sending me notes too who is how far. Its so much fun. So far we look like this :p

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420480464.106747.jpg

Smiles :)

I don't know if I could make my own sushi I think I would do badly lol x

I don't know if I could make my own sushi I think I would do badly lol x

Id be absolutely rubbish!! Moo would probably look like some kind of masterchef!!

Do you watch cooking shows Moo? I'm obsessed!!

Id be absolutely rubbish!! Moo would probably look like some kind of masterchef!!

Do you watch cooking shows Moo? I'm obsessed!!

I dont have TV but I have seen some episodes of masterchef. One older guy / man I know from UK keeps pushing me to fill the sheets for masterchef. Lol. After weeks of pushing me I said ok, Ill do it. " its about time lass " - all he said. Haahha but now I must do what I promise. Tho I really dont want to :)

And to make sushi is so easy. I did not think it would be ( keep in mind that sushi chef would kick my arse most likely for rice :p ) but it turned out fine. You could totally do it ;)

I dont have TV but I have seen some episodes of masterchef. One older guy / man I know from UK keeps pushing me to fill the sheets for masterchef. Lol. After weeks of pushing me I said ok, Ill do it. " its about time lass " - all he said. Haahha but now I must do what I promise. Tho I really dont want to :) And to make sushi is so easy. I did not think it would be ( keep in mind that sushi chef would kick my arse most likely for rice :p ) but it turned out fine. You could totally do it ;)

I agree lol moos would be spot on and mine would look like the limp offereings from the sex in the city movie :-0

The dress looks amazing on you :) It really defines your shape :) I also looooooooooooooooved reading how you saw in this year - it sums you up like no other sentence could! :D Congrats on the HUGE loss, what a great way to see in the new year! :) x

I agree lol moos would be spot on and mine would look like the limp offereings from the sex in the city movie :-0

Limp offerings!! PMSL - you crack me up AB!!!

Lol girls you make me laugh. :D
Thank you PSP , glad to see you again. :) sending hugs.

I had another great day and I am very proud of myself to be honest. I was thinking maybe I will not have the second mackerel file 2.5 syns and mash and cottage cheese but I notice that Im taste way too much and was restless.
One look at the clock told me that 4 h have passed and I knew I could not go another 3 feeling hungry. So I had my last planed part of the meal today. Same as tea.
Feel nice and full now and have no wish to get anything else.

As you know I am big believer of right place at right time and I always try to listen my sense. I must say I eat my dinner in rush and in middle of cleaning up as I knew I have to have it now.
So what you think ?? 5 min after I finished guys got chocolate chip cookies out and had tea. 5 syn per cookie. And were offering me. I could not have resist it if I would have been hungry. Im so happy I did have my meal when I did. :)

Seems Im writing a novel again , so Ill stop it there only will add my happy moments of the day ( as I had few more :p )

1) I was on plan. 2) I found myself a 2015 calendar - diary I was searching for long time. Now I will have food diary with me all the time and its nice and red ( my color :) )
3) I did not had cookie nor had desire for it. Win win 4) feeling beautiful and sexy today. Co- worker was looking at my photos I shared with you and said " look at your bum. You like a hot black girl " lol and I remembered the car what passed me months ago and guy who yelled to me " thank you for your arse "
Silly but makes me feel great about myself. :)

Thats it for today. Thank you for reading and lots of smiles and hugs to you all xx

Thank you for your arse!!!! AMAZE!! Lol

Well done on the cookie.

We are nailing it this week moo xx

I love your updates and I feel empowered to have a butt after reading about your butt appreciation fan - may we always shake out Beyoncé/jlo butts to bring more light into this world ;)

Happy to see everyone smiling ;)

Had expensive breakfast today. 7 syns worth but Im sure this wont be a problem today. I usually dont want to use so many syns in morning. I feel unsure about it all day after but today I feel good. :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420553938.441137.jpg

Yogurt , coffee, sausages with mustard. Fry eggs and fresh salad with cottage cheese and quark. Total of 7 syns. Well , lets face it - 1,5syn per sausage is low, but when you have 3 ob your plate … :p

For lunch I had fruit only. Apples and two big pomegranate. Feeling so full and dont even want something sweet atm. This could change when I get to work :) will see

Happy moment of the day 1) sun is out. Its amazing - feels like spring again :)
Smiles to all

Brekkie looks fab! Worth it if you were craving if :)

I'm hungry and tired and can't be bothered to do dance class :-(

You can do it, Blondie! :) As a certain supermarket says - every little helps! :)

Thank you for your arse, Moo ;) and for the laughs! xx

You can do it, Blondie! :) As a certain supermarket says - every little helps! :) Thank you for your arse, Moo ;) and for the laughs! xx

That has to be the best quote on here!! Too funny!!

I went PSP, feel good for it even though every muscle in my body is going to hurt tomorrow :-(

How was the rest of the day moo? I'm finding this very easy at the moment :)

Back