Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Good evening girls ;) glad to see you all happy and smiling here. So I am.
100% day ;) I lile you Cat find it very easy. I had food with me but I only had tea. Did not want to have anymore and if so then so.
Tho I must say every day when I finish at 22 I have some weaknesses on the way home. First Mc Donalds. I saw an add today on my way to work - Mc rib I think it was. I dont care for burgers so much but big tasty is my all time favorite burger ever. Anyhow I saw an vidoe clip about those ribs. How they are made and so on. So when I saw this add I wanted this burger so bad. I was even planing to get one. Take it home. Make hugs salad and cut it in half and the other half for my hubby … and I even was thinking this must be 50% precise or I would get upset and would take bigger part and that I dont want. I could taste it already but then lucky for me I was already at work and had to start cooking. … forgot all about mc rib until I was walking to bus stop. McDonalds in on my way there… but I did not even think for moment to step in. Rib dont sing for me anymore , as I ready could hear another song. …
Another temptation on my way is tesco and sushi. Its always on good price and I love it and not so bad syn wise too.
I said to myself Im not going to tesco im not going to teaco im not going … I was standing in front of sushis and thinking what to take. What ?? Stop, out of syns. Take something else. Berries. 2,5£ for 150 g - never. Apple or salad. I could have take salad to have on bus but then there was no forks in and one that had fork was with dressing I could not give up …
5 min later I walked out empty handed. I did not take anything. And Im happy about it.
I had my hi fi bar in bag as I did not want it before. Now I had it and feel fine. Thank god I did not get anything.
It was not close tho as I did not find it hard to walk away but it is worry that I still went in, even tho I did say myself no.

So happy moment of the day 1) did not buy anything in tesco :)

Tea
Beetroot and garlic salad with quark. ( its way better with mayo but I did not had any light one at work ) mash potato and syn free veggie sausages. Sweet chilli 1 syn. Syn free yogurt.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420583778.369622.jpg

Other then that I had one saffron risotto cake , even half. And one breadstick. Will count all my other syns for those two - 7 syns.
Must say those risotto cakes were amazing. Thats why i kept eating until i bin it. I made it with pan fry haddock , butter sugar peas and creyfish white wine sauce

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420583973.913124.jpg
I would eat it if i would not be on diet. :) oh well my clients are lucky and happy. Every day i get good feedback. Today too.
Happy moment 2) prawn terriaky were very nice ( hope it tasted good too :p )

Last day to wish happy new year, so to everyone - have an Happy Happy New Year and smile smile smile :)

That has to be the best quote on here!! Too funny!!

I went PSP, feel good for it even though every muscle in my body is going to hurt tomorrow :-(

Clap - well done Cat. Im so proud of you. Tomorrow you will feel sweet pain of willpower :)

Good morning.
I feeling so great this morning and full of willpower :) so I was thinking to do one Sp day. I want to get into 99 so badly :p

Breakfast today
Sw with ham omelette and picked cucumber. Big salad with tomatoes cucumber and celery with cottage cheese. Coffee 1 syn

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420633724.063282.jpg

Today I will make chicken curry with quark to keep it sp friendly and will have it with vegetables. Had my hea and heb with breakfast. And for syns I choose to have hi -fi bars. They are great when I want something sweet ;)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420633949.184925.jpg will have one of each and that will be 9 syns.
That will take me up to 10 and I still have 5 extra. Feeling motivated ;)

Happy moment of the day
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420633745.642413.jpg

Have a great day everyone. Smiles to all :)

That's fab moo, I'm a week behind you I'm doing sp all of this week then thinking of mixing it with ee then onwards - I will be happy to see how you find it this week if you are adding sp in with ee x x

Go girls!! I love all this motivation it's just awesome.

Bet I crack first!!

Fast lunch before work.
Veggie soup with leftover omelet from morning and spoonful of quark.
Dont look much but was very nice :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420639522.594386.jpg

The reason why i chose to do sp is that as I weight every morning , I can tell that last week my weight loss was way bigger. And I have goal I work on. 4 days on ee have been good. I felt happy but weight loss slow down aswell. I will not rest before I can see 99 on my scale :) few days without rice or potato will not kill me. Week was hard but doable too.

We all doing so well , Im so happy for
all of us. New year have give us lot of strength :)

hello moo and everyone, you are all doing so great. I have decided I want to try a few sp days. I only lost half a pound this week I know I wasn't 100% so might try a few sp days to see if it will give me a boost.

Loving all the motivation on here and your arse moo!!!!!!!!!

hello moo and everyone, you are all doing so great. I have decided I want to try a few sp days. I only lost half a pound this week I know I wasn't 100% so might try a few sp days to see if it will give me a boost.

Loving all the motivation on here and your arse moo!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe, my arse is very popular :p thank you :)
Do try SP , its is great. Only before plaining meal dont do the mistake I did at first. Not all fruits and vegfies as S :) other then that you should be fine :)
Good luck and let us know how did you find it.

I did slip today. Not a very good day and I want sugar and cigaret. I have no so Im not smoking but I wish I had.
Sugar .. I had chocolate. Im over my syns by 8. And it is not ok but I have very difficult moment atm. I do my best. Im not taking more but how I wish I could.
Tea tonight. Vegetables and chicken curry
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420665863.331245.jpg

Hope everyone is well and smiling. Hugs

Aww moo lots of hugs xx

8sins over is nothing. Forget that.

I PM'd.

You're the best moo xx

I don't know if this helps moo, one star week i went crazy with syns in one day - I can have 105 a week - so I took away the syns I used out of the 105 and what was left I divided over the remainder of the week and stuck to them and it worked Hun x x

Everyone one is the same at the moment - lots of trying stuff happening and life gets hard let along trying to be on plan - sending you much love x x

Big hugs moo! I Would either write it off or do what Angelica has suggested :)
If it helps to give you hope we had a lot of pizza NYE and I still lost 2lbs and Sid 1.5lbs. We both did a lot of exercise to combat it though.
Just relax and try not to worry. Also try to forget your goals and just take it as it comes, goals will only stress you out if it takes longer to meet them. (I found that out the hard way lol)
Big hugs xxxxxx

Hi and thank you all. Im still at low point but I am trying to get out.

Breakfast
Tuna with cottage cheese. Salad. Bread (he) coffee 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420725744.466414.jpg

Lunch
Stir fry 1 syn. Chicken curry.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420725780.547614.jpg

Moo don't be so hard on yourself. I went a little crazy last night and had lots of chocolate, crisps and sweets. I weigh every day and I was the same this morning as I was yesterday so one bad move will not destroy all your hard work. Please don't be upset. I felt rubbish last night and I am back on plan as of today. (((((Hugs))))))

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Sorry to hear you're not in a good place right now - hope you're feeling better very soon love! Huge hugs your way! I agree with the ladies above about cutting yourself some slack amd maybe working it into your weeklies - or just writing it off as a one off if not possible x

You know where I am honey xx

Hello to all. Thank you all so much. It was hard two days but Im feeling better now. Sometimes things get too close to heart and want it or not I get so upset and when I do I cannot control my eating.
Therefore yesterday did not go by plan either. I made myself a meal but had only few bites and bin it. Later ofc I got hungry and sw with chips seemed to be the thing I needed. And later at home I had some brie and crackers. Oh whats done is done and in past.

So today I got myself together and started again.
Breakfast
Fresh salad, cottage cheese and chilly beans. Coffee 1syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420830938.410657.jpg
Lunch
Tomatoes and mozzarella
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420831030.520712.jpg
50g as hea and 11 syn for rest of it.
Tea
Steak sirloin. Fresh salad. Peppercorn sauce 1 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420831576.552962.jpg

I had happy moment of the day. Nothing will get mood up faster then shopping. Especially when you get into smaller size dresses. Yeyy
So girls. I got two new dresses , size 14. I cannot believe that size 14 fits. Not all ofc but still :D
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420831964.604667.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420832017.651810.jpg

Thank you again for support. Smiles to all :)

Gorgeous dresses moo. Hopefully you'll be back to your old self in no time.

And great looking good by the way :)

Xx

Back