Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Great to see you back on track Moo, love the dresses you are looking fab xx

Size 14 yayy that's a fab NSV well done Hun x x

Thank you girls. Dresses are my weakness and lucky for me Peacocks does just the dresses I like. Not expensive either. I can spend a little to mood myself up.

Anyhow :) -1,5 lbs this week for me. 4 lbs away form 7 st award. My goal is to get it in january. I can do 4 pounds. :)

Thank you girls. Dresses are my weakness and lucky for me Peacocks does just the dresses I like. Not expensive either. I can spend a little to mood myself up. Anyhow :) -1,5 lbs this week for me. 4 lbs away form 7 st award. My goal is to get it in january. I can do 4 pounds. :)

Yayyy moo that's fab and you can do it!! You inspire me that's such a great acheivement wow look how far you have come!! Determined, and you go go go the chacha of life gets in the way sometimes but you are definitely dancing through it and you will hit your mark x x

Thank you girls. Dresses are my weakness and lucky for me Peacocks does just the dresses I like. Not expensive either. I can spend a little to mood myself up. Anyhow :) -1,5 lbs this week for me. 4 lbs away form 7 st award. My goal is to get it in january. I can do 4 pounds. :)

Amazing moo especially after the week you had. So proud of you right now xx

Thank you AB and Cat. :) Im so proud myself. Had good day yesterday. SP and that is the reason I got this lost after two bad days.

Today at class they said that some people gain weight while thay do SP. We had girl today with gain too. But consultants said it will show next week. I think Im the lucky one then. To get that loss. But then again - maybe my food chose is little different. I always think I eat more salads. Maybe thats the key :)
Will do few SP days this week too. And as Im working on early next saturday I will go to class at friday. So 6 days this week for me.
To get my goal I need 3 lbs loss over 7 weeks. Then Ill be ready to go home :)
Ill give my best shot :)

Well done on your loss moo that is fantastic.

That 7stone sticker will be yours in no time :)

Have a great day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Moo you're doing so well! You look wonderful! Really loving those dresses :D. That award will be yours in no time!

Moo's year - 24 st start ( 6 st gone ) :)

Thanks girls :) Im feeling much better. Much much better :)
Fast food diary and then back to spend time with hubby.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420916179.177198.jpg
Lunch ; potato mash, syn free sausages, fresh salad, mozzarella (he+10 syn), hi fi bar (he) coffee 2 syns. Yogurt 1 syn.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420916276.541157.jpg
Dinner ; chicken curry. Stir-fry , rice. Syn free yogurt.

Im back to workout too. I downloaded few apps on my tablet and today started with 2 challenges. God I hope I finish them this time. 30 ab and butt workouts. And usual 50 kettle bell swings too.
Friend of mine asked today -if I still go to gym. Had to be honest and say no. Why ? Because Im lazy … did not feel proud there. Lol. Maybe the push I needed to get back. :)

NB ! Happy moments of the day
1) -1,5 lbs weight loss this week
2) nice meals
3) good day with hubby
4) smiles and hugs from friends
5) I won the fitbit challenge

Last edited:
Hey, you look fabulous, can see how much weight you've lost...truly remarkable woman. I think your positive mindset is your winning formula, you just keep going...a true inspiration xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow. You look amazing. Can't believe how much weight you have lost. You are my inspiration right now. X

Start weight 19st 9.8

Goal 1 lose half a stone - done
Goal 2 lose 1 stone - done
Goal 3 lose 1 stone 7 - done
Goal 4 lose 2 stone - done
Goal 5 lose 2 stone 7
Goal 6 lose 3 stone
Goal 7 lose 3 stone 7
Goal 8 lose 4 stone

Current weight - 17st 4.4

Hi Moo

I've just read your diary from the very beginning and I think you are blooming brilliant! Such a witty writer (I love the hubby comments - blokes never flatter us the way we want them to!), fab recipes, brutal honesty when things haven't gone well, and your progress pictures - well, it's amazing.

Will tag along for the rest of your loss journey - oh and I love that black and red rose dress on you, it's so pretty :)

Susie xxx

Hello to all and welcome to my lair. ( yes I got too excited, sorry about that ) :D Reading the diary from page one , wow - I bow before you.
Im happy to see new people and hope you will like it in here.

So today Im feeling extra happy and ready for change. Even the step on scale did not ruin my mood. Back to 112,2 but I know its all because I had so big plate of rice yesterday. No wonders its still sits in me. I missed rice and potatoes so much that I just had to have nice big plateful of rice and curry and very happy with that.

The reason why I love going to class is that they give so many great ideas. Someone asked what is campfire stew in class and basically it meat +beans+ tomato in slow cooker and cook until meat falls apart. You know I dont know how to use slow cooker very well so I wanted to try. I really want to do some nice stew from time to time. And so I did. I used chicken. Different kind of beans and the salsa sauce left overs from last slow cooking attempt. 3 stock cubes and left it for 12 hours. It is so nice. For sure will do that one again.

Breakfast.
Ham and mozzarella (he) omelet. With fresh salad. Cottage cheese. Coffee 1 syn and yogurt 1 syn.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420980132.163150.jpg

Lunch
Campfire stew with rice and tomatoes.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1420980183.968997.jpg

Will take it with me to work too today. But then will skip the rice part and have nice big salad with watermelon. Probably. Hi-fi bar will be my (heb) today.
You may have noticed that I have mozzarella in my plate every day and its a lot of syns too. You can have 50 g as (hea) and then for every 25 g you must count 3,5 syns. Thing is I am very greedy person. Very. I saw an offer on market. 12 buffalo mozzarellas for 1£. I could not say no to that. And mozzarella is so nice. So as it was best before 9/1/15 we want to use it up asap. Im not complaining :p
Like I said yesterday my friend asked why Im not going to gym anymore and I got the kick out of it. Said that - I still did not go to gym today ... yet I have started my work out routine. Day 2 on my Ab and Butt challenge along with my kettle bell. So here is the happy moment of the day
1) I was sweating. Yes you read correctly. This is my happy moment of the day and Ill tell you why. For months now my work out have been slow'ish. And I was always glad about the fact that even 5 min got me sweating but it changed. And I could not get myself to sweat even after
20 min. I know its not much but still. I needed few min before. So today when I did my workout I could feel it and I got so excited that I did extra
25 swings. My belly is shaking inside now from all the tension and I love it. I love it. I cannot wait for tomorrow to do my challenge and maybe I will be ready to go to gym too.
The reason I dont want to got o gym is because of my trainer. I dont want to face him. Lol. Most likely I own him money too. Cannot remember what the contract said. I hired him for 6 weeks but did only 2classes. Then I got ill for 4 weeks and then xmas started. Oh well, I need to face him sooner or later and start the proper work out again. I want to be 99 kg in march. So there is no excuses.

Smile to all. Enjoy the sunday :)

I am the same with exercise, I have not done a lot lately oops, I need a kick up the bum! You are doing well again now Yehy the whole gang is back on it now, me, you, blondie & binks! :) here's to a good rest of the month for us all x

I am the same with exercise, I have not done a lot lately oops, I need a kick up the bum! You are doing well again now Yehy the whole gang is back on it now, me, you, blondie & binks! :) here's to a good rest of the month for us all x

The dream team waffle :)

I like the feeling after exercise moo where everything is aching and sweaty and I'm worn out. Tried a 55min just dance class at gym today and it was very very tame - I reckon I only burned 350 cals which I see as a bit of a waste! Will do body pump next week instead - that is amazing for toning your butt. Rest day Tuesday - going to be hard not to exercise, when I'm in the zone I'm on it 100%.

I'm now 10 days in and no refined sugar. Just shows the difference - my binge yesterday I didn't go over calories ! Normally I'd be 2000-3000 over. It feels good to be back in control.

I'm having a big push for March too moo. I have a two week trip to Asia for business in Feb, going to be really hard :-(

Thats right, we have great team here. Plus some new comers and some older readers who are not here right not. Speaking of that I was chatting with Hez not long time ago and we were thinking that we should meet up. Not only me and her but you girls too. What you girls think. It will be my 25'th bday this summer. I believe Cat is in same boat as I am. Maybe we can plan some get -together- and -get - (little)- wine thingy ? I would love to meet you girls. Only I would need to take an translator with me. Lol.

So update. Change of plans as always. I cannot stick to plan.
Campfire stew and spaghettis. Bread (he) with jam 2 syn. All leftover syns I count for food tasting. So i cannot have any more syns today.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421002215.519698.jpg

My legs are in pain. Thats the morning squats. Im sure. And kettle bell. Will hurt more tomorrow probably - sweet pain of workouts.

I know what you mean Cat. When you plan good workout and then you see number of calories spent and that dont make you happy. When i started zumba i lost only around 250-280 cal per hour. I was disappointed. But in time it got better ofc. I could move faster and so one. But you are in good shape already. Im sure some classes will be to easy for you. Good job finding one that makes you work hard. :)

Look at that girls.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1421006511.497385.jpg

I just had most amazing salad for tasting. Searching for new recipes for daily menu when I come across with this beauty.
It is called Best Summer Strawberry and Baby Spinach salad. I just wanted to see what is in it and move one but salad dressing was something I never seen before. And not only I havent seen dressing like this I could not even imagine how it would look like. So I wanted to try the dressing. Dressing turned out so good that I wanted to try the salad and so I am, here telling you about it.

So easy to make. Tastes very very nice and should be suitable for everyone who eats eggs.

For salad you will need
Baby gem. Baby spinach. Strawberries.
For dressing.
1 egg
1/2 cups of vinegar
1/2 cups if sugar ( I will try it sweetener at home. Cannot see why it would not work. )
1/2 cups if fine chopped onions.

Beat together egg and vinegar. Put in small pot and simmer. Stirring well. Continue to simmer, add sugar and onion and cook for 5 min.
Stir occasionally.
Chill in fridge for an 1hour.

Wash and drain spinach and lettuce. Place in large bowl. Add strawberries. Pour dressing over salad.

All together took me about 15 min. But its because I needed to chill dressing. There was lot more dressing left. So I would say its for 4 big salads at least. Would not keep it longer then 2 days tho. Eggs are tricky. But if you find a change - try it. It was so so good :)

Yummy moo thanks for recipe - will defo try

Back