Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

7st moo!! That is just incredible!! You've lost 75% of me!!

I really hope you start feeling better.

Next stop - 8stone :)

Xx

Also Moo, you're about to drop into the 16s!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Thank you :)
Yes Cat , almost there :) I cannot believe how far I have come. Yet another 7 st to go. I can do it. First stop is get under 100 by march then … will see :)
Feeling so poorly tho and now I must go to work. Wish I could
Stay home but cant …

Aww I'm wishing that you feel better soon!

Well done on your 7st loss, incredible!! You look fabulous in your flowery dress, and your face is so slim.

Every picture you post, the difference is remarkable.

Has you head kept up with your body losing weight? It took me ages to stop picking out bigger clothes in shops and get used to be slimmer. Its a nice problem though

Cant wait to congratulate you on your 8 stone loss xxx

Hope you are feeling better moo, and wow well done on the 7st loss that is more than I want to lose now, well done! And like cat said Yehy your nearly in the 16s!! Xx

Thank you everyone, Im feeling little better but still not very well. Will replay longer when I feel better. Hope you all are well and happy, smiles

Hugs and get well wishes to you moo xx

Well done on your 7st loss, incredible!! You look fabulous in your flowery dress, and your face is so slim.

Every picture you post, the difference is remarkable.

Has you head kept up with your body losing weight? It took me ages to stop picking out bigger clothes in shops and get used to be slimmer. Its a nice problem though

Cant wait to congratulate you on your 8 stone loss xxx

Hey and thank you :) I do hope to get 8 st award very soon, but we will see how it goes.
About if my head is same place with my body I must say no. But not the way you said. I never seen myself so big. To be honest I was always little surprised to see myself in mirror and to see how big my clothing were. So now I feel very natural and comfortable in my new me. Sometimes I still look and wonder how the hell I still have so wide hips. Lol but then I take out measurement tape and cannot believe what I saw on that.
I have no idea how wide my center was but it was over 150 cm, about 160 -170 cm at my maximum weight. I took my measure yesterday and its 112 cm at center now. I did try to remember how it was at 160+ cm but I could not. Also I have lost 10 cm of my legs. Very happy with that.
Im so happy that I can fit into size 14-16 dresses ( not all ofc) and into 18 trousers. Not sure how I will feel after I lose some more weight but right now I feel great :)

You have done very well yourself. You must be very happy and proud about yourself. Well done. How long have it taken for you to get where you are now?
Smiles
Hope you are feeling better moo, and wow well done on the 7st loss that is more than I want to lose now, well done! And like cat said Yehy your nearly in the 16s!! Xx

Hey Waffle. How are you doing girl ? Thank you for kind words, 7 st is a lot but I have still another 7 st to go. Cannot see anything to stop me now tho. Cannot wait to be under 17 st :) only little more to go , unbelievable

Hugs and get well wishes to you moo xx

Huge hugs hun - feel better soon xxx

Thank you both. This time I was smarter and got my antibiotics out at the first day and did all the tricks in the book I knew to get well as soon as possible. Last time I was thinking it wont be so bad and ended of 4 weeks being ill.
Still have small cough but Im feeling much better. Two more days on my antibiotics and then I should be as good as new.
Only thing that was strange this time was the pain in my body. Muscular pain in every cm. But I was brave. I did not had any painkillers as they keep water in and I just was surviving. Thank god it gone now.

So back to work. I step to my scale and I have little gain but thats ok, been waiting for it. Its bot to much and will be gone by the time I go to my WI on saturday.
Back on plan too. I wasnt too off but I had lot of honey and milk to soften my throat. Had soups and cottage cheese.
Bad thing is my taste is not good. Some things taste horrible to me. Dont know if this will be a problem today or not.
Gotto run now. Thank you all for well wishes and support. Hope you all are well and happy. Smiles

Hi lovely moo - glad you're feeling bit better. It's a shame all women don't have a bit more body confidence. I rarely look in the mirror and like what I see. All I see is fat.

Anyway enough of that. You'll be under 17 in no time - I know you have your March target to reach x weight and whether you make it or not, you'll definitely be close. I want to be back in the 8s by March so I'm in it with you xx

Hi lovely moo - glad you're feeling bit better. It's a shame all women don't have a bit more body confidence. I rarely look in the mirror and like what I see. All I see is fat. Anyway enough of that. You'll be under 17 in no time - I know you have your March target to reach x weight and whether you make it or not, you'll definitely be close. I want to be back in the 8s by March so I'm in it with you xx

I'll jump on board with a March goal of being in the 14s xx

Woo hoo - the dream team assembled xx

that was a girl portion and you nailed the exercise. - even if you went over won't be a disaster ;-)

*sneaks to the fridge for more chocolate* hehe

I'm watching the hairy bikers diet eating and salivating over their pie

Back