Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Hehehe girls, seems we have a little party here :) awesome. Glad to have you with me, forward to March goal.

Im on my way to home after work and Im so tired.
I must say I was on plan today. Was not to hard to do that. My belly is sensible atm and my taste is very very bad. Its so bad that I cannot do my job properly :( Im not sure what triggers the horrible taste Im tasting but think its vinegar. Not only the taste is bad but smell too. Opening fridge door makes me want to close it and never open again. I cooked food I could not season myself and on top of it … hope this will pass very soon. Or Im in trouble.

On a good side , I got raise I did not expect for. Not much but still. I haven't been there a year yet and to get raise along with others was awesome.

Counting days when I'll go home. Under 5 weeks to go. Wish this time goes fast. I dont know what dress to take with me as I will take only one. Im not going to fill my suitcase with dresses … but I so would love too. Maybe in August when I go for longer period.

Valentine Day is coming too. We do t have any plans but maybe I will plan bottle of wine in it :p I miss wine so much. I know I could have it but I dont want to waste syns on drink when I could use it for something else. Maybe I should rethink it.

Thats it for today, will leave the food part empty and start food diary again tomorrow. My phone have too many photos. Need to delete some to make room for new ones.
Smile to all :)

Hehehe girls, seems we have a little party here :) awesome. Glad to have you with me, forward to March goal. Im on my way to home after work and Im so tired. I must say I was on plan today. Was not to hard to do that. My belly is sensible atm and my taste is very very bad. Its so bad that I cannot do my job properly :( Im not sure what triggers the horrible taste Im tasting but think its vinegar. Not only the taste is bad but smell too. Opening fridge door makes me want to close it and never open again. I cooked food I could not season myself and on top of it ... hope this will pass very soon. Or Im in trouble. On a good side , I got raise I did not expect for. Not much but still. I haven't been there a year yet and to get raise along with others was awesome. Counting days when I'll go home. Under 5 weeks to go. Wish this time goes fast. I dont know what dress to take with me as I will take only one. Im not going to fill my suitcase with dresses ... but I so would love too. Maybe in August when I go for longer period. Valentine Day is coming too. We do t have any plans but maybe I will plan bottle of wine in it :p I miss wine so much. I know I could have it but I dont want to waste syns on drink when I could use it for something else. Maybe I should rethink it. Thats it for today, will leave the food part empty and start food diary again tomorrow. My phone have too many photos. Need to delete some to make room for new ones. Smile to all :)

Omg moo are you pregnant????? That's all that happened to me all the way through my pregnancy every morning if I opened fridge I was sick, good job we had downstairs toilet! Xx

Omg moo are you pregnant????? That's all that happened to me all the way through my pregnancy every morning if I opened fridge I was sick, good job we had downstairs toilet! Xx

Lol Waffle others say the same but there is very very small change of that. Maybe its antibiotics. I think so.

Have you done test just in case? Why only very small chance? Xx

Moo have a look at your tongue and the roof of your mouth. Are there white spots? You may have oral thrush because of the antibiotics?

I feel the same way about alcohol. I miss it but would rather spend my syns on cake/chocolate/olives/chorizo!

I hope you feel better soon my dear

Xx

Moo have a look at your tongue and the roof of your mouth. Are there white spots? You may have oral thrush because of the antibiotics? I feel the same way about alcohol. I miss it but would rather spend my syns on cake/chocolate/olives/chorizo! I hope you feel better soon my dear Xx

Totally timmie - I'm having that dilemma tonight - food or drink! I think I just might not drink!!

Hope you're feeling better moo xx

Have you done test just in case? Why only very small chance? Xx

Hey Waffle. I dont need a test in case as Im very sure this is not the case here. My husband dont want kids. Thats why there is very very small change of me being with child.
This is the sad part of my life. Need to think about that. One of the real reasons we fight.

Moo have a look at your tongue and the roof of your mouth. Are there white spots? You may have oral thrush because of the antibiotics?

I feel the same way about alcohol. I miss it but would rather spend my syns on cake/chocolate/olives/chorizo!

I hope you feel better soon my dear

Xx

Thank you Timmi. My mouth is clear. Im very sure its all because of antibiotics. Im feeling less irritated by vinegar, so hope all the side effects will pass soon.

How are you doing girl ? How marred life? Soon you have one month anniversary. Times flays :)

Hope you're feeling better moo xx

Thank you Cat, Im am better. Still have small cold but thats nothing.

For last few days I have been on plan but had lots of sugar. Cake one day and candy other. But as I stay in limits of syns Im fine with that.

Tomorrow is WI and I hope for 2,5 lbs loss , then I would reach my jan goal of 20 lbs loss. Any if I dont - close to 20 lbs is good too. I need good boost for my weight loss to reach my march goal so Im thinking of doing SP week from tomorrow again. Will cook food with me to work too and hopefully I get good result like I did first time.

Only 4 weeks left for my flight and Im super excited. Im going from shop to shop to find something nice to wear but I know I wont really buy something as I have plenty of everything.
I will be happy if my size 18 jeans will be little more lose on me. They are already comfortable but now Im thinking if I could get off another 8 kg I need for my goal they would be lose. Fingers crossed

Have anyone had the bra fit in shop ? Think I need one. I dont seem to find my size anymore and it drives me nuts. Just must be brave I suppose :p

Early lunch today before work
Buckwheat and mushroom with beefsteak and cottage cheese. Picked and coffee 1 syn. Banana.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1422616728.689471.jpg

Will have buckwheat all day as I love it and next week Im going on SP.

Smiles to everyone :)

Oh sweetheart :( Huge hugs for both reasons gorgeous :( Sending you a lot of love - feel better soon xx

Hey moo. You must be so excited about going home! Everyone is going to be so proud of you when they see how well you've done!

It is indeed nearly a month of married life. You have great memory! I'm loving every second of it.

I'm not doing so well because I had an operation on my hip yesterday and I'm still in hospital in a lot of pain. I won't be able to do proper exercise for about 12 weeks. I should be able to swim in 2 weeks though. Just nervous of gaining weight. I already gained for the wedding and Christmas and then lost if again so I weight the exact same as I did before Christmas. Already while I've been in hospital I have had food that isn't slimming world friendly. I'm just worried.

What are you up to this weekend? Are you working?

Oh sweetheart :( Huge hugs for both reasons gorgeous :( Sending you a lot of love - feel better soon xx

Thank you hun. I'll be fine :) mostly Im very happy person and small kickbacks in life wont change that :)

Hey moo. You must be so excited about going home! Everyone is going to be so proud of you when they see how well you've done!

It is indeed nearly a month of married life. You have great memory! I'm loving every second of it.

I'm not doing so well because I had an operation on my hip yesterday and I'm still in hospital in a lot of pain. I won't be able to do proper exercise for about 12 weeks. I should be able to swim in 2 weeks though. Just nervous of gaining weight. I already gained for the wedding and Christmas and then lost if again so I weight the exact same as I did before Christmas. Already while I've been in hospital I have had food that isn't slimming world friendly. I'm just worried.

Hope you get better soon Timmi. Pain will pass and soon you will not remember it. Im not the doctor but you are :) dont have to tell you to make sure to let hip recover before you start mad work-outs :)
You have plenty of time to get into dream shape and you already did so well before wedding. Something I never did.
Good thing about hospital food is its limited and you can still the best to stay as much as possible on plan. Sw is great for that. Sometimes life comes first and this is this time. Get well first and then go back on 110% on plan. Til then just do your best.

Im myself are at work. I hardly have weekends off but thats the job :) sending smiles
What are you up to this weekend? Are you working?

Wow! Well done!!! :-D

Thank you Lisa :) Im very happy about it. Hope to keep going and move forward. Still some more pounds to lose :)

Oh well Im not so good at this quote stuff. Lol. Sorry Timmi , my repay for you got mixed up with yours, seems I started typing in random spot :p

Today is not going by the plan. I have used up all my syns already and not filled up. I want more and more. I need to stop as I really want good weight loss tomorrow morning. Have had few cups of tea already and water but it wont taste the same as chocolate would. Urr - well , not long for day to be over and I never eat Saturday mornings , fingers crossed for WI.

Remember moo, you're a hero. You inspire so many people on here. We all have bad days and good days and you handle the bad days with such dignity. You've done really well this week xx

You inspire me and help me every day on here.

Good luck tomorrow oh gorgeous one xx

Good morning =)
Thank you Timmi and Cat =) you make me smile. And good thing is I dont think I will have gain this week and thats all I can ask for. Going in few hours and will know for sure but Im already happy. Every step gets me closer to my march goal and Im planing to have plenty of small steps =)

Glad to report I lost an pound this week :) Ill take it. My goal was to lose 20 lbs this week but I did " only" 18,5 lbs , lol - this was a good month and goos start to the year :)

Back