Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Really glad you had a nice time at the party moo. You work so hard you deserve a nice night off! Tomorrow is a new and wonderful day xx

Thanks girls , had really nice time.

Today will be difficult for me. First Im always very hungry after over eating day before. And second - todays breakfast is not my kind of breakfast. But as I follow the magazine weekly menu I was thinking to give it a go.

All bran chocolate wheats with milk. Added fruit and berries. Tea. I was thinking to go as low syn as I can so I give up my morning coffee for now.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423487151.923468.jpg

What can I say about it. Its sweet and dont taste bad but it does not do anything for me. Nothing. Dont fill me up or leave me happy. Only two hours later I wanted to eat again. Thing is Im not cereal eater. Never were. Or musli. I can have porridge from time to time and I like overnight oats but thats where my liking to oats and similar to that ends.

Two hours later I had my "lunch". It wasnt even 11 but thats how it turned out. By menu I had club sw in a bowl. Hm… interesting. I know burger in the bowl but club sw ?
Basically its salad with different types of meat - chicken, beacon and turkey with mustard dressing. I did some small changes to receipt and must say it was really nice. 1,5 syn worth. Im still full and thats good.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423487752.228586.jpg

For dinner I have pasta and crabmeat salad. And that should be it. As its only 13:18 I know I will need at least two more meals, so most likely I will have soup or something. Will keep it as low on syn side as possible. I can and will do it.
To be sure I dont go for sugar I have my pepsi max with me.
Also I expect to hear about job today. Fingers crossed.
Smiles to all :)

Thank you Binks. I hope for loss but tbh scales had no mercy for me today :p 110,4 kg
Thats how much everything I still have stuck in me after having naughty date with food. Lol

We will see :)
How are you doing hun?

Thank you Binks. I hope for loss but tbh scales had no mercy for me today :p 110,4 kg Thats how much everything I still have stuck in me after having naughty date with food. Lol We will see :) How are you doing hun?

You will do it moo x

I am okay thanks, I have a stupid cold again moo, I am not impressed and I got on the scales this morning and am 10st 11lbs so I am back on plan today (I hope) lol x

Fingers and toes crossed for job news moo!

Sorry to hear Binks. Hope cold will pass soon. Hugs

Thank you Timmi. Sadly there is no news today. Chef called sick. But Im sure I'll find out one day or another.

Had my little syn free snacks. Bread free sw with tomatoes cucumber and smoked salmon. Feeling full now and happy. Day is still ahead but Im ready to stay on plan :)

The waiting on the job news is just torture isn't it!

The scales will start moving again. I was so bad Friday - Monday (4 whole days!!) that honestly I think my two week weigh in next friday I'll be lucky to stay the same at 9st 7lbs. I really wanted to make a dent in the half a stone but if I eat like a savage then I can't expect to lose the weight. Sigh.

I'm definitely feeling fatter. It's so annoying!

Why is it so hard?!!!

The waiting on the job news is just torture isn't it! The scales will start moving again. I was so bad Friday - Monday (4 whole days!!) that honestly I think my two week weigh in next friday I'll be lucky to stay the same at 9st 7lbs. I really wanted to make a dent in the half a stone but if I eat like a savage then I can't expect to lose the weight. Sigh. I'm definitely feeling fatter. It's so annoying! Why is it so hard?!!!

I fell off plan for two weeks Hun, it is just the tasty naughty foods find us :( you are doing well getting back on it so hopefully you will STS on weigh in x x

Good morning my dears. Yesterday was good day 100% on plan.
I did not go syn free but very close.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423564476.477483.jpg

Crab-sticks and pasta salad with quark for tea and dinner. Syn free

For sweets I made simple swiss roll ( kind of ) thing with quark. 4 syn for all. It lasted me for all day and Im thinking of doing some more at home too.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423564600.295531.jpg

Total syns for day 5,5

This morning I had smile from scales. Results for good day yesterday. Im sure if I keep going I will have lost this week.
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with peas. Turkey sw with tomatoes. Pickled cucumber and cottage cheese. Tea. All syn free :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423564795.119929.jpg

Cat dear I dont know why sometimes its so easy to be on plan and other times so hard. All I know we still keep going and taking one day at the time. Right ? :)

I wont know about job just yet. I have two days off and now I will know news at the end week. All I do know , found out yesterday, that no one have applied for this job so far. Well , will have to wait and see.
The job may be very hard if I get it. But Im ready for challenge. I need it for my cv. Can do year if needed :p

Off to city now, trying to find myself nice pair of black shoes. For fashion event. Just in case I will be model. By the look at my weight loss I dont see myself being under size 14. So this is why I need good pair of shoes and get use to wear them. Lol - too long story about shoes.
Smiles too all. See you later :)

Enjoy shoe shopping today :) I am hoping to drive with the bf's sister this afternoon and planning to go to Aldi to see if it saves me money like you said Moo x x

A challenge would be hard but exciting too, you are a rock star, you really embrace life moo, you are such a positive light, I am trying to decide what to do job wise in my life and you make me think I can do it so thank you, big hug x x

Hey. What a good day I had. I did my shopping. Did not get shoes but got boots and skirt. Lol. Thats so much like me. Going after one thing and then coming back with two others that I did not plan to get on first place :)

Food wise I had good day also. On plan and used up 6 syns in total.

Lunch cous cous with gammon , veggies. Yogurt 1,5 syn. Banana
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423603645.470293.jpg

Dinner
Potatoes with gammon stew 1syn. Tomatoes and picked cucumber. Yogurt 1,5 syn and formage frais with chocolate drink powder 2 syns.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423603824.145466.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423603836.313713.jpg

To be honest I was surprised how low syn they are. Think this will be my sugar fix.

Hope everyone had nice day :)

Lovely day Moo & food looks lovely. I love those chocolate high lights, a real nice chocolate fix when you need it 2syns is very good for them :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thank you NewMe and yes they are nice. Think Im too excited about them. Had 3 yesterday....

Anyhow 100% on plan yesterday and 15 syns. I know I said I go as low as I can but the truth is yesterday was eat eat eat day. I was not hungry but I wanted to eat and eat and eat. Kept my food syn free and just had chocolate fix as I think all I wanted was chocolate.
So here it goes breakfast
Club sw in bowl with toast and soft cheese (he) 1 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423728319.178562.jpg

Gammon stew , potatoes and salad for lunch. Quark and 1 pack of chocolate drink as an sweet fix 2 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423728426.263037.jpg
Dinner
Big salad and gammon stew with potatoes. 1 syn. Formage frais with chocolate drink 2 syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423728472.054365.jpg

And later at night I had few bananas , apple , mandarins. 1 cup of chocolate drink 2 syns and 5 syns for 5 toffee candy's.

The truth is reason why I wanted more and more yesterday was that I was upset at scales. And I know its not good to weigh every day but thats how I feel I have control. Well after good day on tuesdays I had 1 kg gain. Even tho I was on plan 110%. Did not had all my syns and I had gain. I know there is some foods that takes longer to go but still ...
Yesterday I eat lot more and had all my syns. I was sure I will have gain again but I didnt. It was the same. So tell me how the hell does it work. Lol
To be honest I think its salads. I always have lot of salads with my food but this weekly menu dont have almost any salad with the food. Thats why I had gain. Thats why I eat lot of salad yesterday and fruits and will so the same today. I dont hope for lost this week anymore but I want to be able to stay the same. That will still need 1,5 kg loss in two days. I'll do my best.

Breakfast
Sw with salad. 1 syn. Yogurt 1,5 syns
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423729133.891023.jpg

Did big portion of salad to go with me to work and cooking pork and bean stew now to take with me aswell. Fingers crossed for me :)
Smiles to all :)

The scales will catch up with your good eating moo, promise.

swiss roll looked yummy, great idea using quark.

Pics of the skirt and boots please!

fingers crossed on the job wait.

Another long day for me - in office at 8am, conference calls with NY from 8pm -10pm. Sigh. It is so hard eating well when you are working 14 hours a day.

Day 3 no sugar going well though :)

Well done Cat , going sugar free again. Yes 14 hour days is very hard but eating well is even harder, I can understand it. This will be my problem probably too, if I get the job. Will see how it goes =)
Im sure I can find a pic for you =)

Well done Cat , going sugar free again. Yes 14 hour days is very hard but eating well is even harder, I can understand it. This will be my problem probably too, if I get the job. Will see how it goes =) Im sure I can find a pic for you =)

Had to moo - I can't eat it in moderation so just had to be cut out completely. When I'm under 9stone again I'll try and work out a way to have some without binging. I think the key is something sweet every day so you don't feel like it's going to be banned and taken away which is when I binge on it. Tracy manages it very well I think - need some tips from her!

But until I'm slim again - no sugar period!!

Had to moo - I can't eat it in moderation so just had to be cut out completely. When I'm under 9stone again I'll try and work out a way to have some without binging. I think the key is something sweet every day so you don't feel like it's going to be banned and taken away which is when I binge on it. Tracy manages it very well I think - need some tips from her!

But until I'm slim again - no sugar period!!

Yes moderation is the key but how to stop eating after you had your daily allowance ? I have to say one thing about this menu Im doing this week. It have plenty free syns left after having meal and I can have my sugar fix. But I know it wont last for very long. I have few more magazines where I can take menus and try to keep going.

Here is the pic for you too :)
I must say boots dont look anything I would wear but for after trying them on I could not let them go. Most comfortable pair of footwear I ever had. I havent been wearing heals for ages. My pink shoes are the first ones and Im only learning how to walk in them. Those boots are also on heels but dont feels like they are. Im very happy to get them. And I think they go well with dress too :)

Skirt is size 16, still little tight but thats good. All my clothing is getting way to big. I need something to wear in one-two months time. And by summer time Im sure this will be perfect. Nice material too and I like the "school- teacher" look. Naughty lol
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423735705.548176.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423735823.289134.jpg

Smiles :)

Back