Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1423908939.089124.jpg

Lol - we did smaller portions. This one is 8 syns.
Happy Valentines Day to all :D

Morning.
Another good day in bank. Valentines day was busy at work and I did plan how to stay out of snacking :p
Cooked another tray of sw fries and had them on side and had them when I wanted to bite. Was working well but this is not long term way to go. Maybe only for days I know its going to busy.

Lunch today
Cous cous and chicken with vegetables in hoisin and spring onion sauce 2,5 syn. Syn free yogurt. Bread and soft cheese (he).
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424004242.533033.jpg

The last week on magazine menu have shown me how to keep syns down on meal and have syn good stuff :p I enjoy the sweets and I hope to have great week ahead.
Went to Iceland this morning to see if they have sw ready meals out but they did not. It was said 15 of feb so I guess it will be done today. Cannot wait to try em :)

Have a nice Sunday everyone :) Im off to work soon. See you later :)

Good Sunday for me :) Im glad to be back in zone again and feeling really happy.
For tea I had sw chips with pork and ketchup 2 syn syn free yogurt.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424039674.068878.jpg
And for dinner rice and pork stew. Yogurt.
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424039716.537271.jpg

Very good day I would say. Had nice chat with friends and quiet day at work. Ready for new week :)
Smiles to all :)

Good morning to all.

Feeling very happy of being on plan so far. Scales are moving again and today I saw 107,9 :) thats the new lowest weight for me :) happy happy happy. Now all I need to do is stay on plan and keep going.

Today I have another meals from sw magazine.
Breakfast.
Toast fried in eggs. Quark. Banana and mandarins and 1 syn free yogurt. Coffee 1 syn.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424091852.467252.jpg

Im not very big fan of sweet breakfasts but I'll keep trying new things to get me extra kick start.

Lunch
Fish cakes with salad and cottage cheese. Syn free

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424091942.799859.jpg

Will have fish cakes for dinner too and maybe even have some leftovers for tomorrow.
For some time now I have been thinking of take fry light with me to work so I could do something in there too. Today I at last manage to take one with me. Lol
Anyhow - have a good day everyone and smile :)

107 woo hoo!!

Under 100 in no time ;-)

In fact I think 8kgs is about what I want to lose so we can be in a little challenge together :)

Food looks yummy as always

Well done moo! 8kg?! Easy for you to do because you're a rockstar!

Hello hello :)
What a good idea Cat. Little challenge will keep us motivated. :) 8 kg to go

Had another good day.
For tea I had 1 gammon steak and apple.
For dinner fishcakes with salad and quark dressing. Syn free

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424121914.715553.jpg

For sweets I had cup full of frozen berry mix with sweetener and milk (he) - makes very nice berry ice-cream :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424121974.592016.jpg

So far thats it. I still have yogurt but dont want it, will leave it for tomorrow :)
Im sure I can do good this week. Fingers crossed. Smiles :)

How do you make the ice cream moo ?

How do you make the ice cream moo ?

Its sweetener I think that makes milk ( or yogurt) to freeze. I just put frozen berries to cup with sweetener. Give it a mix. Add milk and mix it until it turns to ice-cream. And it is very nice indeed. If you try it , let me know what you think of it :)

Its sweetener I think that makes milk ( or yogurt) to freeze. I just put frozen berries to cup with sweetener. Give it a mix. Add milk and mix it until it turns to ice-cream. And it is very nice indeed. If you try it , let me know what you think of it :)

Sounds right up my street - will try on weekend :)

Ice cream idea is pretty good idea. You are so clever! Xx

Hey all. Plan was to be good, right. But then turns out its pancake day. I havent had pancakes for a year and think even months on top. So today I did not plan to have one but I still had it at the end.

Trouble was that I already had my syns. So I would say 6 syn s over today. Not to bad but not perfect either.

Had overnight oats for breakfast + coffee 1 syn

Turkey omelet with salad and cottage cheese. 0 syns

Teriyaki noodles 3syn
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424210141.688902.jpg

Cheese and nachos 25 g 5syns
Slice of halloumi cheese in bear butter ( needles to say yummy ) 4 syns ?

Celery and carrot sticks with spoonful of hummus 1 syn

And 1pancake 4 syn

All together 18 syn. If I add some for tasting too I would get 21 syns. Not to bad. Not to bad at all.

Waffle I dont think Im very clever with ice-cream. Lol. To be honest it was an accident. All I wanted is milk with berries ( I love blueberries with milk). But I did not have any other berries then frozen mix. And as this mix is not sweet enough I added sweetener and milk. Did not expect it to turn to ice-cream :) but so happy it did :)
So just an very lucky accident :)

Smiles to all and have a great day ahead everyone. :)

Hi sweetie how have you been?

Hey MC :) Im doing good. Have been on plan and lost the weight I gained over two weeks. Not to big loss but still a loss. I more often can see 107+ on my scales and that makes me very happy.
Little worried about this week and next one. But if I gain I wont beat myself up. I will enjoy myself.
Today my friend comes to visit for Estonia. We have plan to go out on Sunday night for chines. I really need to be careful what I will have. We will go to buffee with sushi as an option too and Im thinking maybe only get sushi. Will see how it goes. :)

5 days at home will be bad food wise for sure. As I only have short time I will probably having a lot of coffee with cakes or snacks. Will do my best to go for better options. My goal will be to NOT lose the 7 st I have earned. Fingers crossed :)

Other thing I wanted to speak about it fricking bra's. Im going crazy lol - Im between sizes and it just makes me mad. I cannot find an good fit. So tired of uncomfortable bras. Same size bra can be small or to big :(
Annoying. So here is the question - have anyone had the bra fit in shops ? I know some shops offer it but Im not very confident to go there. Im sure it will be just fine and I must go as Im sick and tired of trying to work it out myself , but have anyone done it and if so , could you please tell how it went and was it worth it. My worry is that maybe the fitting will be accurate only in the shop fitting take place and different brand would still not fit.
Losing weight is great but seeing how bras dont fit and become too big is not great. :p Even tho I wear same cup size I use to it very clear its not the right one anymore. Smaller cup size again is small :S really confused here. Trying smaller size but same cup leaves me "hanging" over - really do not know anymore. I have tried all the measuring tips I could find but the size I get is wrong.
I just need to go for fitting …

Oh well :)
Today I plan to have another on plan day and tomorrow morning in my WI I should be able to see 3 lbs loss. Thats what I hope for.

Hope everyone have nice day :) smiles

Hey there moo! I've had 3 bra fittings in 6 months because I keep shrinking! I'd highly recommend debenhams. They're really good and you don't need to get top half naked or anything. One lady will measure you with your bra on then bring in sizes that might fit. She will then let you try each one and she'll come in and adjust it until it fits. It may seem like an annoying inconvenience or expensive to buy bras that fit but it makes you look and feel so much slimmer when you have a well fitting bra!

By the way, if you go down a back size you're supposed to go up a cup. Maybe that's why you've noticed spilling over when you go down a back size...

By the way, if you go down a back size you're supposed to go up a cup. Maybe that's why you've noticed spilling over when you go down a back size...

Yes maybe Timmi and thank you. I will do it. Thing is when I go up from D to DD I could send my girls to swim lol
But D is not good fit anymore and C is too small
Dunno

Back