Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Was packing my suitcase last night and found my wedding dress. Had to try it on and here is an result. Amazing
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424452078.267799.jpg
Its like potato bag on me

To see a differences I put two photos together
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424452129.319539.jpg

On first photo first pic is done last june and other one last night.
Wedding was year and an half ago

Oh my gosh what a difference! Well done!

5 lbs loss this week =) this takes me to 16 st 13 , wow :)

Oh moo - AMAZING!! This is awesome :)

You look so different - it's crazy isn't it!

I just think you are an inspiration and I'm so glad we're friends on here xx

Oh moo - AMAZING!! This is awesome :)

You look so different - it's crazy isn't it!

I just think you are an inspiration and I'm so glad we're friends on here xx

Thank you Cat :)
Tho if Im gonna be honest - Im already in holiday mood. Lol.
Yesterday my friend from Estonia come to visit us for 4 days. Meaning - lots of my beloved red wine. All the good stuff she got us from home. Also maybe its because of wine but I found impossible to eat healthy today. I have had deep fried things and 2 slice of cheesecake.
Tomorrow we will be having chines buffee for dinner with some more wine. Lol.
Saying all that I must say Im so happy to see her and I really do not worry about gains I will have over those two weeks. Because I know I can lose it again in no time. And having fun with friends counts more :)

Hope everyone are well and happy. Smiles :)

Thank you Cat :) Tho if Im gonna be honest - Im already in holiday mood. Lol. Yesterday my friend from Estonia come to visit us for 4 days. Meaning - lots of my beloved red wine. All the good stuff she got us from home. Also maybe its because of wine but I found impossible to eat healthy today. I have had deep fried things and 2 slice of cheesecake. Tomorrow we will be having chines buffee for dinner with some more wine. Lol. Saying all that I must say Im so happy to see her and I really do not worry about gains I will have over those two weeks. Because I know I can lose it again in no time. And having fun with friends counts more :) Hope everyone are well and happy. Smiles :)

Glad you are having a lovely time x

First thing, I am so with you on the bra thing right now! I was 40dd for a few years, I used to be 36c now I bought a bra the other week 38d, seemed ok but got he spillage problem but 38e as timmi suggests (going up a cup size when down a backside) looks massive! All wires seem to dig in on my bras, and straps falling down... I am a mess haha!!

Second thing Yehy to 16st12lb well done :)

And last thing.... The wedding dress wow that is amazing, I was so impressed i showed my hubby too and he was also saying wow!

You are awesome, when is holiday again? Xx

Thank you Binks and Waffle.

Waffle my holiday starts next Saturday when Im heading to London. Flight is on Sunday morning. Will be back on Friday.

And about bra thing. I did what Timmi said and went to shopping with girls today. Got myself a 5!! Pair of different sized to find the bloody fit one and turns out that ( on that one then ) 38 DD was good fit for me. Sadly there was no 38 E to try but F was for sure way to big.
Im happy with that result right now. As when I think all my bras are either 40D or DD or 38 D.
At least now I have one good size and I can search for better ones.
To be honest I think small bra sizes have much nicer bras. Lol. I keep looking at size A and B and thinking how beautiful they make them while big numbers are usually very plain ones.
Also I dont like the pads. I do not understand why would you need pad if you already are size D or DD. Most of bras are padded ones. This too lowers my options. Maybe I should step into Victorias Secret shop. Lol. Think that may be to price again.

Thank you Binks and Waffle. Waffle my holiday starts next Saturday when Im heading to London. Flight is on Sunday morning. Will be back on Friday. And about bra thing. I did what Timmi said and went to shopping with girls today. Got myself a 5!! Pair of different sized to find the bloody fit one and turns out that ( on that one then ) 38 DD was good fit for me. Sadly there was no 38 E to try but F was for sure way to big. Im happy with that result right now. As when I think all my bras are either 40D or DD or 38 D. At least now I have one good size and I can search for better ones. To be honest I think small bra sizes have much nicer bras. Lol. I keep looking at size A and B and thinking how beautiful they make them while big numbers are usually very plain ones. Also I dont like the pads. I do not understand why would you need pad if you already are size D or DD. Most of bras are padded ones. This too lowers my options. Maybe I should step into Victorias Secret shop. Lol. Think that may be to price again.

I know what you mean I don't like the look of bug bras either I like a tiny bit of padding though incase I get cold and things get pointy haha!!!
Where do you shop for bras? The supermarkets do some nice ones for good prices imo my latest is a tesco one lol! X

Waffle I have been looking everywhere - as I work in kitchen I dont care that the bra costs 5pounds, lol - just have to be comfortable =) So every shop I step in I check if they have something, as I said most of bras have padding and I dont really like that.
Most of the time I get mine from TK max, good ones and not too expensive. The one I got yesterday , perfect fit was from M&S outlet. It cost little more then I usually pay - 13,99 but it was worth it.
Think I will leave Victoria and other small shops to the time when Im close to my target and wont need to change bras in every month or two. Honestly Im such a Barbie , my husband will be in shock , lol - I keep looking new clothing ( dresses , skirts, small jackets ) shoes and boots, underwear and stockings . And Im only half way to my target. I will be wearing all this nice feminine stuff one day. Every day. It makes me feel so pretty, when I know I have sexy things on, only if it is just for me and my hubby to see , the feeling is amazing. Cannot wait when Ill be there :p

About yesterday , I was off plan but god I had fun. After writing here how I could not keep my long fingers away from naughty stuff I got text from friends and we went clubbing. More drinks and food but boy it was fun. I need a girlfriend to go clubbing more, hehehe . I did enjoy myself so much.

I was sure I will have gain as I was really naughty but its only 600 g , thats nothing. Usually would say it will be cone by tomorrow but now I know I have one more syn full day ahead so I expect to have bigger gain tomorrow.
From Monday I have plan. I will do 5 day challenge - going back to my week two in SW . photo challenge :D Before and now photos, will try to eat same things that I had then. Same menu same sizes =) doing this I should be able to fix the damage Im gonna do today , lol - and if not then not , I will be back on plan from 7th of march and only way to go is forward =)
Smiles to all , Im off to cooking breakfast and then we go find some markets and will spend great day =) this will be good Sunday

I know what you mean I don't like the look of bug bras either I like a tiny bit of padding though incase I get cold and things get pointy haha!!!
Where do you shop for bras? The supermarkets do some nice ones for good prices imo my latest is a tesco one lol! X

I guess i am lucky to be a B cup bra wise and i always got my bras from La Senza when they had there sales i would buy loads so they last until the next sale but they went into administration so i have no idea where to look for more when i next need them, luckily i still have about six months of bras left lol x

Waffle I have been looking everywhere - as I work in kitchen I dont care that the bra costs 5pounds, lol - just have to be comfortable =) So every shop I step in I check if they have something, as I said most of bras have padding and I dont really like that.
Most of the time I get mine from TK max, good ones and not too expensive. The one I got yesterday , perfect fit was from M&S outlet. It cost little more then I usually pay - 13,99 but it was worth it.
Think I will leave Victoria and other small shops to the time when Im close to my target and wont need to change bras in every month or two. Honestly Im such a Barbie , my husband will be in shock , lol - I keep looking new clothing ( dresses , skirts, small jackets ) shoes and boots, underwear and stockings . And Im only half way to my target. I will be wearing all this nice feminine stuff one day. Every day. It makes me feel so pretty, when I know I have sexy things on, only if it is just for me and my hubby to see , the feeling is amazing. Cannot wait when Ill be there :p

About yesterday , I was off plan but god I had fun. After writing here how I could not keep my long fingers away from naughty stuff I got text from friends and we went clubbing. More drinks and food but boy it was fun. I need a girlfriend to go clubbing more, hehehe . I did enjoy myself so much.

I was sure I will have gain as I was really naughty but its only 600 g , thats nothing. Usually would say it will be cone by tomorrow but now I know I have one more syn full day ahead so I expect to have bigger gain tomorrow.
From Monday I have plan. I will do 5 day challenge - going back to my week two in SW . photo challenge :D Before and now photos, will try to eat same things that I had then. Same menu same sizes =) doing this I should be able to fix the damage Im gonna do today , lol - and if not then not , I will be back on plan from 7th of march and only way to go is forward =)
Smiles to all , Im off to cooking breakfast and then we go find some markets and will spend great day =) this will be good Sunday

Sounds like a plan Moo and not long until you go away which is exciting x x

I guess i am lucky to be a B cup bra wise and i always got my bras from La Senza when they had there sales i would buy loads so they last until the next sale but they went into administration so i have no idea where to look for more when i next need them, luckily i still have about six months of bras left lol x
I'm a B now too binks - boobs shrunk quite a bit!

Hey, Im back from long day out - finishing in chinese buffet and Im full as hell. I had way too much to eat but I did go for "better" choice. I think
I had lots of squids and octopuses, ofc they were fried in oil but it was worth it. Then I had 10 slice of sushi. My plan to eat only sushi was not meant to be as, there wasnt very good choice of sushi and I was thinking that squid will be better. I did try some strange stuff with my friends - including deep fried chicken legs - you know , the part you normally do not eat. had 4 dumplings, prawns and 3 small slice of bread. For dessert I had plateful of fruits with marshmallows and a lot of chocolate all over it.
but you know what it was worth it. I had so much fun and my friends are going away tomorrow. God knows when we can go there next time.

Spending all my time shopping with friend is horrible. Because I notice things I like too and that means I have spent a lot of money I did not plan to spend. I do understand that I did save a lot of money as everywhere are discounts. One thing Im really proud of. LOL I think I am.
I saw this amazing little coat in shop for 29 pounds. Its just so me as one thing can be pinkish purple and adorable. size 16. Its not perfect fit but I have no doubt that I will be wearing this coat in no time. Next season it will be perfect if not too big. The coat I got last November is way to big for me now but its size 20 too, so ..
When I got home I open the stitches and tried the coat on but turns out, that when I close the button , back of the coat will stretches and it dont look good. when buttons are open its fine. So all I need to do is lose a stone or maybe two to get this thing for perfect fit for me.
Life is great =) Tomorrow before going to work I will cook big pan full of turkey bolognese and will have it for my meals. I will take time and write out the weekly menu as I need to work to not gain this week.
Hope you all had nice Sunday xx

Today is big day for us, for Estonians. Our movie is one of the Oscar nominated movies and I am very excited.

[h=3]The Estonian-Georgian movie, “Tangerines” (“Mandariinid” in Estonian), has been nominated for an Oscar in the Best Foreign Language Film category for the 87th Academy Awards.[/h]It very first time for us to get so far, movie have already done very well and I have all my fingers crossed. I dont think we will win and it does not matter but sending out beloved actor to that amazing even, is just so good. Im so happy =)
Other great thing is that I love our this year ESC song. I know , I know you dont think much ( mostly) about ESC but I love it and this years song is just so so good. Check it out
[h=1]Elina Born & Stig Rästa - Goodbye To Yesterday[/h]I hope this song will get us to final, everything is nice today :D

Today is big day for us, for Estonians. Our movie is one of the Oscar nominated movies and I am very excited. [h=3]The Estonian-Georgian movie, "Tangerines" ("Mandariinid" in Estonian), has been nominated for an Oscar in the Best Foreign Language Film category for the 87th Academy Awards.[/h]It very first time for us to get so far, movie have already done very well and I have all my fingers crossed. I dont think we will win and it does not matter but sending out beloved actor to that amazing even, is just so good. Im so happy =) Other great thing is that I love our this year ESC song. I know , I know you dont think much ( mostly) about ESC but I love it and this years song is just so so good. Check it out [h=1]Elina Born & Stig Rästa - Goodbye To Yesterday[/h]I hope this song will get us to final, everything is nice today :D

Go on Estonia!!! Go go go xx

Good morning everyone. We did not win oscar but hey , we happy enough to be there :D

After food and drink orgy over 3 days scales are very kind to me. Im very pleased with 109,2 this morning. I know its not real gain and if I will follow my plan it will be gone by the time of my next WI.

As said I started to copy my firsts weeks at sw. Photocopy even. I starting today but already yesterday morning I wanted to make good choice on breakfast so I took my first photo yesterday.

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1424686691.525964.jpg
I run out of eggs and thats why I missing two eggs on plate.
Lunch will be pasta and turkey Bolognese. I manage to get nice pack of 4% fat turkey mince with discount and now I have made big pan full of bolognese. Should last me today and tomorrow.

Back