Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Well done! Was that at slimming world? Is it for monthly weightloss? X

Well done! Was that at slimming world? Is it for monthly weightloss? X

Yes, its slimming world award. Not sure who gets it. Think its the one who have lost biggest amount of weight. Correct me fellow sw members if Im wrong.

Im quiet because we moved house yesterday and Im busy with packing and unpacking. My holiday is over and Im off to work tomorrow.

Will catch up with all your diary's as soon as I have little more time.

NB! Its women's day today, so I wish everyone happy day and lots of smiles. :)

Good morning.

So here is the small feedback of my trip. It was amazing and so so much fun. I manage to see everyone I wanted. At first people did not recognize me, they were amazed how different I look. Even my face they said is totally different and strange to them.
My own mom and brother did not think that me when they come to meet me on train stop. Ofc year have pasted and all my clothing is different too.
Other thing people were worried about what I eat. Even if I said not to worry Ill eat everything they still were trying to give me healthy options. But healthy options were sandwiches and cakes lol.
I was surprised how little people in Estonia eat fresh salads and fruits. Only in two household i saw salad. Even then salads were made with lot of dressings. But dont get me wrong. Im not complaining all food was made with love and tasted really nice.

I was happy to see everyone but same time I saw how happy I am to be able to come back to UK. The prices are absurd in shops. First shock I got when I went out for meal and my bill was 40€ , this is insane.
Not even saying price of cloths and footwear. Made photos of one window - dont understand who would buy something like that for those prices
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425893439.630338.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425893478.989912.jpg

Most people get paid around 500-800€ a month. Thats why I cannot understand who would ever buy that jacket for 330€

Thats why we left. We work hard and we are paid pennies but everything is so expensive.

Anyhow Im back and on my way to work now. First day on my new job. Wish me luck.

Food wise I have been very bad last 2 days. We moved house and new place dont have fridge atm. So we eating all we need to use up to save us from binning food. This may be bad for my weight loss but I know this situation will pass.

I dont know if I can keep going to my group. Will go on saturday to see how much time it will take. Then i know where I go from there.

Smiles to all xx

It must have been great seeing people's reactions to your new look.

That is expensive!

I'm so pleased you had a good time and it's great to have you back :)

Morning.

Dam how hard it is to get back on track. Im off and really need to get my arse back there but somehow its not so easy.

Moving house and living without fridge atm have given me "good" reason why to keep eating stuff that are not sw friendly. Starting new job give me reason to be stressed and eat comfort food , but the truth is -
I chose wrong food. Why ? Not sure. Because its easier maybe. Because I lost so much weight already? Because I think I can get back anytime I want ?
What if I cant? What if I gain back all I have lost ? Cant I see what Im doing. This what always happens to me. I always do well and then at one point I slip and dont get back.
To be honest Im so worried. I dont want to get back where I was. I dont want to give back not one pound… but right now all I can think is going to group with another gain....

Maybe writing it all down for me will give me kickstart I need.
So I try again. Today.

Breakfast - porridge with milk and raspberries. (He) Coffee 1 syn.

Did not feel full enough after this so I made veggie stew -syn free. With syn free bolognese and cottage cheese. Tea with honey 1syn.

I know its way to much for breakfast but right now I need to try and get myself back on plan. Trust the plan and see how I get trough rest of the day

Morning. Dam how hard it is to get back on track. Im off and really need to get my arse back there but somehow its not so easy. Moving house and living without fridge atm have given me "good" reason why to keep eating stuff that are not sw friendly. Starting new job give me reason to be stressed and eat comfort food , but the truth is - I chose wrong food. Why ? Not sure. Because its easier maybe. Because I lost so much weight already? Because I think I can get back anytime I want ? What if I cant? What if I gain back all I have lost ? Cant I see what Im doing. This what always happens to me. I always do well and then at one point I slip and dont get back. To be honest Im so worried. I dont want to get back where I was. I dont want to give back not one pound... but right now all I can think is going to group with another gain.... Maybe writing it all down for me will give me kickstart I need. So I try again. Today. Breakfast - porridge with milk and raspberries. (He) Coffee 1 syn. Did not feel full enough after this so I made veggie stew -syn free. With syn free bolognese and cottage cheese. Tea with honey 1syn. I know its way to much for breakfast but right now I need to try and get myself back on plan. Trust the plan and see how I get trough rest of the day

Aww don't worry you will get back to it once everything settles down I know you will, have you moved away from birmingham because I might be coming hehe? Is your new home nice? Don't worry too much I know you will get back on it xx

I think eat as much syn free stuff as you need and physically can if it stop you eating the naughty treat food. Once you have a couple of days eating the good good your body will stop craving the crap. So worry about the rubbish food for the next few days and deal with your portion sizes once you're back in the swing of things.

You'll do it moo. Come on here and write down everything you have even if it's off plan. Might make you think twice about eating it

Xxxx

Welcome back moo! Wow what an exciting time for you. It's great that you had a fantastic time at home and you didn't have a ridiculous gain. You must be making vey good choices! I didn't know you were moving house! How is the new place? How have your first few days at the new job been? Don't worry about things being a bit hectic and not 100% on SW right now. Life happens and things get in the way but you're a hero so will be able to get right back on it and do it justice when the situation allows.

I'm on honeymoon right now in Sri Lanka. We saw baby elephants yesterday. I'm trying to make the right food choices but it's hard in a different country. There is lots of fresh fruit for breakfast and dessert though which is really helpful - and lots of delicious fish! I'm trying to go to the gym and walk a lot but my hip still hurts a bit after the operation. Oh well, I'll try not to get sad about it because honeymoon is once in a lifetime. I should enjoy it!

Where are you lovely moo? Hopefully just busy busy? Xx

Thank you girls for support.
Waffle im still in Birmingham so if you come here we can go for coffee. We moved because we lost all trust to our landlord. Sadly we did wrong chose. We were in hurry and now we have too many problems. Not to mention that the house we moved to is up for sale and yesterday someone come to see it. We live in share house that is hard enough but to think that maybe soon we need to move again is so stressful and all I can do to eat eat and eat :( Im so off from plan…

Cat - I know you are my biggest supporter and I am very crateful you are in my life. Im very sure I will get back but right now I cant even do one sw friendly meal at the time. All this worry makes me constantly hungry. I eat so much yesterday that my belly hurt and all i could think is to eat some more.
Tomorrow is my wi and I have no idea what to expect. Havent step on scales for two days.
Only good news is that the modeling event asked for measurements again and I have lost 10 cm in hips , 16 cm on waist and 10 cm on chest since october. Still 4 months to go and they said everyone will get into show. That will work it out. So fingers crossed.

Timmy my dear enjoy your time with husband and take care of your hip. There is no rush. I bet you have amazing time. Wish i had trip like that ;)

All i can do is to try and try and try. I havent given up. I havent. Im still doing best food choice i can to stay as much as possible on plan
Will ask help tomorrow. I need to get back.

Moving is literally the most stressful thing ever, I hate it :-(

Congrats on those measurements, huge change!!

Here whenever you need us Moo, just shout when you want a nudge about getting back in plan, in the meantime just do what you have to do xx

Hey moo. Thinking about you. I'm sorry to hear the moving thing hasn't gone to plan. I'm hoping it all works out soon. Don't worry about sw, there are more important things going on right now. When the time is right you'll get back on it and be fantastic. Well done on how well you've done so far. You'll make a beautiful model xx

Good morning. Just had my WI and amazing class. I know todays class will help me to get back on track.

All odds against me but I stayed the same this week. Will take it as an sign that Im still on track even if Im not on plan.

Will plan my meals and see how I ll do.

Breakfast coffee with hi fi bars (he), pears.

Lunch - cottage cheese, mash and tuna with salad.

Tea - cauliflower soup with beacon

Dinner - chicken pasta with vegetables.

Thats my plan. Lets see how t goes.

Good morning. Just had my WI and amazing class. I know todays class will help me to get back on track. All odds against me but I stayed the same this week. Will take it as an sign that Im still on track even if Im not on plan. Will plan my meals and see how I ll do. Breakfast coffee with hi fi bars (he), pears. Lunch - cottage cheese, mash and tuna with salad. Tea - cauliflower soup with beacon Dinner - chicken pasta with vegetables. Thats my plan. Lets see how t goes.

Glad group motivated you again x

How was food today? Did you stick to plan :)

Hey Binks. I sure did stick to plan today. I think group was just what I needed :)

How are you doing my dear ?

So today on plan again. Happy happy happy. About time. Now i need to stay on it. I so want to be under 100 kg and all I need to do is eat SW ways. I have done it before and can do today.

In our grp today consultant showed us pack of chocolate digestives. And told us how we may eat syns we dont even notice. Like this one pack of digestives. My absolutely favorite biscuits. This one pack is worth 6 bottles of wine !!! 14 pints of cider or bear. 2 l of vodka.
Then I saw, I could easy eat all pack in one go and not feel very guilty about it. As its just biscuits but I could never drink 6 bottles of wine and feel the same way ,…

She told us that biscuits are made of fat and sugar and our bodys do not recognize when it had enough and all the fat and sugar is put away on safe spot to keep.
After doing that we go hungry again as we havent really had any good food in and we want something more.

Thats how last week have been for me. All she said was about me. I now understand why i have been like bin.
Was very easy to stay on plan today. I hope its the same tomorrow.

I really really need it and even more. I want it. I want to lose my last 7 st and be on target.

Someone in my group asked me last week , if Im close to target. I said no- still have 7 st to lose and she said " get out of here" she could not believe I still have so much to lose and so dont I. But I have. I have no plan to stop now, half way there. I will keep going until I will be there. No going back this time.

Thank you all for support. Smiles and hugs xx

Day 2 on plan. I can do it.
Will have long day at work tomorrow and I have planed my meals so I should be fine. One day at the time.

Co-worker of mine said today that he saw me coming to work and he did not recognized me. He said I looked fab and it made me very happy :) extra little motivation for me

Day 2 on plan. I can do it. Will have long day at work tomorrow and I have planed my meals so I should be fine. One day at the time. Co-worker of mine said today that he saw me coming to work and he did not recognized me. He said I looked fab and it made me very happy :) extra little motivation for me

You're right on it again moo good work!

What's your current weight? Xx

Thank you Cat. Feeling positive and in zone again. I try to get another good day.

This morning I was 108,4 again. Thats good almost my lowest again :)

Back