Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

Well done moo

Omg moo I need this in my life!!

Have you had this before? It looks incred!!

image-922128909.jpg

Lol Cat. Yes I have had it. Many times and all kind of different tastes. Have to say not the first thing I choose but it is bloody tasty :) We have them salty and sweets. My favorite is with marzipan and white chocolate but all others are nice too. I can make kringel myself too but it takes too much time to make and I m not the best baker in the world :)
Where did you find it anyway ?

Day 3 done. On plan. Feeling happy. Work is going good too training new chefs and having little less working around myself :) Im afraid I'm gonna do something wrong on one point.... Don't like to make mistakes.

Was speaking to girl who is working with me. She needs to gain weight. And I was laughing she's under 7 st ATM and that's little less then I have lost. I lost her. We were laughing that I'll take her on my back and could I really remember the amount of weight I was always carrying with me...

Lol Cat. Yes I have had it. Many times and all kind of different tastes. Have to say not the first thing I choose but it is bloody tasty :) We have them salty and sweets. My favorite is with marzipan and white chocolate but all others are nice too. I can make kringel myself too but it takes too much time to make and I m not the best baker in the world :) Where did you find it anyway ?

I saw a post on fb for this (omg after lent I'm making this!)

image-3454417560.jpg

and saw it below the chocolate cake. I'd make it with raisins, my dream food!!

Day 3 done. On plan. Feeling happy. Work is going good too training new chefs and having little less working around myself :) Im afraid I'm gonna do something wrong on one point.... Don't like to make mistakes. Was speaking to girl who is working with me. She needs to gain weight. And I was laughing she's under 7 st ATM and that's little less then I have lost. I lost her. We were laughing that I'll take her on my back and could I really remember the amount of weight I was always carrying with me...

Well done for day 3 - so good you've flown back onto plan. Bring on those 90s :)

Thanks girls. It really is insane to think that I have lost real person ;)

Tomorrow I will go to market and get lots of veggies in to make some stew or soup and keep me going with right kind of food.

Cant tell you how much I want to be under 100 kg. I remember very well when I was 100 kg. I was 20 years old and just met my husband. I had just joined weight watchers and lost 20 kg. I was thinking Im sooo big. Lol - its funny now as now I know 100 kg is still doable. But let yourself to go 160 is absurd.

I have many reasons why I let this happen but if Im very honest with myself I would say it was few things happening same time. First I just went to uni and same time I kept working full time.
Money problems how to pay for school and how to manage pay for rent. How to find time for study and go for dates.
Then new job that had unlimited staff food. Eat as much you want and I was poor like church rat, so I eat and eat and if I got tired I rested and eat some more.
In one year I gained 80 kg. How many years it will take to get it off ... ?

Cat you must post photo of that tart when you make it. Looks amazing ...
Salted caramel ... My weakness :)

Day 4 done. But must say it was not as perfect as it could have had. So busy at work that did not had time to eat my food. Day ended with fast snacking. Im sure I did not go over my syn limit tho.

Day 4 done. But must say it was not as perfect as it could have had. So busy at work that did not had time to eat my food. Day ended with fast snacking. Im sure I did not go over my syn limit tho.

That's all that matters moo - day 4 - DONE :) xx

Hey. Im so busy all the time now that hardly find time to come and write here. But I had good week. 6 days on plan. I slip a little last night with sweets but not too bad.
In total 5 lbs lost this week that takes me 16 st 12 :) and rewarded me slimmer of the week award ;)

For next week I plan to cook a lot and eat as much as I can free foods. Goal is to get my 7,5 st award. 3 lbs needed for that. I can do it :)

Hey. Im so busy all the time now that hardly find time to come and write here. But I had good week. 6 days on plan. I slip a little last night with sweets but not too bad. In total 5 lbs lost this week that takes me 16 st 12 :) and rewarded me slimmer of the week award ;) For next week I plan to cook a lot and eat as much as I can free foods. Goal is to get my 7,5 st award. 3 lbs needed for that. I can do it :)

Lovely to read your post moo! So happy for you. 7.5st is yours for the taking :)

Hey. Im so busy all the time now that hardly find time to come and write here. But I had good week. 6 days on plan. I slip a little last night with sweets but not too bad. In total 5 lbs lost this week that takes me 16 st 12 :) and rewarded me slimmer of the week award ;) For next week I plan to cook a lot and eat as much as I can free foods. Goal is to get my 7,5 st award. 3 lbs needed for that. I can do it :)

It's nice to hear from you lovely :) I miss you! But I understand you are a very busy lady :)
Well done on getting into the 16s yipee xxxx

Thank you my dear friends =)

Now what did I promise to you yesterday ? Stay on plan ?? Well I didnt . It was not my fault, tbh - the chocolate in my desk kept calling my name, until I had one piece... 100 g tho :p

Im sure its all fine, back on plan today and off to work soon. Hopefully I will have busy day and I can stay focus. Saw my friend few days ago and she is planing to get married some point. Date is not clear yet but still - need to get back to 110 % and steal all the honor from bride :p lol - joking but you know what I mean ;)

I'm just heading to the landmark hotel for Sunday champagne brunch. Google the menu and you'll feel better about your little slip up given what I'm about to eat and drink!!

Oh Cat that all looks amazing. Hope you had a great time. :)

And I had to admit I was naughty naughty girl. Gain over weekend 3 kg ...
Well I know what I need to do. Eat well and work out. We got ourself's a bikes and today before work I had hour out. Here is an result. Not to bad for first time over long time. Had good work out and will keep it up from now on. I have been lazy but there is no reason why I should stay lazy. :)
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427117103.710228.jpg

Did some "before " photos again. So I could come back in 2 months time and see the difference
If you ask me I look stunning :p so proud of where I am and I know what way to keep going. So let s do it :D
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1427117308.125018.jpg

Smiles :)

Oooo great news about the bikes! You look great moo and will look even more stunning in two months time! We're traveling back from honeymoon today. I must've put on about 7kg despite going to the gym several times. Oh well, I'll just get back into sw when I'm home and not regret the wonderful time I've had!

You are stunning moo ;-)

I think there's something very attractive about a confidant woman and I know men share that view ;-)

Good morning my dears. Been so busy that hardly have any time to step by and write few words.
Im doing ok'ish - weekend cost me 4!!! Kg in total and now working on getting this off. But dont think for moment that I have given up as I havent. :) life goes on and so do I

Feeling very happy lately and full of energy. Work is hard and sometimes stressful but mostly great fun. Think I love my job now. I know, no one will wave dogs tail unless he does it himself - same with me, I have made our working place mush better place now. People are mostly happy and smiling.
Just yesterday morning one chef told me that every time I come to work I make him smile. Not laugh when something is funny but smile, as I make him happy.
Well girls, who would not want to listen this , only been boss for around 3 weeks. Still learning and still make mistakes but for sure Im happy.

Think that is the reason that make me more naughty with food too. When you happy you dont care as you happy?? I think. Over weekend I had way to many croissants and coffee so now I need to pay the price.
Lucky for me tomorrow and day after Im off and hope to get nice long bike rides for work out. That should help me with the WI in saturday morning too
Cannot wait for warmer weather so I could start wearing my lovely dresses :D this is first time ever I have waited for summer as an adult. To be sexy and enjoy myself. Summer will be great.
To make sure I will enjoy summer more I have goal. To be 95 kg before summer starts. Thats 21 jun. Thats 12 weeks away and I have 12 (+2) kg to lose. Totally can do this.
Whos with me for small 12 week challenge before summer starts ? :)

Sending love to all and lots of hugs xx

Back