Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

My profile pic is my very own thinspiration. I lost 5 stone before baby number 2. I have about 1-1.5 stone to lose to get back there, he's only 15 weeks so I'm not doing too badly BUT I get married in Vegas in 5 weeks so just a little bit of pressure :D I don't really post on my diary anymore, I'm more of a reader/occasional poster these days :)

Well done on your big loss. And baby. And getting married in 5 weeks time. :D
You must be so happy and little nervous before the big day. I know I was, lol. 5 weeks will pass fast but same time it plenty of time to get closer to your target. Im sure you will make beautiful bride. How exciting :)

Good morning.
So yesterday I was all good ,yey. Stayed in my syns and did work lot of bike riding. 24 km. Road to work is 6 km by canal side, not too much right. Whats 6 km on bike. Nothing.
Wrong. Bloody thing is covered with little ups and downs and road goes up all the way. Did not knew it before last night when I was coming back home. I did not needed to do almost anything. Lol. Because we moved down all the time and gravity did all the work for me. Saying that i still must admit my legs feeling the pain today and I am ready for taking off again in 45 min.
Will do KB tonight when I get home from work. I was too tired to get up 7 as I did plan. So now I will have to do my swings after.

I have one thing tho that I need to change. Its night time eating. Even tho sw allows you to eat when you hungry , I dont think I should. Thing is I dont have time to eat at work now as I use to. And always coming home hungry. And then I go for free food but amount of it is crazy.
Last night for example I had; orange, apple, 2bananas, 2 syn free sausages and 2 pickled cucumber, 2 pots of syn free yogurt and on top 5 candys total of 2,5 syn.
Thats a lot of food. And to be honest I had to rip myself away from it. I could have eaten even more.
I know its all because Im hungry after work and had done lot of bike riding too but this is silly. If i can stop night time eating I will be in my goal weight in no time.

Had big syn free breakfast this morning and ready for work. It will be busy day and I hope to have some fun :) xx

Well done on your exercise! Try not to be too hard on yourself moo. When you exercise hard your body needs more food so let it have it as long as it's good stuff. If you're hungry don't deprive yourself because it'll bite you in the bum later and make it more likely for a binge! I often eat that much after lots of exercise and a hard day at work and it doesn't affect me so you'll be ok! I hope you have a good day today dear Moo xx

Well done on your big loss. And baby. And getting married in 5 weeks time. :D
You must be so happy and little nervous before the big day. I know I was, lol. 5 weeks will pass fast but same time it plenty of time to get closer to your target. Im sure you will make beautiful bride. How exciting :)

Thank you so much, you have such lovely things to say to everyone :)
Right now I'm just excited and so, so happy. The nerves will kick in on the day I'm sure. It's not until the evening so I have the whole day to get myself worked up :D

Hey there Moo. Missing you on here, hope you're ok and have had a lovely Easter xx

Hello,

I'm a long time reader of minimins but I barely ever reply or comment.

I've been so inspired by your journey and have been reading your thread all along and finally signed up for slimming world last night, because of your success so far!

Had to do the online option as there isn't any meeting near me but I'm hoping that I will even do half as good as you!! :)

Finding it a little confusing so far but just need to spend some time reading through everything and it will be ok!

Don't have all the proper foods in yet so just sticking to low cal options for the next day or two until I get a proper shop.

Looking forward to more updates from you. :)

Where are you lovely moo? Hope you had some good time off over Easter. I miss you xx

Are you still doing the 12 week challenge I hoped you would be about soon so I could talk to you about kettles xx

Hey girls. Sorry sorry been away, hiding my head into sand and working my butt off to get back where I was before easter.
I had 4 days off and I was thinking it will be great. Ill be on plan and all but the reality is that I was " eat everything that is not running faster then you " mood.

So as and result I gained 4 kg in 4 days...

... After putting this down here I took my time to continue writing. Dont even know what to say about it. Only whats done is done and that Im not going to give up only because im back where I was a month ago.

I keep reminding myself its not a rase and how far I have come already but same time I recognize this moment when all my other trys to lose weight started to go down.

And by that I mean being a shame and lying to my friends how bad week I really had. So here I am and said it. I did not tell my friend I had gain. I told her I stayed the same. "Rolling eyes"
25 (yes still ) years old and lying like old man about my weight. The truth is I will not tell her the truth , shes in estonia , she wont know :p

I did so much that I told my hubby the truth and I told you guys how its been. Will count it better then nothing.

This week Im the boss as chef is on holiday and that means Im doing 12 h days. Today I needed to make my word count. Thats so hard. I do not understand why it is so hard to do things the right way. Boys are good ( all kitchen staff are males exp me) and we have fun but today I had to make my point by being little harsh.
Other hand they are good boys and we work well together. Im sure in time everything will find the right place.

Speaking of that, next week I have manager training course that takes me to east midlands for two days. We staying in hotel and I am little worried about food there.
I cant take my food with me and Im not sure at this moment how to food is sorted. If we will be feed or not and if we are then Im very sure its something I should not have.

Two days I have been very good and back on plan. I am still doing my 12 week challenge and kettlebells too. First week did not go as I hoped for but Im not going to let some kuradi 4 kilos ruin my run :)

Im still totally doable and dam sexy :p

Food today
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428529183.817826.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428529196.478319.jpg
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1428529212.349516.jpg

Im thinking I need to start posting my food again so I know myself what and how much I have ;)

Smiles xx

Hello,

I'm a long time reader of minimins but I barely ever reply or comment.

I've been so inspired by your journey and have been reading your thread all along and finally signed up for slimming world last night, because of your success so far!

Had to do the online option as there isn't any meeting near me but I'm hoping that I will even do half as good as you!! :)

Finding it a little confusing so far but just need to spend some time reading through everything and it will be ok!

Don't have all the proper foods in yet so just sticking to low cal options for the next day or two until I get a proper shop.

Looking forward to more updates from you. :)

Hey and welcome. You made me so happy and I swear there was little shin shaking and something in my eyes when I read what you wrote.

Im so sure you will do so well in sw. It really is a life saver. It have for me. even when i slip and fail myself I had not one time felt that i cant do it.

Im sure sw online program is good too and you can get lot of support there as in here as well. Any question you have you can always ask me and I will be happy to answer.

I wish you all the best and very best of luck in your journey. Pls let us know how you doing. How you find the plan and when you going to have your weight in day.
Im so excited for you. Honest - you will be amazed :)

Aww don't worry, if it helps we all totally blew it bank hol weekend, me, binks and cat lol!! Your back in the game that's all that matters now, move forward and don't look back and woo 12 hour days working on your feet, you are one awesome lady yeeeeehy mooo xxxx

Exactly what waffle said. I was a DISASTER for 4 days!! I haven't been near the scales - don't need to, I know I've put on weight. But you're back, I'm back, we're all back. That's what matters.

12 week challenge.

BRING

IT

ON

Xx

Hey there Moo. Missing you on here, hope you're ok and have had a lovely Easter xx

I had good "egg-holiday " :p easter dont really mean more to me then to color eggs and then eat em :)
But to have 4 days off was really nice i did lot of cooking and freeze some foods done to take me to work.

Hows was yours easter and how is your sw journey going now ?

Smiles

Aww girls you made me smile. Not that im happy we all did same thing over weekend but that you here for me when i need you the most. Love you

Will catch up your diary's when I have little more time. Now Im almost at home ( walking on street and typing ) and need to get to bed asap. Early start tomorrow again and I need my beauty sleep :)

Hugs to both of you :)

Hey there lovely moo! I did well on sw during the week then went totally off plan from fri-sun but I don't mind. I'm back on it this week. I still haven't weighed myself since honeymoon because I think it'll make me sad. I'm just focusing on eating well! I'll probably weigh after 3 full weeks of being on plan.

So nice to know you're ok! I was worried about you. We're all in this together so we'll just move forward and not worry about the weekend. If anyone can do this, you can. It doesn't matter if you go off a bit, you always come back to it! You're a hero! Xx

And by that I mean being a shame and lying to my friends how bad week I really had. So here I am and said it. I did not tell my friend I had gain. I told her I stayed the same. "Rolling eyes" 25 (yes still ) years old and lying like old man about my weight. The truth is I will not tell her the truth , shes in estonia , she wont know :p I did so much that I told my hubby the truth and I told you guys how its been. Will count it better then nothing.

This week Im the boss as chef is on holiday and that means Im doing 12 h days. Today I needed to make my word count. Thats so hard. I do not understand why it is so hard to do things the right way. Boys are good ( all kitchen staff are males exp me) and we have fun but today I had to make my point by being little harsh. Other hand they are good boys and we work well together. Im sure in time everything will find the right place. Speaking of that, next week I have manager training course that takes me to east midlands for two days. We staying in hotel and I am little worried about food there. I cant take my food with me and Im not sure at this moment how to food is sorted. If we will be feed or not and if we are then Im very sure its something I should not have. xx

I do exactly the same thing btw - tell people I STS when I've gained! Not people on here, but people in real life. I just can't face it!!

I like the fact you're the boss ;-)
Sometimes you do have to be tough but it goes with the territory. All worth it in the long run.

Your business trip will be good. Normally we just eat from the normal menu and there's always some good choices. Problem is I never make those good choices!! Haha

I do exactly the same thing btw - tell people I STS when I've gained! Not people on here, but people in real life. I just can't face it!!

I like the fact you're the boss ;-)
Sometimes you do have to be tough but it goes with the territory. All worth it in the long run.

Your business trip will be good. Normally we just eat from the normal menu and there's always some good choices. Problem is I never make those good choices!! Haha

I hope so Cat :) I wish I could say that Ill make best choice but as I dont know what the choice is - I wont promise something I cant keep.

Day was good today. On plan and lot of walking at work. I do like to be on charge lol - but I also know I am one of those people who can be arse with too much power. So far so good. Piits ja präänik as we say back home. ( wipe and cake )

Binks thank you for kind words. :) It really was nice and sunny today. I can feel summer in my bones.

Doing breakfast tomorrow and finish early. Hope it will be nice and warm and I can go for walk after :)
Smiles to all

Back from my sw meeting. Lost 0,5 lbs this week. Very happy with it. That takes me to 106,8 and one step closer to my goal of 95 kg by the end of this 12 week challenge.
Have to admit that writing this post I am waiting for my beef burger to arrive and I will enjoy it.

Back from my sw meeting. Lost 0,5 lbs this week. Very happy with it. That takes me to 106,8 and one step closer to my goal of 95 kg by the end of this 12 week challenge. Have to admit that writing this post I am waiting for my beef burger to arrive and I will enjoy it.

Hehe :) enjoy and well done xx

Back