Moo's year - 24 st start and restart

I have great news. For 6-7 weeks I have been worried about my health, I found a lump in my chest and it gives me some amount of pain also. Seeing my doctors twice and they send my forward for the cancer test. Today. I must consider myself lucky because doctor confirmed, even tho I have a small lump it's nothing to worry about. As for pain, turns out a lot of ladies get chest pain and no one really knows why. Guess I need to get used to that then and take painkillers when I need it.
As for food, I have a jacket potato with beans and salad for lunch but later I had rye bread sandwich for lunch and few alpen bars. I'm over my syns again.
Was thinking today maybe I should change my diet. Feel like a quitter for that. I remember why I chose SW and now I'm going on WW site to see if that would suit me.
The problem with so is that my Saturday class is so far from me, takes me 4 hours to go there. Plus the consultant changed, I like the new one, but I loved the old one. I'm usually too tired to get myself out of bed to go to a meeting. Its 10 am and I need to go out 9 am, wake up 8 am for that. Then, meeting ends at noon, it takes me 1,5 h to get back to home or I'm going to work, like tomorrow. and then I do a long day at work, constantly tired and when I'm tired I eat. A Lot.
So tonight Ill will plan my meals for tomorrow. Planning is the start. And as you suggested Bev I will go through my diary and get some inspiration from my food pics =)
Time to change my lazy habits and hold my chin up.

So nice to hear from u again moo have missed you, glad the lump is nothing X

Dear all,

THE 3 WEEK DIET is a revolutionary new diet system that not only guarantees to help you lose weight — it promises to help you lose more weight — all body fat — faster than anything else you’ve ever tried.

goo.gl/1nGIQP

Best regards.

Thank you but I dont believe in quick fix nor do i buy online plans.

So here we go, weight in day. Saturday morning and I'm not going to class. I'm not ready. I weighed 122.3 KG this morning - OMG, omg, omg that's so bad, but it is how it is. Still I'm not ready to face all those lovely ppl in the group. They been supporting me in the past and been there for my awards and now I feel like I'm letting them all down. I left myself down.
I did try to buy an online membership, but I could not. I don't want to restart my progress or make a new account. So I need to wait until my account becomes inactive to buy online time and, to be honest, I don't like the idea. May send my consultant a text later and ask her advice what to do.

Today is a new day, I have food plan
Breakfast
rye bread and ham sandwich with pickles, cucumber and tomato. 1 light laughing cow triangle too. Coffee with milk, an apple and mandarin and müller light yogurt.
Total of 6 syns for bread and used half of my milk allowance

For lunch I'm planning Iceland sw Singapore noodles -syn free
and for tea I'm planning beans on toast with bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. Yogurt- syn free with use of bread as healthy extra

Morning Moo
What a horrible worry for you. If it helps I had same experience quite a few years ago, twice to the docs, it was just a little lump, size of a pea. Same thing pain same side which I get sometimes still. I found it was a lot worse when I gained weight, over 13 stone it was not nice. Now back down to 12 st 7 lbs no problems.

Yes sounds good if you can find WW near you. I found WW ok and much same as SW so maybe it will suit you. Perhaps now you have lost the worry you can focus on you again. Big hugs hun and stay strong.

Bev x

Our messages just crossed! Wow you've made a start already. So good. Never mind any gain I know you will get it back off and I am right with you. Never look back (unless something nice).
xxx

Morning Bev =)
I did look up ww and the sample menus did not like it. I have done WW years ago and I remember I had around 30 pp to use in a day. When I saw that cooked breakfast gives 6 pp - all what sw have free food I made up my mind not to even try WW again. Tho I have found grp near to me and close to work and it's on Saturday morning. But for now I will try to get back on track with sw , I know its working, just need to make it work for me again.
Smiles =)

image.jpg

Moo welcome back. Getting on those scales most have been very hard but very brave of you to do so and probably the first step towards getting back on track.

I think if you can get 3-4 days under your belt you'll fly along. You've faced the scales now, I would be inclined to go back to group. The support could be a big help and the weekly weigh in a massive incentive to stay back on track.

I'm glad the lump wasn't a big deal and good luck sticking to plan this weekend. Xx

Hi Blondcat
How are you doing? I guess you have little to lose now. I am still in the same place myself. Moo is going to nail this I am sure. She has our dedicated team behind her.

Moo welcome back. Getting on those scales most have been very hard but very brave of you to do so and probably the first step towards getting back on track.

I think if you can get 3-4 days under your belt you'll fly along. You've faced the scales now, I would be inclined to go back to group. The support could be a big help and the weekly weigh in a massive incentive to stay back on track.

I'm glad the lump wasn't a big deal and good luck sticking to plan this weekend. Xx

Dear Cat I have missed "speaking " to you. Even tho its been me whos been away you been always there for me. Thank you.

I dont think I am ready to go back to my class. Thinking to go into different class this week and keep my records, it would be shame to lose all those awards I already have achived. Then again Im thinking tomorrow there is one class not very far from me and I may go there to get me started again.

How are doing yourself my dear? Hope you well and happy :)

Hello hello :)
thank you guys to believe in me. More then I believe in myself at the moment.
Yesterday was very hard day at work and I did my best almost to the end.

Had turkey salad for tea -2 syns worth.
And after work when I got home I had class of wine, food and I went over my allowens again.
Wine -8 syns.
2xalpen bar - HE and 2x alpen bar -6 syn.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Snack
1 Alpen bar -3 syn and tea
crisp bread and soft cheese - he and he

Dinner time
SW burgers, rice, and SW tomato sauce -syn free
Weetabix 6 syn, yogurt and pomegranate as dessert

This is my meal for today. I know it's not night yet, but I don't have any plan to eat anything more or if I do get hungry I will have an apple

Syns today total 11,5 syns syns this week total 33,5 syns left this week 71,5

Counted syns I used yesterday at it was 22, ups - but I will try to pull it back =)

Bev dear how have your day been ?

Hi Moo, so good to see you swinging back into action and lovely pics to prove it! I am doing fine. Fast diet is good for me as it has cut my appetite down to size.

Hope you sort out a meeting. Must admit when I did WW I never followed what they said but did my own thing. I think for me I just wanted someone else to weigh me so I couldn't fall flat on my face.

Stay strong my friend as I shall. Big hug. x

Back