Moral Support

tantan

Hi guys...on the relipotrimming. Am on day 13, i've been ok so far (grumpy, but ok!!!) .........need a bit of moral support today though, so am selfishly asking for advice. I've not seen any movement in scales for the last couple of days..(weigh in is on thursday)...except for today, when it's showing me IVE PUT ON A POUND. That's not really fair is it!? i've been really good!!!! Please help!!!!!:confused:

I noticed that if i dont drink enough water and i do a sneaky look on my scales, it shows either i've stayed the same or gained but when i drink lots of water it always goes down. so that might work for you too. Also the time of day you weigh yourself can effect the number on the scales. It is best just to do it at the chemist at the same time each week if you can but i'm a self weigher too so i can't preach too much on that one!!!

Hide those blooming scales! They are disastrous for your peace of mind and make you feel miserable. I know this from bitter experience! Could it be your totm? If you have been 100% then you will definitely lose ... if not this week, then probably a bigger loss next week. I seem to lose a couple more pounds in the last day or so before weigh-in so don't lose heart. Of course, your scales might be totally different from the chemist's so fret not! Stay strong, hun x :D

We'll be ok Tan...don't know whats happening this week but I'm sure Thurs will be ok....hope so anyway!! xxx

Back