More discipline required!!

Ti@ra-M@ker

Well, I've been following my own version of 790 cause i can't stomach the same foods every night...I'm a fussy eater so my food choices are limited! Anyway, I was substituting the protein for other types of meat and having things like steak, lamb and bacon. My weight loss was slower but at least it made the diet bearable.It worked for a while and I lost 2 stone that way..Then I fell off the wagon and it seems all to easy to just add aspoon of coleslaw or some mayo..or whatever and that would then lead to other cheats........so after a disastrous week last week putting on 4lbs I'm now attempting to SS. I'm on day 3 today and so far so good. I've never managed to SS before for any longer than a week so we'll see how it goes. I'm allowing myself 4 packs a day to ease myself into it....If losses are good with 4 packs I might just stick with that. I had a sneaky weigh in this morning and the 4lbs gain from last week is now gone!! :D I have 3 weeks till my planned break - Hubby and I are going to London for a few days. So I'm going to give this my all till then. I'm looking on this diet as a longish term thing..I've got some breaks planned..doesn't mean I'll give up..I will get back on track straight afterwards...I've stopped and started this diet so many times now that I know what I'm letting myself into by planning breaks. and stopping and starting- I know some might not approve.

So for the next 3 weeks it's serious SSing....We'll see what happens after our break and how I feel before I decide whether it's SS or 790... Even if I go Back to 790 Ti@ra M@ker style, I'll still be heading in the right direction.

Does any one know, if my average losses on 790 was 3lbs a week..what can I expect to lose on SS (4 packs a day)?

Thanks Tx

couldn't give you an answer to that hun but in my book any loss is a bonus. It is hard to stick to though isn't it. Well done by the way you're doing great so far

Thanks Jakki,
I feel that I should be losing a bit quicker but at least its coming off. I've started throwing all my bigger clothes out now too. I'm never going back there again! I'm starting to feel a difference in myself now and can't wait to be slim. It's that thought that's keeping me going. You're doing fab too. We've lost similar amounts. Are you sole sourcing?

Back