More Happy Losses!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Well week 3 weigh in and happy with a 4lb loss. Found week 3 MUCH easier! :) Half way to target. I have 4 weeks left. So I should get close to target in that time! Can't wait to be finished. Cooking chicken at the moment and mouth is watering! Roll on next week!

Over a stone in 3wks- Thats brilliant!! I hope my losses are as good!

Well done Sara, that's a great loss! You are close to your target already, congrats!

Well done on your loss, yourll be at goal in no time (so jealous lol) :)

whooo well done sara :D

Thats brilliant, well done you!! being nosey how long did it take to loose 3 stone last year?...x

Well done, hope I can lose as well and as fast :) x

Thanks everyone! Really am pleased! Just can't believe how much easier it was this week!

My neighbour stopped me in the shop today to ask "how" was I losing the weight and that she was very jealous! She said I was looking great! First person to comment. Yay!:D

Thats brilliant, well done you!! being nosey how long did it take to loose 3 stone last year?...x

Hi yumyum! I lost 2 stone 12lbs in 8 weeks last year. 4lb more on refeed. My losses this time so far have been the same rate. So fingers crossed I will get near to target by 4 more weeks!

Well done Sara, I am happy for you that you had a good loss after not being well last week. Enjoy those compliments girl, thats only the start of it.

Thats great Sara, well done. I really admire you for doing this LT diet for the 2nd time, especially when you know what it's like to "hit the wall", so to speak. I'm hoping and praying this will be the first and last time!

Back