More pics everyone :)

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
I love seeing them, they're so inspirational for myself and everyone else. xx

Yay!

Wow Spookster, you've done great. You can really see a difference, WELL DONE! You don't look like your BMI is 29 though I must say...more like 25! x

I love seeing them, they're so inspirational for myself and everyone else. xx

Hi

I'm not around here ... I can't see any pix - am I being stupid?

Lesley

Haha your not being stupid Lesley, not at all. there are no pics, but I wanna see them lol :p I really love looking at pictures of starting weight and then some time later, the difference in people is amazing! x

Hello all well I had some pics taken today and as soon as my dad emails them across I will study them LOL and post them

I posted my before and wk 6 pics previously. Saturday is the end of week 12 for me so will take some pics and post.

I have been away on holiday for the last week and am not back home until the end of this week so did not have a wi last week - I have stuck to ss while I have been away so I am hoping for a good result!

Spooky you look great! you can see the difference big time. I agree you do not look like you have a BMI of 29 but less

Mine are in the gallery too, click on the link under my name. I apologise in advance!

i havent really got any before pics, apart from my hols last year but i put on weight after them, was still bigger than what i am now, well i think so anyway

may put some on when i get back from my hols, not me bikini ones tho :eek:

Back