• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

More soup news!!

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
S: 14st13lb C: 17st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 43 Loss: -2st6lb(-16.27%)
Enjoying a tomato soup right now. Taste buds do change so you might change your mind about the oriental chilli?!

Sam1309

Silver Member
S: 20st3.2lb C: 19st12.3lb G: 14st0lb BMI: 47.8 Loss: 0st4.9lb(1.73%)
any chance you's can post the fat, cal, and carb contents of the soup sachets up please

AlexIce

Silver Member
S: 160kg C: 147kg G: 100kg BMI: 47.9 Loss: 13kg(8.11%)
When I started I loved the tomato and hated the chicken & mushroom. Then I loved the Leek & potato and hated the tomato
Then I loved the oriental chilli and was sick of the Leek & potato
Now I love the chicken & mushroom

lol as BlingBable says.... your tastebuds change!

Im not the only one who can't stand the brocolli and cheese one lol, i have got vegetable and chicken and mushroom i don't even feel like giving them a try now.!!! not happy bunny lolx

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
S: 18st4lb C: 13st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st11lb(26.17%)
Tomatoe is my fav - I add in parsley flakes & crushed chili peppers & some ground black peppercorns as a garnish - it's really good.
Oriental Chili tastes and smells like perfume to me -

Look at this so many saying tomotoe and i didnt get any of them Arrrgghhh!:mad::mad:

please explain how u make these soups as i followed instructions on the packet, didnt look right:confused: and it was warm i like my soup really hot.!!

thanx

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
So far I can stomach the chicken and mushroom and the leek and potato. It is starting to get a tad boring though - EVERY day!

minirog

Silver Member
S: 19st4lb C: 18st13lb G: 12st2lb BMI: 40.3 Loss: 0st5lb(1.85%)
I make them with boiling water. I'm not sure why you're not supposed tp so I'm probably doing it wrong!

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
S: 18st4lb C: 13st7lb BMI: 30.5 Loss: 4st11lb(26.17%)
I boil the kettle and let it cool a little and then blitz it in my blender. I add more water than on the instructions and then if the soup isn't warm enough I heat it in the micro for a while.

I know you aren't supposed to boil it as it kills off some of the nutrition, but I know for a fact I wasn't havng my RDA of vits and mins before this diet, so I feel that if one of my meals is lacking a bit it is still better than before I started Cambridge. Does that make sense?

Charlie xx

Ellie

S: 20st12lb C: 20st12lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 50.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Oriental Chilli = Yum! I have it everyday for lunch and dinner :D I make it with approx 300mls of just off the boil water and blitz it with my stick blender.

stokegal

Silver Member
S: 21st0lb C: 18st13lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st1lb(9.86%)
I add the water and packet to my shaker and then take a hand whisk in and whisk it around bit. If you try to shake it in your shaker be careful as it tends to explode everywhere when hot

S: 20st5lb C: 19st10lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 0st9lb(3.16%)
Just reealised that my post did sound likw i was going to make my soup into a mousse lol i meant a choc one he he soup mousse would'nt be nice

Kate
xx