More stamina and willpower on CD

I had the most terrible Friday - Monday: Friday the directoe of the company I work at told me that as of April 1st they will reducing our salary by 70% :eek::eek::eek: and we will get a higher % of commission, because there is a 'financial crisis' and we all have to do our bit, 20 mins after I left the office I hit a dog on the motorway and totally wrecked my car, Sunday someone set fire to my friends bar and Monday morning I was informed that a friend who was only 32 with a 3 year child was found dead in bed from a heart attack that was stress related...... anyway under normal circumstances pre CD I would have subjected myself to the biggest chocolate & junk fest ever, after all the above I didnt at all, nor was I tempted. I have found my willpower in other circumstances has also been amazingly stronger than before. I put it down to how great I feel now and how happy I am to finally lose weight after so many years. This diet has given me strength and encouragement to reach my goal and my new confidence is wonderful, thank you Cambridge Diet

oh hunni what a terrible few days and you still continued to amazingly well :) well done you and if you can get through all that and stay focussed I think maybe you might be really starting to break through your bad eating habits :) You are truly inspiring xx

oh no how horrendous :( thinkin of you at this sad time and good on you for sticking with the plan.!losing weight Will give you so much confidence and who knows you could walk into your dream job because of it.and really sorry to hear about your friends absolutely awful news i cant even comprehend but im sure everyone would be so proud of you x x x x we all are so proud of you too x

Back