More than 250ml.......

NewDawn

Bring on the trumpets
Does anyone put more than 250mls of water in the shake......and how long on average to people take to drink their shakes....

i dont really measure what i put in. dya have one of those shakers???I fill mine up about 3/4 and once iv shaken it i get a full shaker.

and it takes me about 30 seconds to drink it lol! but iv found if you just have a mouthful and put it down over a period of time you get fuller quicker!

I put about 300mls, sometimes more in, but never more than 400mls as I know it wont fit into 'my drinking glass' and I've usually guzzled the lot in about 3 minutes cos they taste so nice!

I have the shaker and put in just over the 250ml....for me the shakes are nicer when you use ice cold water.

We have one of these Klix drinks machines at work that gives ice cold water....makes dinner a bit more yummy :)

yeah I tend to drink it too quick aswell......I might up the water and try drink it slowly...

Muchos gracias

xxxxx

hi. i fill to 200ml...most ever done was 210 mls. mainly cos tastes better to me when less water. i can drink quick but trying to slow that down. especially if having it as lunch when fella home.while he eating takes my mind off his food lol.

Back