More water=chapped lips?

Anisah

A pound at a time
I always thought that chapped lips were a sign of dehydration. I noticed my lips are more chapped now that I have been on cambridge and have been drinking 3 liters of water daily. Does anyone have any idea how this can be?

to be honest.. i found this. and i put to down to the high mineral content of your shakes. they can perhaps agravate the sensitive skin on your lips.

my advice is to drink thru a straw (bar the soups)

reason i say this is cos i came off cd a couple of weeks ago and my lips were fine after 3-4 days. when i went back on it they were back to being chapped.
since i have been drinking shakes thru a straw, i havent had any problems

xx

I always thought that chapped lips were a sign of dehydration. I noticed my lips are more chapped now that I have been on cambridge and have been drinking 3 liters of water daily. Does anyone have any idea how this can be?

Never heard of this ... I would have thought the same as you. Unless it is because you are not having the fat content of normal food??

I'm clueless because I do drink my shakes with a straw and have gone off soups for over a week. I wonder if it could be the missing fat. I'm clueless. Bring on more ideas, I'm very curious.

Hiya, I pretty much only have tetras and drink through the straws, but I still get dry lips, so wonder what it might be that causes it!

Hmmm, very odd. My lips have been fine :confused: But having said that I'm constantly caking them in lip balm, so that may be why. It's almost an unconscious habit I have, but maybe it will help you (mind you've probably already tried that):wavey: xxx

Back